• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom //Onebyone.

Sol.

//Introduce yourself
Hi my name is Sol!
I'm 23 and interested in starting a one x one.
I consider myself a literate roleplayer but have no real preferences for my partner. As long as you have understandable writing and can match my post length, I'm not too picky on anything. I have no limits, nothing I will hide from. I do however prefer m// roleplays. For no other reason than it makes my little heart happy. I do have a few mxf pairings I enjoy, but I will not do oc mxf, only the pairings stated below.
I am in the GMT tine zone, so therefore you may notice conflicting time differences. That is fine, though I do wish for an active roleplay partner. Now, don't get me wrong I understand that life takes priority. But even then I expect one reply every week. I would like it to be far more frequent than that, if you have a problem or anything don't just drop from the face of the earth. I will often reply as soon as possible. Though I work full time I am always on my phone, so you will be able to get a full paragraph from me.
I love roleplaying via email and prefer it this way. However, Discord does also work. Either way, as long as we can have long conversations I am not too bothered. Email however is my preferred medium.
Pairings/Fandoms with a * means I am craving them.

//Fandoms
YuGiOh Duel Monsters * (Anything Bakura related I'm all for)
Hamilton * (I've seen bits and pieces and am in love)
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime * (Anything Shirayuki, Raj or Zen related I'm all for)
Jessica Jones (Anything Kilgrave related I'm all for)
Daredevil
Little Witch Acadamia
Harry Potter
Sherlock
Kuroshitsuji
Log Horizon (Anything Shiroe, Crusty or Minori related I'm all for)
Inkheart *
Critical Role (Percalia)
Steven Universe
Elena of Avalor*
How to Train your Dragon*
Dungeons and Dragons Universe
Pokemon
My Little Pony (Kind of iffy about this one)
+More

//Pairings
(These are OC pairings)
Royal X Commoner
Royal X Bodyguard*
Demon X Angel*
Demon X Mortal
Dragon Rider X Dragon Hunter*
Guild Leader X Rival
Villain X Sidekick
Butler X Master
Bully X Victim*
Villain X Hero
God X Mortal*
+More

//Plots
W.I.P

So there you have it, if you have any questions or any ideas please tell me. I'm always open to different ideas as well.

Last edited:
//Introduce yourself
Hi my name is Sol!
I'm 23 and interested in starting a one x one.
I consider myself a literate roleplayer but have no real preferences for my partner. As long as you have understandable writing and can match my post length, I'm not too picky on anything. I have no limits, nothing I will hide from. I do however prefer m// roleplays. For no other reason than it makes my little heart happy. However I am more than willing to play f//, mxf, or any other that may be of interest to you. Just make sure you are specific about what you will like to play. I usually play male after all and am not comfortable playing female characters.
I am in the GMT tine zone, so therefore you may notice conflicting time differences. That is fine, though I do wish for an active roleplay partner. Now, don't get me wrong I understand that life takes priority. But even then I expect one reply every week. I would like it to be far more frequent than that, if you have a problem or anything don't just drop from the face of the earth. I will often reply as soon as possible. Though I work full time I am always on my phone, so you will be able to get a full paragraph from me.
I love roleplaying via email and prefer it this way. However, Discord does also work. Either way, as long as we can have long conversations I am not too bothered. Email however is my preferred medium.
Pairings/Fandoms with a * means I am craving them.

//Fandoms
YuGiOh Duel Monsters * (Anything Bakura related I'm all for)
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime * (Anything Shirayuki, Raj or Zen related I'm all for)
Jessica Jones (Anything Kilgrave related I'm all for)
Daredevil
Little Witch Acadamia
Harry Potter
Sherlock
Kuroshitsuji
Log Horizon (Anything Shiroe, Crusty or Minori related I'm all for)
Inkheart *
Critical Role (Percalia)
Steven Universe
Elena of Avalor*
How to Train your Dragon*
Dungeons and Dragons Universe
Pokemon
My Little Pony (Kind of iffy about this one)
+More

//Pairings
(These are OC pairings)
Royal X Commoner
Royal X Bodyguard*
Demon X Angel*
Demon X Mortal
Dragon Rider X Dragon Hunter*
Guild Leader X Rival
Villain X Sidekick
Butler X Master
Bully X Victim*
Villain X Hero
God X Mortal*
+More

//Plots
W.I.P

So there you have it, if you have any questions or any ideas please tell me. I'm always open to different ideas as well.

so i can do alena of avalor or SU but i do it on thread or pm

Elena of Avalor and Steven Universe are two I am very interested in. Do you have any specific pairings or plots you have in mind?

