• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern one x one (dark themes included)

Hello all and welcome!

1. I am looking for a long term role play. I want something that is going to last weeks, months, years even. I wan something where we can both continue to add onto, throwing in different scenarios, plots, etc. With that, I am also looking for someone who wouldn't mind talking out of character throughout the roleplay. I'm super social and think a a little unrelated conversation isn't a horrible thing.

2. I do not like to label myself nor my partners. I am also not someone who likes to have required post lengths, word counts, or any of that stuff. Sometimes, I am feeling detailed and will write on and on about the littlest things, where other times my posts are to the point. There are times where I do reply from my cellular device, which makes my posts shorter, but I will let you know beforehand.

3. I like to double. I ideally would love to double in a roleplay. I personally think it adds more. Also, with most female roleplayers, I feel it makes everything more fair, since most of us like to play females. I am willing to discuss different ways to go about this though.

4. I do not have limits. Repeat, I do not have limits. I want my roleplays to be dark and filled with mature themes like drug addiction, violence, cursing, and all that wonderful stuff. Please, if you have 'fade to black' limit or a cursing limit, I might not be the person for you. Although, some limits like no furries, killing off characters, etc.are understandable and respected.

5. I like to roleplay over private PM or email. That is all, sorry.

Genres;

- Abusive relationship
- Master x Slave
- Boss x Employee
- Blackmail at work, school, etc.
- Obsession
- Stalker x Victim
- Kidnapping x Victim
- Drug Addict x Sober
- Runaways
- Prostitute x Client
- Pimp x Prostitute
- Cop x Prostitute
- Stripper x Client
- Older x Younger
- Modern Day Arranged Marriage

I am sure there is more and am also open to suggestions.

A few things I will not roleplay:

- Anime
- Fandoms
- Anything including magic powers, fantasy, vampires, etc.

Hey there! I also love dark plots and would love to brainstorm a bit with you! I only play male characters, however, but if that's not a problem, we should totally roleplay something. I'm drawn to the genres: boss x employee, drug addict x sober, runaways, and any of the prostitute/stripper ones. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back