• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

one x ones! :D

oOoNirn RootoOo

Follow the white rabbit
Hey guys!

I've been roleplaying a long-ass time, but I rarely find good websites for it...until now!

So boring stuff first: I'm a literate player, I know there's the occasional blip in spelling especially when the storyline gets intense but for the most part I'd like to be able to understand you xD

Please don't vanish without saying. I won't get offended if you're bored or whatever, just don't leave me hanging.

I like long replies! I like juicy plot lines! Don't just lump on the ideas on me, work with me, contribute! And don't be afraid to OOC as well, I like conversation. I like to know who I am rping with!

I love romance, I love fantasy. But I hate insta-romances, I don't think they are realistic. Don't just give me a character and expect it to be love at first sight - I want development and conflict, all that good stuff.

I DO play both genders, but of course this has meant I've been pigeonholed into being male a lot of the time. I have no issues with that, but it does get a bit samey. I like doubling up - more characters the better! Its also a lot fairer.

Finally, I can't do same sex couples. Not for any moral reasons, I just really suck at writing it.

NOW for the reason you're ACTUALLY HERE!!

I love Harry Potter. This is my main craving. I love marauders and golden era, but I can't do next gen. Sorry. If you hit me up for this, I will love you for always.

LOTR. I find this is a really hard rp to do well, but the ones that have worked well for me have been some of my fav rps in all my years of doing this. So if you think you can make it work, let me know.

Buffy the vampire slayer. Hell yes.

I also love the kind of fantasy type rps, werewolves and vampires and demons and such... so yeah let me know! Even if you haven't seen a type here I'm always willing to listen to plot or pairings and we'll see. :)

I would love to do something like Buffy the vampire slayer. I could try LOTR too as I freaking love it, but can't promise anything.

I'd be up for an urban fantasy with werewolves and vampires. Could possibly play Spike for Buffy or Sirius for Marauders Era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back