Elena of Avalor and Steven Universe are two I am very interested in. Do you have any specific pairings or plots you have in mind?
pairing for elena of avalor
migs x oc or skylar x oc
and a plot we could discus.

for su i have an oc
crystal quartz which is rose quartz sister.

Hmm I am not very interested in roleplaying beasts so I would not be up for that.

Also with fandoms I'm really specific about OC's and their connection to the main cast. Considering sisters aren't really a thing in the show I am not too sure how it would work. I am interested if you explain it to me though, and how you would like to play her.

Last edited:
Hmm I am not very interested in roleplaying beasts so I would not be up for that.

Also with fandoms I'm really specific about OC's and their connection to the main cast. Considering sisters aren't really a thing in the show I am not too sure how it would work. I am interested if you explain it to me though, and how you would like to play her.
by sister i mean there related by type of gem. and my oc has a back ground of being in the war.

Ah again I'm still not too confident with OC's in the Steven Universe fandom, so I'm not too sure it's a roleplay that would keep my attention for too long. Thank you for your interest however.

SerenaStark SerenaStark Unfortunately no. I'm very picky with fandom oc's. I wouldn't mind a detective x client oc roleplay, but not Sherlock x oc. Sorry but thank you for posting!

I would absolutely love to do a Harry Potter or How to train your dragon roleplay! I'm looking for a Hiccup for my OC! I can send you her sheet if you'd like :3 Or I can play a canon too! For Harry Potter, the possibilities are endless. :)

Would you want to do and OC x OC of Pokemon?
I would be very interested in a Pokemon oc! Did you have anything plot wise in mind?

I would absolutely love to do a Harry Potter or How to train your dragon roleplay! I'm looking for a Hiccup for my OC! I can send you her sheet if you'd like :3 Or I can play a canon too! For Harry Potter, the possibilities are endless. :)
I don't like playing canon x oc, I tend to avoid it as much as possible. With How to Train your Dragon I'm really looking for oc pairings, Harry Potter has many pairings I'm interested in however.

I'd love to hear what you had in mine gor Harry Potter then and I'd be happy to also fo OC pairings for How To Train Yor Dragon!

I am still interested. Suddenly have a real craving for a Hamilton rp. Either Washington x Hamilton, Hamilton x Burr or Hamilton Jefferson are the pairings I am super interested in right now.

I'm back seeking. I fell inactive for a time as issues arose at work. But I am looking for rp's!

I wouldn't mind doing a plot for Little Witch Academia..!

I'm specifically looking to further my Akko-muse...and, I'm not too picky over who she would be paired against, though, my preference is Sucy. That's if, of course, you don't have any preferences for characters you'd like to play/pairings. If you do, let me know..!

I also have a fandom list here -- if there are any listed that you might possibly have an interest in, feel free to leave a comment or PM me!

I'm interested in a Steven Universe RP! I was thinking OC x OC; I already have kind of a plot to work with, and I have a starter made; should I PM you and we discuss? (If you do not like the plot, we can sure try to come up with another!)

I'm interested in a Steven Universe RP! I was thinking OC x OC; I already have kind of a plot to work with, and I have a starter made; should I PM you and we discuss? (If you do not like the plot, we can sure try to come up with another!)

That does sound interesting! I would love to hear more about it. Please pm me

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind doing a plot for Little Witch Academia..!

I'm specifically looking to further my Akko-muse...and, I'm not too picky over who she would be paired against, though, my preference is Sucy. That's if, of course, you don't have any preferences for characters you'd like to play/pairings. If you do, let me know..!

I also have a fandom list here -- if there are any listed that you might possibly have an interest in, feel free to leave a comment or PM me!

I'm not too fond of Akko/Sucy I'm afraid. I'm very much an Akko/Andrew kind of gal, or Akko/Lottie, Akko/Diana or Lottie/Diana. But thank you for posting!

Hi there ! If you're still looking I'd really love to do some Little Witch Academia rp! My main pairings are Charoix, Diakko and Sucy/Lotte but I'd be up to playing anything you prefer and I'm pretty cool with OCs or just exploring different scenarios with the characters without it having to be romantic centered as well.. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back