• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Spot Left: Naruto Roleplay (Ignore Post Count)

SkyzorV

The Alpha Raccoon
Heyo! As the title of this thread says, I'm looking for two other people interested in a long-term Naruto roleplay.

Applicants simply need to DM me with a character profile and a roleplay sample. I'll choose the ones I think would make for the most interesting roleplay!

Anyway, onto the details, yeah?
I've pretty much always wanted to follow the story of some Genin in the fashion of the anime, going on missions and developing bonds with each other, as well interactive NPCs (that anyone can make!), and flesh out our own story. For plot convenience, nothing the series has established is canon, with the exception of the village system. Canon characters don't exist, so villains and NPCs will be entirely our own creations! We'll be building our own world. I have a few requirements, and here they are!

• Message me if you're not going to be active for a long time.
  • It may be my idea, but I totally hope you hit me with any ideas. We can branch this together. After all, it's a flexible story!
  • Character References, please!
  • Please make your replys at least somewhat detailed. I'm not asking novels, but it's to keep things flowing.
  • Please use third person.
  • No Discrimination of ANY kind
That's about it. Message me if you're interested, and let's get this party started.

What about discrimination against the elves or aliens?

Apart from that is this a group rp for three players (including you)
where you pick the two CS's most complimentary to your character?

A third question, If nothing is canon that does mean potential players can make tailed beasts hosts and OP tossers with bloodline traits that keep adding onto the list of techniques that can happen because of said bloodline?

Cause I could be up for it if you elaborate more on what you mean
"follow the anime"

I said in the fashion of the anime, and not a direct follow.

As for your bloodline question, no. I just mean events and characters in the anime do not exist, and there are new ones that will be developed as the story progresses.
And I don't necessarily pick the most complimentary, I pick the most interesting. Characters I feel will add to the story and the world.

You could make a Jinchuriki if you want to, if that was your question.

No was just asking if I could discriminate against aliens mostly. I'll post a CS if i get keen

Aliens? This is Naruto. We don't exactly have space travel.

Unless you mean the Ōtsutsuki?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back