• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ONE PUNCH MAN: Boring married life yay ! (Saitama x SpeedOSoundSonic)

ElectraHeart-1990

what do you want from me?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Fair warning! This is incredibly OOC and canon-divergent

I watched season 1 of One-Punch Man a long time ago, but my love for Speed-of-Sound Sonic hit me like a train and I just HAVE to have a silly goofy rp about him.

The divergent storyline here however, is Speed-of-Sound Sonic long stopped fighting against the overpowered superhero, and instead they settled down and got married. Something Speed will just internally monologue about all the time. (Look at me. Washing dishes. I used to be the top-ranking assassin and now I’ve been reduced to—oh shit I was suppose to get groceries today!)

He’s more or less a house-husband now, doing chores and taking care of their adopted child. Fighting Saitama has all but left him unphased by any major monster attack in Z-City. He can still hold his own ground (yes he will put a sword out on a bitch over a coupon) but for the most part, this is entirely the both of them being disillusioned but loving adults, who occasionally fight monsters not worth their caliber.

It’s silly, and it’s dumb, but feel free to message me if you’d like to be silly and dumb with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back