• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece Roleplay!

JaiJai

Hello! I am currently looking for a One Piece Roleplay!
My love interest is Roronora Zoro and I am totally fine with doubling up!

I have seen all of the live action, I can't remember how much of the anime, and I have read up to the low 700s in chapters for the manga!
For writing, I'd like it to be descriptive and 5-10+ lines per reply per character, of course more is welcome!
I can't think of much else to add to this but please feel free to PM me if you are interested or have any questions!

Hey I'm interested in doubling with you! I prefer to rp on discord is that alr?

hi!! i'd love to roleplay with you! I have watched all of the live action and I have been recently got into the manga — who i am adoring ngl lol — !! so if you don't mind someone who is still getting to know the one piece universe,, i'd love to double up!! ♡♡ i usually roleplay on discord, but if you want to try other platforms, i am willing to! <3

hi!! i'd love to roleplay with you! I have watched all of the live action and I have been recently got into the manga — who i am adoring ngl lol — !! so if you don't mind someone who is still getting to know the one piece universe,, i'd love to double up!! ♡♡ i usually roleplay on discord, but if you want to try other platforms, i am willing to! <3
Awesome! If you'd like, dm me please and we can discuss more there!

Hello! I am currently looking for a One Piece Roleplay!
My love interest is Roronora Zoro and I am totally fine with doubling up!

I have seen all of the live action, I can't remember how much of the anime, and I have read up to the low 700s in chapters for the manga!
For writing, I'd like it to be descriptive and 5-10+ lines per reply per character, of course more is welcome!
I can't think of much else to add to this but please feel free to PM me if you are interested or have any questions!
Hiya!! Are you still looking! If so I am currently at the beginning of the anime and would love to do something with this is you are interested?

Also I guess how would you describe yourself ooc wise? I tend to love gushing about ideas and our characters and such so I tend to work best with people who are the same

Hiya!! Are you still looking! If so I am currently at the beginning of the anime and would love to do something with this is you are interested?

Also I guess how would you describe yourself ooc wise? I tend to love gushing about ideas and our characters and such so I tend to work best with people who are the same
I love to discuss thing ooc, whether it be ideas, our characters, or anything really! Feel free to PM me and we can talk about all the details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back