• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ONE PIECE (CLOSING SOON!)

DaughterofAthena said:
The requirement is 3 paragraphs of 4 sentences a piece and that is the minimum I accept. If you write more paragraphs, they don't all have to be 4 sentences or anything like that. I just have to have some sort of minimum.
Also, just so you know, I am not sure how much longer this rp will be open before it closes until the next arc. There comes a time where it would be really weird for a random newbie to just jump into the group and our current story is getting close to that point in time.
Well then... I guess smooth sailing lol I am sorry I won't be able to join.

Drumonkey said:
Well then... I guess smooth sailing lol I am sorry I won't be able to join.
I will try to keep it open for as long as I can if that helps at all. I imagine there is about a week left of content before I have to close it.

And then it would open up again once the next arc starts so I could always try to remember to tag you when I repost the interest check.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaughterofAthena said:
I will try to keep it open for as long as I can if that helps at all. I imagine there is about a week left of content before I have to close it.
And then it would open up again once the next arc starts so I could always try to remember to tag you when I repost the interest check.
Please do tag me in the next interest check I would like to try to join then.

Eagleye415 said:
Wanted to let you know so that you didn't think I lost interest.
Thanks for that! Also, please make sure to read the rules before posting a cs. There is something important in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back