• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom onexone fandom/original role-play search

Rosex

Rose
I couldn't find my thread, so here is a new updated topic for you: 

My name is Rose, and I am looking for a one on one role-play either over private messages or threads. I enjoy writing in First or Third Person, simple past-tense. I'm not picky on post-length. I can tolerate a few one-liners here and there, but can also avoid them if need be. This is supposed to be fun. I'm not a grammar nazi (as in, I won't always mention mistakes unless it's too confusing to read) but please do your best to spell words correctly in context and give my character time to react to your character's words and actions within the order it's received. It's confusing, otherwise. Sometimes I can reply every day. Sometimes I can reply every week. Sometimes things come up. I'll try to let you know when I can. It's appreciated if you do. 

I only role-play hetero pairings. I usually prefer some kind of doubling because I find playing only one gender/character/genre boring. I love plotting the basics ahead of time, but we can leave enough room to be spontaneous if you prefer it. 

Word-Bank
• Accidental adultery . accidental hand hold . act of true love . age gaps . unrequited love . boy meets girl . save the girl . anguished declaration of love . beast x beauty . sleep cute . aww, look! They really do love each other! Will they or won't they? brooding boy x gentle girl . socially savvy x energetic . opposites attract . puppy love . love triangles . can't act perverted toward the love interest . "I didn't mean to turn you on." can't live with them, can't live without them . caught in the rain/snowed in/under an umbrella together . theme park dates . comfort/hurt . conflicting loyalty . commitment issues . declaration of love/protection . destructive romance . interracial relationship . inter-class romance . forbidden love . first/second love . longing looks . held gaze . almost kisses . indirect kisses . sacred first kiss . can't believe a person like you would notice me . relationship upgrade . relationship reveal . the power of love . love redeems . redemption . promoted to love interest . removing the rival . tsundere . jerks with a heart of gold . unresolved sexual tension . zip me up . split personalities . flirty step-siblings . Prince x Princess/Princess's personal maid . This doesn't even include the list of things I am willing to do, especially among the other genres. But it gives you an idea. Fandoms 
• CardCaptors Sakura/-esque . Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles/-esque . Ranma 1/2-esque . Game of the Thrones-esque . Detective Academy Q/-esque . Orphan-esque . Marmalade boy-esque . Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon-esquePlots
Coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would love to roleplay a Cardcaptor or Sailor Moon role-play with you. If you're still looking of course. Rosex Rosex

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back