• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

cosmicforce

teens of denial
Nineteen was a weird age. Old enough to vote, but not old enough to drink in 1/2 of North America (he could always go to Canada, but why would he do that?). Too old for High School but not old enough for a real steady job and though he was smart and witty as hell, there was no way he'd have time to go to University while also being Spiderman.

Spiderman.

It had been a little over three years since the bite and he still didn't quite understand what was happening to him half of the time. Sure, he fought the bad guys and went through his weird combination of superhero puberty and regular puberty. He learned to swing from buildings and shoot a gun and fought a few times alongside the Avengers, but beyond that, what was his point? Was this what he was going to do until the day he died?

All of these questions and more swam through his head as he lay in his childhood bedroom, staring up at the glow-in-the-dark stars on his ceiling. He counted each one in an attempt to forget about it, but nothing helped. He was close to calling Tony and saying he quit when his phone rang, on his glowing screen in big letters: NICK IS A FURRY? is calling... it made him giggle despite his stress and he just watched it for a few seconds in amusement before picking up and pressing it to his ear, "Good evening Mister Furry...uh...Fury." He tried not to laugh more.

Fury was all business, but a lot of it went over Peter's head because he was already getting dressed after the first words. Some bad guys, blah blah blah, patrol mission, blah blah blah. But then...

"I'm assigning you a new partner." Fuck. "Wade Wilson, aka Deadpool. He's a menace, kills before he thinks but I'm sure you can keep him grounded." No, no I really can't. "I'm sending over more information on him and the guys we're looking for right now. Read it over and meet him on the top of your apartment building in 30 minutes." Double fuck.

Fury hung up before Peter could get a word in at all, and soon the teenager was left in the privacy of his own bedroom. Just him, his suit, and the goddamn glowing stars.

Aunt May was solid asleep in the room next door. Peter could hear her snores echo through thin walls, and he left a note on his bed before shimming out his window and onto the fire escape:

Went 2 Ned's. Be home tmmr morning. lov - P

By the time he made it to the roof the side of his building was coated in webs, and there were only five minutes until his new partner was expected to show. Peter took a seat on the edge, overlooking Queens with a soft kind of smile. Realistically, something bad was happening somewhere - hell, probably just down the street - but from this high up everything looked peaceful. "MJ would love this," He mumbled to himself, pulling his mask up over his eyes to get a better look.

Three minutes until his partner showed up.

Two minutes.

One minute.

Nothing. Peter guessed some sort of superhero would be running behind, but then he got to five minutes after the set time and there was still no Deadpool and for a moment Peter wondered if maybe he should just head out on his own.

( JaCrispy JaCrispy )

Bang!
With one final bullet Wade had finished his job for the day. ‘No more killing for you bad guys” Wade smiled cockily as he skipped out of the warehouse which was now filled with bodies.
His job wasn’t by any means the easiest but it sure was the funnest. ‘Really Wade funnest isn’t even a word’ Wade groaned at the annoying voice in his head. “Come on yellow I’m trying to monologue here!” The voices were definitely a pain in wades ass sometimes, but they kept him entertained on long missions or when he was bored. Although he did get strange looks very often.
His thoughts were rudely interrupted by the Taylor swift song blasting from his Phone. “Mmyellow your friendly neighbourhood killer here” he answered brightly, only to grow more excited as he recognised the voice of the caller.
10 minutes later and deadpool was running across the city, trying desperately to find the building in a sea of identical building. Finally he reached his destination, looking down to check his pink unicorn watch only to realise he was late. Great. With a heavy sigh he looked upwards figuring out the best way to scale the building. ‘Maybe the fire escape dumb ass?’ With a role of his eyes wade quickly made his way up the building , dramatically jumping on the roof and posing. “Daddy’s home” he loudly announced to the shorter hero sitting in front of him.

cosmicforce cosmicforce

"My dad? I sure hope not," Was all a stunned Peter could manage to get out as he whipped around to look at his new partner. Wade was a good few inches taller than him, and even when Peter stood up he still had to crane his neck slightly to look all the way up. The city lights illuminated him just enough so Peter could see his mask through them. It reminded him to pull his own down over his face and mouth, almost hitting himself in the nose as he did. For someone with so much talent, he really was a clumsy, blubbering idiot.

