• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic one x one search [sci-fi, crime, romance]

lelouch

pizza girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Paint it Black
  1. The Crime Boss (~60 yr old / deceased)
  2. The Right Hand Man (~40 yr old)
  3. The Mistress (~30 yr old)
  4. The ‘Son’ aka The Clone (~20 yr old in appearance)

One
is dying. He’s known he’s dying for years, a rare, progressive illness that eventually leads to multi-organ failure, but
One
has not spent decades of his life building his criminal empire only to kowtow to death. Cloning is a technology that has seen unprecedented growth and development in the last 2 decades and thus has been strictly outlawed everywhere, but laws don’t apply when you have wealth and resources. This will be the third time that
One
has cheated death—or at least that was the intention.

Why was
Four
different? That is not a question even
One
can answer. Perhaps his change of heart was out of guilt and self-pity, reflections of a long life questionably lived.
One
has money, power, prestige—but love? Family? Connection?

One’s
condition is rapidly deteriorating, but rather than use
Four
for the purpose for which he was made,
One
decides perhaps it is time to pass the torch.
One
introduces
Four
, a spitting image of
One
in his youth, to his associates as his son. But only
One
and
Three
know the truth.

At the end of
One’s
life,
Three
and
Four
are the two holding vigil at his bedside, and when he takes his final breath, a new era dawns upon their syndicate, an era that not everyone welcomes.

Two
has been
One’s
right-hand man since their syndicate began to expand; it could be said
Two
was the reason for their explosive growth and success. He even viewed
One
as a surrogate father despite knowing
One
never quite viewed him as a son. Still, when
One’s
mysterious illness worsened,
Two
expected that the mantle would pass unto him—only to be usurped by a son he’s never met or known existed.

Three
has been with
One
since she was 19, but she has never regretted her decision. Her motives for being with
One
were clear. She held no true love for the old man, who relished in the advantages of having a much younger lover, but sometimes there were moments of tenderness and understanding between them.
Three
has never forgotten her true purpose for being here, however, and she intends to take her place in this world by force if necessary.
One’s
promise to her? His last-ditch attempt at capturing her love? Everything that is mine will be yours.

Four
is the figurehead, the heir prematurely pushed into his ‘father’s’ shoes. However,
Three
runs the business behind the scenes, much to
Two’s
and many others’ dismay.
Three
is smart and ruthless while
Four
is a mere puppet—though not as easy to puppeteer as
Three
had hoped.

Four
has been lied to since his creation, gaslit into believing that he is truly
One’s
estranged son and successor raised in a sterile medical room because of his health issues. (Not because he was never meant to live past his sped up lifespan, that his only value lay in his heart and viscera.) But
Four
intuitively knows something is amiss, his personality growing bolder and more like his predecessor by the day.

Two
Three
, and
Four
must dance around each other in this dangerous game of crime and politics while hiding their secrets and desires from one another—but what if their desires intersect?

Yes, this is an intended poly plot between the right-hand man, the mistress, and the son/clone. How do they get together? That’s the fun part that we figure out ✨

Maybe Two and Four get together first. Or Three and Four. Or Two and Three? Whatever is the case, considering the premise and setting, this plot will have dark themes. These characters are criminals, and they all have terribly skewed moral compasses that would allow them to commit crimes. They are not good people, morally grey at best, and their actions & mentality should reflect that. Think Fall of the House of Usher x House of the Dragon levels of moral corruption.

I am looking for 1-2 roleplayers who would be interested in roleplaying these characters! The plot is somewhat detailed, as seen above, but a lot of it is up for discussion, and I have no personal preference of what character I play—up to you! I am just interested in exploring the dynamics that would arise from such a poly, and I think it would make for a fun rp plot. I am open to doubling, depending on what character you’re interested in.

Due to some of the darker themes, I request that whoever is interested be 18+. I enjoy relationship/character development first and foremost + slow burn arcs—and by slow burn, I mean hundreds of posts before they get together kind of slow burn. I want to explore the uncertainties and dramatic reveals, betrayals, introspection, etc of the dynamics rather than beelining to endgame. Action is good too! And I’m always down for creating more drama and more problems for our characters. I incorporate plot to drive the pairing & romantic elements rather than the other way around. Romance is definitely my focus, albeit slow, so if that’s your kind of jam, hit me up!

See below for an example of a typical rp reply, and drop me a pm if interested!

Too close. Far too close. Something inside of Enoch seizes up as Ramses throws his attempts at distance to the wind and crosses the space between them within an instant. The fact that he's extinguished Enoch's match is only a secondary aggravation. Enoch's brow dips, hazel eyes cutting to Ramses' dark gaze with something between alarm and loathing. He raises his forearm as if to ward him off should he take another step.

Ramses' possessiveness extends to everything; he feels it like an incessant tug on their bond. The nearer he gets, the more Enoch is reluctantly drawn to him and abhors himself for it. Conflicting emotions bubble to the surface, as they always do when Ramses forces himself into his life. He's never been able to reconcile them, and time only makes it harder to discern what is himself and what is the compulsion that being turned has inflicted on him.

Once, when he was undoubtedly out of his mind and Ramses had crept too close, Enoch had even reciprocated.

He suppresses the memory with vicious chagrin and skates his gaze elsewhere, past Ramses' shoulder to neutral space—the wall behind him, the edge of the table, the light fixture on the ceiling, anything.

"Leave me my mortification," he snaps, the corners of his mouth curving downward in a faint scowl. "It is not hell but penance which you fail to understand, and I doubt will ever understand. Blood is readily available here; I will not die, so it is no concern of yours. I wouldn't dream of depriving you your plaything."

He drips plaything with most bitter disdain before pulling a new match and striking again. The tinder catches immediately this time, diminutive flame casting shadows on his face as he lights the cigarette he's knocked from its pack and pursed between his lips. It is an old habit descended from pipe smoking when he still lived. The nicotine does nothing for him anymore, but the action stays the tremor in his hands.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back