• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ONE PIECE ROLEPLAY ( with AnimeGenork )

FrostPheonix

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
After sailing through the grand line for sometime which was known as the one of the most dangerous places in the world. A certain lively pirate crew, a pirate crew named the strawhats pirate was closing in to dock at an island which was near by. The reason they docked was to collect their necessary needs which they had ran out of, including spices, food supplies, some booze and medical herbs to make medicine and cure for sickness.

Everything was going fine untill the navigator of the crew had to group up the rest of the crew so they could collect their needs and get sailing as soon as possible. " zoro, sanji and luffy, You three are going to collect food supplies. Chopper, ussop and franky you three are going to help chopper with meds and herbs. We all have to head back to sunny before the sun set, alright. Now does anybody has any questions? "

" well i have one " zoro started. " do i really need to group up with this swirly brows? I am pretty sure i can do things mysl- " before he could finish his sentence the green hair swordsmen got bashed in his head by sanji and nami.

" NO YOU STRAY SWORDSMEN!! WE DON'T WANT TO LOOK FOR YOU AFTER YOU GET LOST! " sanji and nami yelled at him, making chopper freaking out.

Luffy begins to laugh at zoro " you guys are funny "

When zoro heard luffy laughing at him. He growled and snapped at luffy while holding his hurting head" SHUT THE HELL UP, LUFFY! " he saw his captain apologizing to him with his signature grin.

And soon they all head out to complete their given tasks. Sanji was being forced to group up with the green hair marimo who he has to keep his eyes on, so he won't walk off into another direction. Sanji sighs. " why i have to look after this bastard " sanji says to himself while walking ahead with zoro and luffy beside him. He soon stopped grumbling when he saw many beautiful ladies walking around in the streets of the small town. " ah its seems like i'm heaven " sanji says when walking over to girls and acting like some prince charming.

Zoro crossed his arms while clicking his tongue in irritation " i thought we were just gonna to get food and get outta here " luffy just watches sanji while blinking twice.

Last edited:

Akari KudouAkari wasn’t a big fan of alcohol, yet she found herself drinking a glass anyway in this town’s local tavern. She gave no indication, in her demeanor or her posture, that she wanted to engage in conversation with anyone, and yet some men tried anyway. As soon as she’d punched the third one in the face, they all seemed to take the hint. Akari sighed, spinning on her barstool and leaving a few bills for the bartender.

She exited the bar, hands in her pockets. Raising an eyebrow at the ship that had just docked in the harbor, she turned toward the hotel where she’d decided to sleep tonight. Maybe she’d read or something. God, this town was boring.

“Hey, you,” someone growled behind her, and she turned around, giving the burly man a disinterested look. “You punched my best friend. What the hell was that for?”

“You’ll have to be more specific. I seem to remember punching three men while I was in there.” Akari yawned. What was the big deal? Those three guys had been annoying her, so of course she’d hit them. That was the only way to get men to listen these days.

“You’re gonna pay for hitting Manny in the face,” the man spat, raising his fists. It occurred to Akari that he was trying to get revenge for a simple punch in the face. Was that really all it took for schemes such as this nowadays? How tedious.

She snorted. “You’re going to hit a girl for trying to fend off a man’s advances? That’s called assault in some places, buddy.”

The man grabbed her by the collar and brought her face close to his. He smelled awful, like rotting eggs. “DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?” he shouted, and Akari wrinkled her nose at the spittle landing on her face.

No, but I have a feeling you’re going to tell me. Oh, look. A crowd. Some of the locals were starting to gather around to see what was happening, and Akari sighed. It looked like she was going to have to cause a scene.
Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

As the crowd started to build up at some distance, luffy and zoro heard the commotion and wondered what was going on that was gathering many people's attentions.

" hey, zoro, let's see what's going on over there. maybe they are selling meat! "Luffy said excitedly while drooling at the thought of his most favorite thing to eat, while marching over to the crowd. The green haired swordsmen sighs at his childish captains thinking and followed him right behind.

" Luffy they don't sell meat in the middle of a busy street " Zoro said looking over luffy " besides we have to complete the things on this list before the sunset and get sailing as soon as possible "

The two of them walked over to crowd and tried to take a look on what was going on. They heard a men yelling at someone but they couldn't see anyone because of the big crowd " looks like someone got into a fight or something " Zoro told luffy while trying get a good look at the situation.

Sanji meanwhile was tried to get directions for the market place so they could they could get on with the grocery shopping and also it was a opportunity for talking to girl around city, that is untill he heard the commotion near by " why are these people so noisy " sanji complained. Looking at the crowd and then he noticed that luffy and zoro wasn't behind him " wha?! Where did these to ran off to? " he then excused himself from the girls for a moment and started to head to towards the crowdto see what was going on there. The cook grumbled as he walked ahead, that he just turned his attention away from them for just a.. FEW SECONDS and they decided to wonder off on their own and get lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back