• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece - Alternate Frontier [IC] [Always OPEN!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
August
Arimiti Bar
August cooed internally. He had a beautiful girl on one arm and was about to have some alcohol. "By the way whats your name?" He asked looking down at the girl who was hugging onto him. He began looking fro the nearest bar. "Ah here's a bar" he said strolling on in through the door. He walked on up to the bar and reached in his pocket and took out a wad of cash. He began counting through it until he reached a desired amount, which he then slammed down on the table. "Here's 1000 belli, keep the drinks flowing for me and this pretty thing here" he said with a wide grin as he shoved the rest of his money back into his pocket. The bartender walked over and grabbed two mugs and filled them and laid them in front of August. "Here, drink up" He said as he began gulping down his own drink.

August heard a mention of pirates and shichibukai throughout the bar, even hearing one person say it would be east to sense if a shichibukai was present. That made him snicker a little but he didn't really pay any attention to the whole conversation. "Cause me, I'm big leagues, already got a bounty and I even came face to face with a navy vice admiral before." one guy announced to the whole bar. That caught August's attention. He stood up and got a refill of his beer. "Wait now, I'll be right back" He said to the girl he was with. He walked over to the group of people sitting around drinking their respective drinks. "The big leagues huh, I've never heard of you, whats your name and how high is this so called bounty?" August asked the man.

animegirl20 animegirl20 capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Airagog Airagog ChazGhost ChazGhost Aurum Aurum

Captain's log:
Time: morningish
Mood: Feeling great.
Craving: A fine crew.

John D Drake
John flashed a grin at the three and pointed to himself, "I got myself a bounty of 50 berries! I'm wanted for serial littering. Almost every island I step on I leave exactly one piece of paper for someone else, probably a marine, to pick up! I stick it to the man every day and need other people who are willing to be as rebellious and as much of a scoundrel as me." He says beaming with pride at his tiny bounty. "But that's fine miss if you don't think you're up to hang with the baddest of the bad. I won't even look at applicants who don't have something as terrible as an overdue library book or have never jaywalked before, t'would discredit my authority as a scary swashbuckling adventuring pirate who's sailed all around the grand line. " He nodded, crossing his arms, seemingly convinced that the things he just listed were actually crimes and that people who committed them were actually scary pirates.

He looked over at Lars, "Sounds fancy, isn't that that dhingy ship in port? You'd probably lose it in choppy waters if you were wanting to sail to the Grand Line and to the New World." He said rubbing his chin, "Getting to anywhere other than maybe the four blues would be problematic at best." He stopped himself, "Oh sorry don't mind me, just thinking out loud."

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS
ChazGhost ChazGhost
Aurum Aurum

“My name? Oh uh....” She didn’t really want to give out her real name while she was on this island especially since she just pissed off a powerful wealthy person. Probably have knights looking for her. “Merui! You can call Merui.” Once they made it to the Tavern she hopped up on the bar and swung her legs as she waited for her drink. Once she finally got it she chugged it down and slammed her cup on the bar. She then stretched out her arms. “Mmm hadn’t a good drink in a while.” The conversation August had heard had caught her ears as well. She was told stay put buuuuuut she didn’t want to. First she grabbed another drink chugged it and then headed towards the group. The bartender stood there stund. “She so small how is she drinking all that?? And not getting affected?” She walked up to them, stood next to August and listened in. This guy apparently had a bounty of 50 and was proud of it. She wanted to laugh but held it. Hers was much bigger then that.
Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
ChazGhost ChazGhost
Aurum Aurum
Airagog Airagog

One Piece - Alternate Frontier

• Location - East Blue: Out at Sea
    Vaan was rather quiet as he looked at Ryden for a bit. His silence probably signified that he was now suspicious as he took a really hard stare for a moment. The air felt tense as he continued his long-winded stare. Finally after what felt like forever, he would prepare to let out something.

"Ok I believe ya," he says with such simplicity. "You don't feel like a bad guy so I can trust you. Anyways... you headed to the Island just yonder?"

Ryden looked like the type that he could trust which was a good thing after all. Plus it was always good to have companions, even if they were pirates so long as they weren't true criminals.

