• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 πšπš’πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš—πš ✧ ⋆ f/f plot.

BTS

forgive me for not using code just this once, it's 1am and i'm phenomenally lazy

hey hi hello! for more about me i.e. guidelines & such, please check my
1x1 search thread. i've recently decided to take a (possibly permanent) hiatus from the world of group roleplays, which has left me with a lot more time on my hands for 1x1s but also without a place to bring new characters i develop at random in the wee hours of the morning. so, here i am, venturing outside of my main thread in search of a specific wlw plot!
  • muse a: your typical grunge skater girl & mallrat, former juvenile delinquent turned adult delinquent. dipped from her childhood home the day she turned 18. hasn't done an honest day's work in her life but always pays rent on time for her modest apartment. may or may not be your dealer.
  • muse b: sheltered girl. possibly closeted. maybe rich & catholic, if we're adhering closely to the source material (see below). the sk8er boi punk/ballet dichotomy is optional.
  • the plot: inspired by billy joel's only the good die young with a dash of uptown girl, but gay. i.e. the girl from the wrong side of the tracks (muse a) meeting a cute townie and taking it upon herself to expand her horizons and maybe do a bit of wooing her on the side.
i would be playing muse a. i really want to use a yoo jeongyeon (twice) fc for this, but i'll write against pretty much anyone you'd like to bring! i'm sure i'm forgetting something but please dm me if you're interested! you're free to reply here as well, but i prefer dms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back