• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings •• Boo! ( A Search Thread ) ••

Pumpkaboo

— About Me —
Hi there to you, my name is Pumpkaboo. Is it lame to rhyme in your search thread? Maybe. Am I going to stop doing it? Nope. Anyway feel free to call me whatever you want, it doesn't matter. Boo, Pumpkin, Kaboo. Gremlin is also acceptable. I’ve been roleplaying on and off again for a while. Life has gotten in the way of it multiple times. I have nothing but free time now and would like to try my hand at it again. I really miss writing. I’m a college graduate in my early-to-mid 20s, so any partners must also be at least 18. My writing style varies. Three to four paragraphs minimum, as proper grammar and spelling as you can manage, third person only. I’ll write any gender pairing, but m+m is my favorite. I accept all LGBT+ characters. Romance isn’t a must but I am a silly fool for it. I like fancy layouts but as you can see, my interest check is very lazy. Communication and politeness are the most important rules here.

Right now there are only a few things I’m really craving! If any of them catch your fancy, send me a message.

++ Supernatural, Spooky, Urban Fantasy.
One character has been down on their luck for a while now. Unemployed and about to be evicted, they’re surprised when they come across an advertisement for a personal assistant with few requirements. It seems too good to be true. And it is. The other character, who might just be a demon or witch, is looking for a human to help in their magical research.

++ Mystery, Thriller, Suspense. Possibly Supernatural.
Muse A and Muse B have been friends since they were children. Always together, never apart. One rarely seen without the other. As many childhood friendships tend to, they slowly drifted away from one another. Senior year of high school, they were still the best of friends. Out of nowhere, Muse B disappears. Without a trace, lost to the wind. Heartbroken and devastated, Muse A searches for his friend, finding nothing. A lack of clues resulted in the search being dropped. Two months later, the case goes cold. Muse A goes to university. He gets a degree. In his mid-twenties, recently graduated, he’s never quite gotten over his lost friend and all the unanswered questions. Questions that are forced back to the surface when Muse A runs into a man that is, in almost every way, identical to Muse B. But something isn’t adding up. It’s all wrong.

++ Fantasy, Adventure, Open Seas.
A notorious pirate captain and a spoiled prince go on a journey. I love myself some trope-y fantasy stories.

++ Star-Crossed Romance, Reincarnation, Soulmates.
Muse A and Muse B are soulmates. Hearts and souls as one. They met, they fell hopelessly in love, and they were ripped away from one another. Reborn, they were given another chance, but it ended the same way. In tragedy. Again, again, and again. Each and every time they met in life, their love was torn to shreds by unpreventable circumstances. Once again, they meet, this time in the modern age. No different than all the times before. Maybe this will be their chance at real happiness.

++ Genshin Impact. Once again, OCs only. I’m bad with canon characters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back