He had read through the file while he waited. Wade Wilson had more kills in the last year than Peter ever had as Spiderman. He couldn't gather the extent of his talents, but from what he read Deadpool could heal himself from pretty much anything, had crazy strength, regenerative limbs - how the hell did that work? Did they pop out fully grown or would Wade have a little baby hand for a few days? Peter wanted to know, but that wasn't the kind of thing you could ask upon first meeting. "I'm uhhh... Spiderman." He held out a hand, covered like the rest of him in red and blue spandex. Tony was usually the one to introduce him to people, Peter didn't quite know what to say.

Wade snorted quietly as he watched spidey almost punch himself. “Awe have I got you flustered already spidey boy?” The merc looked down at the boy, observing him for the first time. He was slightly shorter and slimmer than Wade. ‘God does that boy eat, your pinkie is thicker than him’ “I know something on him that’s thick” Wade whispered to himself forgetting the other boy in red could hear him.
Wade quickly realised the boy had held out his hand. “Deadpool, but you can call me Wade” The man smiled and shook his hand. “Sooo what’s Mr fury got for us? Mafia? Super villain? Ooo ninjas ! I really hope it’s ninjas” Wade bounced excitedly and clapped.

cosmicforce cosmicforce

The comments came in such quick succession that Peter looked more confused and overwhelmed than anything. First suggesting he was flustered, then commenting on his...

Peter suddenly felt very uncomfortable in spandex.

"You can call me Peter," he mumbled, tugging on the legs of his suit to make them loosen a bit - as if that would make any difference. He tried to shake the comment off by focusing on the task at hand, scanning his brain in an attempt to sort it out. It felt like he was suddenly in a haze, but why? Was this strange man that overbearing? That funny? That...weirdly cute?

No, not cute. He was bouncing like a toddler and Peter had to guess he was at least four years his elder. He was just weird.

"No ninjas. A couple of Kingpin's guys are tryin' to take down the superheroes in New York. For some ungodly reason, Fury thinks they're targeting me first - can't imagine why." He thought about all his attempts to take down Kingpin on his own, and exactly how long it took him to realize that wasn't possible. Kingpin had too many men for just Peter to fight, as much as he wanted to do it all on his own. "We a location for a hideout. Fury has word the three biggest guys are gonna be there, we gotta take them in for questioning. This is a no-kill operation - I feel like I have to put emphasis on this for you. We need them to find their boss, got it?" The leadership role didn't fit Peter well. He was always the youngest, the smallest, the "weakest". Maybe that was why Fury did this.

The man crossed his arms over his chest as he observed the boy who was clearly fazed by his unintentional comment. Wade thought it was cute as the boy tried to rearrange the suit, even if it made no difference. Unusually Wade would think about people in only a sexual way but with Peter he seemed different, he had a cute innocent air about him and Wade wanted to know him more.
Wade nodded as he listened to Spidey explain their mission only to groan at the end. “Can I hurt em a lil bit? I won’t killlllll them just make em unable to move for a couple minutes.” Wade wrapped his arm around the shorter boys shoulder, attempting to sweet talk the boy round. No way could Wade do a mission without using at least one of his weapons, it’s what he’s good at.

cosmicforce cosmicforce

Peter’s heart fluttered at the feeling of the arm around him, and his instincts told him one thing; get out. He flinched, dodged and tried to reach to grab Wade’s arm, but was too flustered. He completely missed and instead just backed up a few steps, shooting his best death glare (which also failed, considering he was wearing the mask still.)

“You can knock them out or whatever, but they have to wake up eventually. Kingpin can’t go free...not again.” He sighed and looked around, thinking about just how much he needed to get going, and just how little he wanted deadpool to go with him.

