• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One piece rp interest check

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo peeps. I have had a few ideas for a group rp set in the one piece world, mostly when I rp a fandom I take out the main characters to replace with original ones and change the plot as needed and for a difference.

This rp if it happens will focus on one or two pirate crews.
(Marines and such can be accepted as side characters or enemies but each player must have a pirate.)

My main idea is a pirate crew doing pirate things leaving one of the seas (east north south or west) into the grand line. This could be like the anime in which characters join as the captain finds members or after say a month or two of pirating (we can discuss OOC what needs to be known after a month of sailing etc

Devil fruits can be allowed (depending on if we go canon or not some may be a no)
But I'd rather not have a team of devil fruits (someone needs to save them from drowning)

I'm open to collaborating with another, and two Gm's can be better then one.

Pm me if you have ideas or want to help, post here if it's a pirates life for you.
-------
The tone will depend on the players, I won't make a happy go lucky captain for a bunch of edgelords.
At least a paragraph when posting in game, no singular sentences, godmodding and all that other shit etc etc

Last edited:

More info an threads are here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back