• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OnexOne search, TVD, HP, Naruto!

I'm looking for a long-term 1x1 partner.

I ONLY roleplay over discord, but never fret; if you don't understand how to use it, I am more than happy to walk you through the steps and be the host (meaning creating boards and doing all the fancy schtuffs).

A Little Bit About Me
My name is Destiny. I'm 28 years old.
I am a Literature major currently working on my masters. (A.k.a. I know words and stuff)
I expect partners to be at least literate. My degree is in words, I can only ignore so much.
I like casual roleplays and will generally respond at least once a day, but if I'm really into the roleplay, sometimes I just can't help myself and post multiple times. I will literally wait by my computer for your response. Deadass.
I have two children, they both have paws and I love them more than life itself.

Rules (Please read these before messaging me)
OOC chat is an absolute MUST. We have to become at least semi-friends. It makes for the bessssst roleplays.
My roleplay partners MUST be 18+. Sorry kiddos.

I tend to match posts, but often go OVER the match. I get REALLY into details and thought processes, please, do the same.
Romance is a must, but it HAS to develop naturally.
C'mon, who doesn't love drama? We love the drams. We stan the drams. Please bring your own drams to match my drams, okay?
I ask that you reply at least every other day, but I also get that life happens. It happens for me too. If it does, let me know and we're golden. I'll also keep you updated as well.
It's okay if you're a girl! ---but, I won't play just a male character. However, I WILL DOUBLE FOR YOU. In fact, I prefer having two characters. I can generally play anyone in any of the fandoms I list and am more than happy to.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DITCH. I would never do this to you, and I'd hope you'd have the decency to not do it for me. If you lose interest, we can chat about it, and I will understand entirely if it's just not working for you. It happens.

I'm currently looking for:

Vampire Diaries / The Originals:
I would be looking for an Elijah for my OC, can double almost anyone for you.

Disclaimer: I'm in the middle of re-watching, and haven't seen most of the Originals, but I will get there.

Naruto AU
Please notice the "AU" part.

I'd be looking for a Kakashi, and would be willing to double almost anyone for you, though this one I have some exceptions on. I can't play anyone past shippuden, nor will I ever have an interest in playing Lee or Gai.

Harry Potter

I will always want a Draco and can play anyone for you, even in AU's.

If you're interested, comment here or add me on discord at Destuhnee #8474.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back