Deadpool pouted at the sudden lack of contact with the other. ‘Look at that he already hates you’ “shut up idiot” Wade huffed and sat on the edge of the building, looking over the city.
“Do we have a lead on where they are or do we gotta find that out ourselves?” He knew that the kingpin was popular in this city so finding information wouldn’t be too hard. Part of him wanted the mission to last long, that would mean more time being Peters partner. More time for him to swoon the boy.
cosmicforce cosmicforce

“Fury gave a location. About twenty minutes out of here.” Peter moved closer to Wade, looking over the edge with and down to the streets below. It was going to be hard to find a cab, and they didn’t have the time to wait or walk.

He knew what he had to, and God, he didn’t want to do it. “I can get us there,” he mumbled. “As long as you aren’t scared of heights.” Before he could get a response he was wrapping Wade in webbing, dreading every second of it.

One building, three people. SHIELD would meet them there to grab the captives. He could be done this in an hour if he wanted. If they wanted, but he had a feeling Wade didn’t.

Wade looked up at him and slowly took in the information realising this case might be easy to complete. The leather clad man raised an eyebrow at Peters question. “Of course I’m n-“ his words were rudely cut off as he was wrapped in the hero’s web. “Hey, third base already Spidey? At least take me to dinner first”. He struggled to try and stand up instantly falling down towards the edge of the building. “Oops there I go”.
cosmicforce cosmicforce

Peter rolled his eyes at the comment, and then audibly gasped as Wade began to roll of the edge. He let the superhero drop a few feet before pulling him back up. ”Jesus, stick a little bit closer, please.” He wrapped the webbing around his waist and then attached it there, hating the way that they pressed themselves stomach to stomach, thigh to thigh.

“Three...Two...” He jumped and started to swing. the added weight put a strain on him and he was suddenly very thankful for the height difference. It meant that Peter’s nose dug into his collarbone instead of them being face to face.

Wade gasped as he was suddenly pulled against the surprisingly muscular body. He wiggled getting as comfortable as he could in this Situation. Whilst doin so he happened to look over Peters shoulder, realising how high up they were. “Damn spidey the view from here is amazing!”. Okay so maybe he was a little too busy looking at his ass to notice the height but hey who’s judging right?
The feeling of being in the air was strange to Wade as the closest thing to this is when he falls/jumps off buildings. He was thankful that the younger Man had held onto him so tight or else he’d Most likely he screaming like a little girl by now.
cosmicforce cosmicforce

Peter could feel the strange gaze on his ass and worked hard to ignore it. Just a 15 minute swing. Peter moved from building to building with shocking ease despite the added dead weight. "Fury couldn't even give me someone who could fly, huh?" He mumbled, though his voice was mumbled and muffled by the sound of wind rushing past them both.

He landed on the roof of a run-down, falling apart barn. It was larger than your normal chicken coop - most likely for dairy cows or big meat production - but hollowed out, and each step on its roof created a little creak that made Peter tense. "Okay, I'm going to put you down now. Please be careful. If we're too loud they'll hear us coming."

Again, he didn't wait for a response, they didn't have time for that. Instead, he set Wade onto his feet and started undoing the webbing, bit by bit. It was a careful and tedious process that he was almost positive would leave Wade covered in webbing around his midsection. At least he hoped, that was the least he deserved.

He had hardly started the careful unwinding when it happened; the hairs stood up on the back of his neck, his body tensed and he could hear muffled voices from under them, inside the barn. "Shit." Gotta move faster. "You got a knife?"

Wade was enjoying the ride and ignoring the shorter males comments. It’s not his fault he can’t fly, although that would be AWESOME. He silently watched as they landed on a barn. “Wow they couldn’t find anywhere cooler than this? Laaameee”. Wade whispered to himself and Peter.

The leather clad Man was slightly confused about Peters sudden urgency until he heard the voices. “Of course spidey-poo. It’s in my front pocket” he gestured towards the protruding item next to his hand. “Watch where you put your hands” he said with a wink, smiling cockily to himself. ‘Ooo Spider-Man is touching us’ “hell yeah he is”. Wade whisper yelled to himself almost forgetting their situation.

