• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OnexOne Idea[s]

Rood

[Please excuse me if I'm doing this wrong. This is my first day on the website.]

So I have two ideas I really want to try out so if you're interested please let me know and we can see if we can get something started!

| The Lawyer |

Muse A just finished law school passing the bar exam. They had an intership with one of the biggest firms in New York City for about two years. Now that Muse A can finally be a certified lawyer, the firm wants to see if they will be good enough to hire. While this is happening a now nation wide case of a 'murder' is circling. [in comes Muse B] Muse B is one of the main suspects of murdering twenty-two year old Tracy Ronald, their former ex. The government appoints a lawyer for Muse B since it is a case now involving the government. They decide to pick the law firm Muse A is working at and makes them decide. The firm picks Muse A to be Muse B's lawyer as a test. To see if they have what it takes to defend Muse B. If she fails and Muse B goes to jail then Muse A will not get the job at the firm. If Muse A wins the case, they get hired. But what happens when Muse B goes under house arrest and is appointed to stay at Muse A's house? Will Muse A begin to grow feelings for Muse B causing them to appoint a new lawyer? Will Muse A lose everything they worked so hard to build? Will Muse B be sentenced to life in jail?

[i'd prefer to play Muse A and as a female.]

| The Beast In The Beauty |

So for this one I was on twitter and found a post that read:

"why is it always the woman who has to see past the beast in the man? why does she always have to clean his wounds, even after he has damaged her beyond repair? why is it always the man who is worthy of forgiveness for being a monster?

I want to see the beast in the beauty.

the half smile, the half snarl. the unapologetic anger. I would like to see the man forgive the monster. to see her, blood and all, and love her anyway."

So I really liked that concept of the woman being the one who is 'bad'. I don't have a direct plot for it yet, but I'd prefer to play the female. If you have an idea let me know and we can start it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back