• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [✔] One x One [✔] Yaoi [✔] Fandoms/Originals/Pop

KaiHeart

• -Waves-
    Hi! I'm Kai! But if you come up with another nickname during the course of our role play, then I'd love to hear it. :] I'm actually a guy by the way. Shock! Right? I'm one of the few gay guys who role plays yaoi - m// these days. That being said I really don't care about your gender, I don't discriminate! ^ _ ^ I'm twenty years young, and have been role playing for a good twelve-thirteen years sooo you do the math. : P I live in southern Oregon which would of course put me on the Western Timezone, but I'm a Night Owl so if your opposite me it actually works best. Haha! Or if your a Night Owl like myself, that would work as well. Please be aware that I work full-time so during the day that's usually where I am.

I'm currently on an endless quest for a whole bunch of literate one x one role play partners! Do you fit that specification? Then what are you waiting for? Get in contact with me!

What?
    NO! You took that out of context! It wasn't dirty! >_>

Any way. Shall we get on to the good stuff before I talk your ear off? Sounds good to me too! Hopefully I'll hear from a bunch of you soon.

♥ Ba-Dum ~ I'll be back a bit later tonight to fix some coding, add some colors and just generally 'spiff' things up, but wanted to get this up! ^_^ Feel free to message me or post here! < 3

Heyo. I'd be totally open to a Yuri!!! on ice RP. I could do either Viktor/Yuuri or Yuri/Otabek and I might be open to a canon/oc pairing too. Send me a PM if youre still interested!

Hi there! For the pairings below, I am assuming bolded ones is the role you would like to play?
Listed in order of what I'm most interested in, I'm open for Akatsuki no Yona (Hak x OC, OC Dragon x OC Prince), Naruto (Minato x OC), Avengers (Any Canon x OC).

A little forewarning that I am an irregular replier, so it might be a deal-breaker if you expect more than 1 or 2 replies a week. Please send me a PM if you are still willing to accept me as a partner. I do have writing samples on hand if necessary. Thanks and have a good day/evening! ^-^

Hello! I am super interested in roleplaying with you! ^^ i love your plot for amnesia x boyfriend and I saw you were craving it as well so i would love to do it with you if you would like too!

As for replies- i feel like a thread would be better as I do respond on here better then in email. My only problem is that for as long as ive been on this site, no one has ever asked or requested doing it on a thread. I usually do it on Pms, but if you dont mind helping me out with learning that id be happy to do it ^^;;; but i understand if its too much work!

If you're interested please let me know and ill pm you so we can discuss further. Have a good night : )

SunshineStark SunshineStark -- Will do!

Han JiHyo Han JiHyo -- I'd loveee an Akatsuki No Yona role play! So likewise, I'll send you a PM soon. ( :

Awkwardly_Anonymous Awkwardly_Anonymous -- 'Aww, it's totally fine if you haven't done threads before, it really isn't that complicated, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have along the way! And yes please, I'd love to do the Amnesiac plot, haven't done it yet, actually! Shoot me a PM. < 3

tumblr_o2uczu5B6C1uixajwo1_500.gif

Heyo!

I am really craving the brothers best friend x little brother! Like, sign me up for that! c:

Just pm me anytime. :)

Woo! Heya KaiHeart KaiHeart !

So how about some Supernatural or Overwatch? If not, perhaps any plot where I can have a character that's usually dominant be forced into a submissive position, ie a Prince who's actually an uke or seke leaning towards uke, or a rich person who's lost all their wealth? I have a lot of characters who have a predefined background that we can look at if you're interested at all! If not, I do have a tyrant character that could use some redeeming. Also I'm a sucker for redemption and all that... So yeah!

Hello! Allow me to introduce myself first off, my names Azriel but you can call me AZ. I'm now a senior in high school and hey, funny thing, I live in Oregon myself, BUT I do live in Central Oregon (no time difference, just a fact on my part.) Hey, I'm a guy as well who does MxM, quite nice yeah? Any who, going on about that, I'm very interested in your Overwatch Any Canon x OC and Tokyo Ghoul Any Canon x OC. I both had canons in mind, but if you want to be one specifically, that is totally cool, or if you wanted to be OC, that's fine too! I can always do my best (OR we could double, that's always a nice treat yes? ) PM me if you get the chance and we can discuss!

:bishiesparklesl: Thank you ~! :bishiesparklesr:

It's always a pleasure to meet a fellow Gravitation fan!
*Cough*Tatsuhaismyavatar*Cough*
The series actually helped me gain confidence in my sexuality and introduced me to the world of anime.
I pretty much know it by heart, I love it so much!
I would be more than willing to roleplay as Shuichi, being paired with Yuki of course with as much drama as possible, and Ryuichi, being paired with Tatsuha stumbling all the way. Perhaps we could write both pairings together over e-mail?
My address is jj.raleigh@yahoo.com
Feel free to e-mail me as well as sending me a PM on this site!
I highly look forward to be hearing from you soon!!!

Oh man, how do I convince you to do a FF7 anything with me? Besides my obvious desperation.

jord jord -- I'm not opposed, its just been sooo long since I've been involved in the fandom. xD If you're alright with AU settings I'd probably be more likely.

Ooooohhh... You're the first I've seen that has an Ao no Exorcist request. I'd be sooooo down for Rin x Shima! Also would be open to Gundam Seed, or Suju, or.. or... omg you have so many I like!! Anyways, I'd be down for all of the things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back