“Jesus Christ, do you think about anything that isn’t about my ass? We could die dude!” Peter was very clearly exasperated as he yoinked the knife out of Wade’s pocket. One quick slash and the webbing was gone, falling to the roof below. Wade was free, but just as Peter though the webbing still wrapped itself tightly around his midsection. Kind of comedic. Peter didn’t bother to fix it.

“Here,” He handed back the knife and got down on this stomach, peeking through a hole in the ceiling to look in on the meeting below.

Three men were standing around a table, discussing plans for some raid of some place in...Queens? They were talking about Queens! “I live in Queens!” He announced loudly, the exasperation fading to fear. They were going after him.

Wade smirked at the young man. “Where’s the fun in that?” He took the knife and returned it to its usual spot. Kneeling down by Peter he listened into the conversation.

His eyes widened as peter announced, pretty loudly, about the whereabouts of their next attack. “Hush spidey they’ll hear us!” Wade face palmed and quickly stood up, only to regret it as he was soon falling through the roof. The hero soon landed with a thud onto the table below him.“Jesus Christ on a bicycle”. He groaned as he heard the familiar click of guns cocking all around him. “Bad time to drop by?” He said cockily to the clearly angry men.

Peter heard the cracking before he saw Wade fall and thankfully was able to catch himself before he fell too. Guns cocked and Peter cursed under his breath again. This new guy was going to be the death of him, possibly quite literally.

He slipped through the hole in the roof and latched onto the ceiling, trying to remain as quiet as possible as he moved away from the group of mobsters and more towards the far corner. Wade's distraction had been enough to keep them occupied, and Peter somehow managed to drop himself to the floor behind a stack of crates, taking the moment of safety to analyze the situation. Six men; already more than he anticipated, but he only had to get the main three. They were all identified by the same golden pin on the left side of their jacket.

It was okay, they didn't know Peter was here yet, he had the upper hand.

But then.

One of the men reached down towards Wade, yoinking some of the webbings from his midsection and running it through his fingers. "Spiderman," He grumbled, pressing his gun now directly against Wade's temple. "Where is he?"

Wade noticed his partner climb through the roof, but kept his gaze focused on the men in front of him. Gazing around he slowly tried to think of an escape plan. He could take their shots easily but due to spideys rules he can’t use a gun on them.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, these webs are all me”. He sat up on his elbows, only to be received by getting shot in the arm. “Son of a bitch! Didn’t they ever teach you manners?’ Deadpool yelled and in one swift movement was able to twist the mans arm and grab his gun.

He dodged the bullets that came his way, kicking one of the men in the face to knock him out cold. “A little help here Spidey!” Wade yelled in panic as he tried to fight off the men coming towards him. He tried to disarm as many as possible, not knowing how the arachnid would react to a gun shot and not wanting to find out soon. Wade currently had three out of six guns stashed away.

Peter froze. It didn't happen often anymore, and he didn't know if it was because he was nervous about the situation at hand or because he was just so goddamn shocked that Wade was actually good at what he did. "Working on it!" He shouted, jumping on top of the crates. When they heard him, a few of the men turned towards him. One shot and he dodged it, sending out a string of webs. They attached to the man on the far left and he quickly jumped to the right, pulling hard enough to knock him into the other two like an oversized bowling ball. "Golden pins! Get the ones with the pins!"

One of the leaders was on the ground, Peter sprayed webs to make sure he stayed there. That would buy at least an hour of time, and judging by how things were winding down already, that would be enough. A kick in the balls to one of the less important members, grabbing the gun from the other, he soon had two on the ground and a gun in his hands. "Four left!" But something still didn't feel right. His spidey senses were too enhanced for the threat to be that small, goosebumps covered every inch of his skin, and waves of cold shot through him despite the heat of the battle. Something big was coming.

More of them were coming.

Peter announced this, following it up with, "I take it all back. Shoot if you need, just don't kill." Fury had walked them straight into a trap.

Deadpool was too busy kicking ass to notice the other hero had taken down so man men until he heard the words he’d been looking for. “Hell yeaaah , ill fight these guys off , you take that golden pin guy somewhere safe so we can interrogate Him”. Without waiting for a response deadpool drew two guns and laughed quietly. “Time for some fun”.

