• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One Piece RP (AU)

Lojikal

God of Games
Hello there fellow RPers! Today I have a special craving for an alternate universe RP for One Piece (we will be a bounty hunter crew), so I would like to have one partner willing to potentially go long term with me as we traverse one of my favorite anime worlds. Here are a few things that I should mention before we get started...

- As I have already mentioned, this will be a long term RP. Don't join if you have something big coming up very and won't be able to roleplay for weeks on end. I do understand if something unexpected comes up in the middle of the rp however, in which case I will wait for you.

- Little to no grammar mistakes please. I don't like to decipher broken english.

- No one liners. Minimum word count is 200 words per post. I personally write at least 300.

- At least one post a day. I will be keeping up this pace myself usually, but sometimes I might only be able to post a few times a week. Sometimes I might post several times a day depending on my situation.

- Please give me a heads up if you are bored with the RP and will leave it. Perhaps I would be able to come up with an idea that will re-spark interest for you. If not, then it is alright. I will not forgive you however if you just leave out of the blue.

- Your character can be any gender that you wish. I don't know which gender I will be playing yet.

- I will have one main character and play multiple minor and supporting characters. We may even get more major characters that will join the crew. I don't expect you to play more than one character, but you can help me out and take some of the work off of my hands if you wish.

- I have never done romance in one of my RPs, but I can try if you would like. There has to be a strong bond between two of our characters first however.

- As of right now, I don't have a large plot thought up. The only thing I have set in stone is that we will be bounty hunters, and that we will start in one of the blues. The RP will start off very small, so the story will only focus on the island we are currently on, then expand to what is going on with the world, like what the top brass are plotting.

-Reply to this message or pm me if you are interested. I will take the first person interested, as I have no desire to start up more than one story for this idea.

Alright then. I will start a thread so that we can get started on our characters and I will start a pm conversation so that we can talk more about the plot and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back