One Sentence Story Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazarus

Basically we add one sentence to the story which well...can grow extremely random as the posts go on.

So let me start:

Once upon a time, there was a knight with orange coloured armour, his name was Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:
But not everything was joy and happiness in the magic land of Toronto, an evil mage woke up! her name was Matilda and she hated orange!

So to spite Fred, Matilda changed his armour to blue. To get his orange back he would have to go on a quest.

Fred was shocked! ..."blue is dumb!" said Fred with obvious discomfort and he started his quest to the deadly dungeon called Walmart.

Fred was shocked by this mage with a crazy beat, "Damn this is the first time I see a smoke-mancer" said Fred with a loud cough.

The wizard realising the dangers of Fred's quest offered to teach Fred in the ways of smoke-mancery and beating people.

Fred was thankful at the offer, he runs out of time so he learned the basic spell "hizzle for shizzle" and off he went; yet munchies stalked the success of his quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Making on Walmart on time for his lunch break, he sat at the doors eating a bacon and fat sandwich

The fat energized him, and Fred found himself suddenly hovering several meters off the ground, pelted by angry birds.

Unfortunately, the doors to Walmart proved to be barricaded by an immense army of people fifty-five and older, and screaming six-year olds can be heard from the movie theatres next door.

"What's wrong with mah hizzle!" yelled Fred who was now falling with massive speed against the barricading crowd!, like a blue meteor he pulverized the senile horde.

Hey guys!

Currently, forum games aren't permitted in the rules. (: Sorry to ruin the fun, but they are currently in da big book of rules as spam. Don't worry, I totally understand mistakes happen. (:

Cheers!

Mordecai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back