• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece or MHA, you choose! (my first rp yaay)

Bibeagle

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I just roleplayed once, years ago. I'd say my only current experience with rp is character ai. (LMAOO) but that's why I'm here! I chose One Piece and MHA cause it's what I think I'd be the most comfortable to rp for the first time. My main goal here is to find a rp partner that's willing to be patient and (if needed) help me. I'm open to nearly anything as long as it's canon characters! (Fluff, angst, sick character, you choose!)

I just roleplayed once, years ago. I'd say my only current experience with rp is character ai. (LMAOO) but that's why I'm here! I chose One Piece and MHA cause it's what I think I'd be the most comfortable to rp for the first time. My main goal here is to find a rp partner that's willing to be patient and (if needed) help me. I'm open to nearly anything as long as it's canon characters! (Fluff, angst, sick character, you choose!)
I’m down for a One Piece RP 👀

can we do a one-piece rp? ive finished all of the live action but havent started the anime yet. is it ok that I’m a minor?
of course! I won't spoil you in any way, we can make an rp that takes place right after the live action! DM me so we can settle things better : )

I’m totally down for mha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back