• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Only We May Judge OOC

Characters
Here
So question: is there a normal police force within the city? Or the appearance of such?

Does normal crime happen? In the sense of people being able to commit things like robbery,smuggling,or forgery and get away with it?

So question: is there a normal police force within the city? Or the appearance of such?

Does normal crime happen? In the sense of people being able to commit things like robbery,smuggling,or forgery and get away with it?
Yes, but they exist as mostly auxiliary to the Factory to deal with the things not big enough to erase someone for. Like loitering or being out after dark. The biggest case in recent memory was a lost pet or two.

So a character with a typical criminal background wouldn't quite work here,they've got this dystopia locked down tight.

Understood.

i was gonna make a two-faced sack of shit character who was contracted with Nyarlathotep, but I guess that would be too problematic LOL time to re-spin the wheel of cosmic horrors i guess

Well,I'd say this world can definitely fit bad people,as long as they've been mainly pointed at other people instead of the Factory until now

Thinking of going for either a medical-themed demon whose weapons are various medical equipment,or a gambler who superficially uses attacks that are influenced by luck

Having ideas on Using Belphegor and Its magical girl, Being a Lazy Apathetic kid who has the power over Creating items out of Imagination.

Originally wanted to do a pure evil character pretending to be the stereotypical good natured meek healer character and would be contracted with Nyarlathotep who had the power to fake a different set of apotheosis abilities and appearance, and only reveal their actual powers in full demon and she would be faking that her demon was some kind of fallen angel with support powers

But potential traitors got hit with the ban hammer LOL

I didn't finish most of the sheet already and spent a solid 15 minutes crying or anything

Thinking of going for either a medical-themed demon whose weapons are various medical equipment,or a gambler who superficially uses attacks that are influenced by luck
Throwing an MRI machine at an enemy goes crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back