• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern one x one

Ello!
I am trying to make this as short and sweet as possible, since I am desperate for some new partners.
I am looking for someone who is semi-literate, will post a few paragraphs per post, and who would be willing to roleplay modern themes.
I have no limits and would prefer someone who had none as well, due to the fact that I enjoy darker roleplays.
I normally double and would prefer someone who didn't mind doubling as well, I think it adds more to the roleplay. Although, I am willing to discuss roles over PMs.

What I am craving;

- Stripper x Club Owner (I'd love to add an obsession/stalker/abusive twist to this)
- Abusive Relationship
- Drug Addict x Sober
- Stalker x Victim
- Kidnapping
- Obsession
- Older x Younger

^^ Those are what I am craving at the moment.
Although anything else that kind of goes along with these I am sure I'd be up for.

Please post here or PM me. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back