• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom one thousand years ago, superstition and the sword ruled βš”οΈ π†π€π‘π†πŽπ˜π‹π„π’ (𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘡 𝘰𝘧 )

problems disorder

i don't know why i'm like Thisβ„’ either
Roleplay Type(s)
SEARCH
Status
Open
about
sin's RP search

Mid-Twenties, She/Her pronouns. I've been roleplaying for a dog's age. I'm queer, and that's about as specific as you need to know, but I know my fellow queers prefer to know if they're dealing with a πŸ’…πŸΌ or not.

• 001 Limits are important to me, and mine are unconventional. If you have any, please let me know. And please respect mine. Which are: Mentions of Drugs, Alcohol, Smoking, or Vaping both In and Out of Character. I don't care I don't care and again I don't care what you get up to or a character gets up to. I don't want to hear about it. If it's canon, no it isn't. Canon is not sacred in this house and we will be tearing it back down to the foundations to rebuild anew. This is not just a limit it is a trigger, please, please respect this.

If you ask me, and I relink you to my search ad, please do not be offended. I get asked for clarification I do not know how to provide outside of what I'm telling you right now about ten times every time I post an ad. Other than those, my limits are the more conventional sexual assault/abuse, incest of any kind, bestiality, necrophilia, pedophilia, such on and so forth.

002 M/F, F//, M//, NB, Trans, Canon/OC, OxO, CxC, and any other ship orientation or character identity is fine by me. My side will be M/F C/O, but yours can be whatever you want it to be!

003 I don't require you to mirror or send me a writing sample, you're totally fine. I average about 650w per post and about 1050w for starters, if I'm particularly in my feels my posts can go up to 2k or 3k. So long as yours are like, 200w ish and give me enough material to respond to, I really don't mind how much you write. I write in present tense third person, and while I don't mind what tense you write in, I prefer we both write in third.

004 I like to write via Discord, GMail, GDocs, or Private Messages here on RPNation.

005 I'm not always around because I've got some stuff IRL, and sometimes I may bump this ad without responding to messages. One of those is a much higher spoon cost than the other; this does not automatically mean I'm ignoring you. It means I'm trying super hard to remember my once a 24 hour bump window so I don't accidentally push the bump time to 1am, but I don't really have the energy to respond to a PM.

rules
my wants
Β© PASTA

de-coded for mobile:
Mid-Twenties, She/Her pronouns. I've been roleplaying for a dog's age. I'm queer, and that's about as specific as you need to know, but I know my fellow queers prefer to know if they're dealing with a πŸ’…πŸΌ or not.

RULES
001 Limits are important to me, and mine are unconventional. If you have any, please let me know. And please respect mine. Which are: Mentions of Drugs, Alcohol, Smoking, or Vaping both In and Out of Character. I don't care I don't care and again I don't care what you get up to or a character gets up to. I don't want to hear about it. If it's canon, no it isn't. Canon is not sacred in this house and we will be tearing it back down to the foundations to rebuild anew. This is not just a limit it is a trigger, please, please respect this.

If you ask me, and I relink you to my search ad, please do not be offended. I get asked for clarification I do not know how to provide outside of what I'm telling you right now about ten times every time I post an ad. Other than those, my limits are the more conventional sexual assault/abuse, incest of any kind, bestiality, necrophilia, pedophilia, such on and so forth.

002 M/F, F//, M//, NB, Trans, Canon/OC, OxO, CxC, and any other ship orientation or character identity is fine by me. My side will be M/F C/O, but yours can be whatever you want it to be!

003 I don't require you to mirror or send me a writing sample, you're totally fine. I average about 650w per post and about 1050w for starters, if I'm particularly in my feels my posts can go up to 2k or 3k. So long as yours are like, 200w ish and give me enough material to respond to, I really don't mind how much you write. I write in present tense third person, and while I don't mind what tense you write in, I prefer we both write in third.

004 I like to write via Discord, GMail, GDocs, or Private Messages here on RPNation.

005 I'm not always around because I've got some stuff IRL, and sometimes I may bump this ad without responding to messages. One of those is a much higher spoon cost than the other; this does not automatically mean I'm ignoring you. It means I'm trying super hard to remember my once a 24 hour bump window so I don't accidentally push the bump time to 1am, but I don't really have the energy to respond to a PM.

WHAT I WANT: Gargoyles Plot
So this prompt is going to sound insane because it is insane! <3 But hey maybe I'll find someone who's down with my brand of batshit

So I've recently gotten into Gargoyles, the 90s Disney cartoon. As a child of the nineties myself I was certainly around when it was on, but it didn't grab my interest as I was far too busy trying to find Digimon reruns. So it wasn't until recently that I've gotten into the show and now I'm having problems disorder about it as one might expect. At least the ones that can relate to not knowing how to engage with a media that they like without roleplaying about it.

Here's the sticking point though. The bowl of fruit loops. The real kicker.

I have become obsessed with Xanatos. But I don't wanna kiss Xanatos. No no no, I have become obsessed with him as a proxy. I was feeling it from episode one, and then episode ten happened, and I was feeling it even more. Now I'm a good way into season two and I was looking something up only to have my deepest suspicions and errant daydreams confirmed;

Xanatos was based on Tony Stark.

And I'm a big ol dum dum that's both head over heels and doki doki for Tony Stark. I can be picky and I don't have a lot of love interests, but of the ones I do Tony is number one now and forever.

So here I am, watching Gargoyles, just suffering. Because some of the most Tony Stark ass shit is happening and coming out of this idiot's mouth and it's not actually Tony Stark.

So I am humbly asking you, pretty please, on my knees and all, to do this bitch a solid and write Tony Stark as David Xanatos for me. We can write him more morally gray, we can redeem him, we can treat this as a Merchant of Death era for him in a way, we could even play it pretty close to the show. I'm not entirely sure I care. Just pretty pretty please, indulge me. I'm floundering out here.

In return I am happy to write anything you want. Goliath x Elisa? Done. Goliath x Your OC? Also done. Goliath x Elisa x Your OC? Bestie say less. Brooklyn, Broadway, Lexington? Macbeth, Fox, Demona? One of Clancy Brown's several characters? Done, done, done, and done the paperwork was finished a week ago just waiting to get it notarized. Do you want some other 90s Disney cartoon? TaleSpin, Darkwing Duck? I would be honored to play Baloo or Drake for you. I've seen the new DuckTales, we could even rock up with that.

And even if I haven't seen the cartoon like Bonkers or the Quack Pack - ask and I might even watch it for you. It doesn't even have to be 90s we could split roleplay with whatever, seriously. We could even combine the Gargoyles universe with the Batman: Animated Series universe as they always felt similar to me. Tell me what you want and I will serve it fresh, hot, and on a shining silver platter. I've been roleplaying since 2006 I don't have any shame or humility left. This is all wish fulfillment baby and you scratch my back I will scratch yours with whatever shit you like.

That's it that's all I've got for you. And also a request for please no spoilers πŸ˜£πŸ™ I'm only on episode 7 of Season 2 and I've never seen this show before. Okay bye !!

Last edited:
Hello,

I am a newcomer to Gargoyles myself, and a fan of Iron Man & Xanatos. I'd be more than happy to play him for you & if you had any specific head canon quirks (from either character) I'd be happy to incorporate them in. Feel free to send me a DM with your discord if you want to talk more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back