Wade made quick progress on the men in front of him, aiming only at the arms and legs. ‘Spidey will be so proud of us’. He quickly ran up some boxes to have better view of the door as he soon realised that at least 12 more men had arrived. Deadpool quickly swooped down , knocking down two men in the progress. From there it was a blur of punches and kicks, luckily for him he got his hands on a few more fully loaded guns.

Peter made sure to get the three gold pins to the far left corner of the room. Ignoring their fighting and shouting, he attached them to the wall before jumping back to help Wade out.

Kicking, punching, climbing - he ended up on the ceiling a few times - Peter worked hard to help Deadpool out, almost like he very suddenly found the need to prove himself to his newest partner. It was going great, too, until he heard a shot sound through the room, and felt a warm pain radiate from his lower stomach.

He tried to ignore it. He had to keep going, had to keep fighting. He shot a web and snatched back the gun, holding it in shaky hands, “Get away or I’ll shoot!” He yelled. The men laughed in response, so Peter pushed down on the trigger. Nothing happened.

“I used my last bullet on you, Spider boy.”

Wade struggled to fight off the men without creating too much damage. He attention was drawn away as a bang echoed through the building. “Spidey” he whispered to himself not noticing the on coming punch. Deadpool was thrown to the floor from the impact, giving him an easy view of the younger boys wound.

That was it, Wade angrily rose to his feet and grabbed the katanas that rested behind his back. “I’m done playing nice here”. Without hesitation wade sliced and though his way through the men , quickly reaching the golden pin and tackling him to the ground. “Don’t move jackass or I will stab you”. He pushed the man down and gripped his arms in one hand. “Hey spidey can you tie him up real fast? “ wade looked up at the injured boy knowing that he had to get Peter out of here and fast.

Peter was trying hard not to show how much pain he was in, but each time he moved it sent another shock through him. His suit was very quickly staining a darker red and he was just able to wrap up the guy Wade asked for before he started to grow weak on his feet.

He’d had enough of being safe. There were three men left and he needed to get out of here quick. Peter wrapped the first of the three as well, dodging his bullet as he threw the man across the room. “Anything else you need?” He yelled to Deadpool, grimacing through cleched teeth.

Deadpool picked up a gun and quickly shot the remaining men. “Nope that’s all spidey”. Wade grabbed the man on the floor and threw him onto his back. He gripped the man with one hand answer with the other Wade grabbed Peter as carefully as he could, holding him flat against his chest.

“I definitely can’t fly so we’re gonna have to do this by foot”. Deadpool sighed heavily. “Definitely should start running more”. He said with a grimace before sprinting to the back entrance, luckily they had no extra surprises come at them

Whilst running Wade dropped the golden pin off with his friend weasel knowing that they’d keep him hidden until shield agents came. With great urgency Wade headed towards his home, hidden away in an alley. The panting man kicked open the door and rushed Peter to his couch, grabbing his first aid kit on the way. “How you doin bud? Just hang in a little longer.”

Peter didn’t even argue when Wade scooped him up, just fiddled with the gadgets on his suit to make sure to get the word out where the man was so shield could locate him. He didn’t even have the energy to argue with Deadpool about leaving the mob boss with a complete stranger who ran a bar.

When he was placed onto Wade’s couch he sunk into it with relief, barely taking the time to process where he was. “Oh I’m great...fantastic...never better.” He groaned and clutched his stomach, taking the moment to assess the damage to his body. Enterance wound, exit wound, so there was no bullet inside him. He couldn’t tell if any organs were damaged, but he sure as hell had a few broken ribs. Blood coated his hands, his stomach, his back, and now Deadpool’s suit and couch too. Blood loss was the most likely to be what killed him at this point. Despite all his other enhanced abilities his healing factor was just higher than the normal man - not at all like Deadpool’s.

“Hey Wade, there’s this girl named MJ and I’d really like to see her again sometime so if you could help me not die that would be great.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back