Interacting with: takki takki

CS: One Piece - Alternate Frontier CS
Lore/Devil Fruit/Shichibukai Claims: One Piece - Alternate Frontier Lore

Sariah looked at Lars with beams of light and amazement practically shooting from her eyes. A ship with a cool name! A cool captain! She didn't know if someone as weak and inexperienced as her would be accepted by someone like him, but she promised herself that she would try everything to get on that crew list. Maybe she could upgrade the ship? She knew of the extreme conditions that usually befell the adventurers sailing through the Grand Line, and she had a few improvements in mind. But before she could utter another world, more people approached them.
Just looking at the two newcomers, she could tell they meant trouble. But, far from worrying, she seemed to only get more excited. Being around people was something she always enjoyed, especially when the company was as interesting as this.
"50 berries? Then you're already ahead of the game!", she commented, honest to god impressed. "I still haven't made much trouble, but I guess that's better for now. I honestly just wanna see new places and meet new people!", she made a big excited gesture with her hands, and then turned to the newcomers. "Are you guys joining us? I haven't had luch yet, so maybe we can all eat together", she proposed, almost jumping on her seat by this point.

Markest Steel
location- Arimiti island bar
Markest listened to conversations of the other patrons in bar, including a group close by sitting at the bar. Markest over heard one moron brag about his bounty. Markest finished his first bottle of alcohol and signaled the bartender to bring him another. Markest put his hand on his revolver as listened in and waited to hear the bounty of apparent big leagued pirate. If the man's bounty was big enough Markest figured he get a quick cash in of a bounty. But then he heard the kids explanation that he had 50 beli for littering, Markest groaned. He then grabbed a new bottle from the bartender. Markest listened unentertained by the kid story of littering.

Markest sighed before chugging down his drink and then order another one. Markest then decide to have a little fun and see if he could scare the kid. Markest got up from stool and walked over the group. "50 beli huh." Markest said with short chuckle right behind the group. "Maybe I should end your reign of terror, litter bug" Markest said of course joking but he tried to pretend to be serious for such a of a joke bounty. He was just planing to scare kid, he had no need or care for a bounty so small, he figure he'd leaved that to the newbie bounty hunters to take care of.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Blackvelvet Blackvelvet capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Aurum Aurum Airagog Airagog

Last edited:
Markest Steel
Markest listened to conversations of the other patrons in bar, including a group close by sitting at the bar. Markest over heard one moron brag about his bounty. Markest finished his first bottle of alcohol and signaled the bartender to bring him another. Markest put his hand on his revolver as listened in and waited to hear the bounty of apparent big leagued pirate. If the man's bounty was big enough Markest figured he get a quick cash in of a bounty. But then he heard the kids explanation that he had 50 beli for littering, Markest groaned. He then grabbed a new bottle from the bartender. Markest listened unentertained by the kid story of littering.

Markest sighed before chugging down his drink and then order another one. Markest then decide to have a little fun and see if he could scare the kid. Markest got up from stool and walked over the group. "50 beli huh." Markest said with short chuckle right behind the group. "Maybe I should end your reign of terror, litter bug" Markest said of course joking but he tried to pretend to be serious for such a of a joke bounty. He was just planing to scare kid, he had no need or care for a bounty so small, he figure he'd leaved that to the newbie bounty hunters to take care of.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Blackvelvet Blackvelvet capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Aurum Aurum Airagog Airagog

John put a hand on Markest's shoulder then one on his forehead in dramatic fashion, "You may try but oh so better man have tried. Even an admiral! I remember our battle. It was a dark and stormy night. A Tuesday night actually. That only makes things worse as Tuesday is terrible for showdowns. So there we were, Impel Down. I stood there, staff in hand, he stood with his thousand rifles. We went blow for blow, mono y mono, final round with no overtime in the halls, bodies all around us, no one daring to interrupt us as they knew they were no match. Our devil fruit powers were at full blast. Then, before we managed to land the final blow, lightning stuck! And it launched me clear from Impel Down to the east blue. I had to swim my way back to shore." John recollected, definitely not seeing about a billion things wrong with his story.

Ryden Bexin Thank goodness, Ryden sighed in relief and put his hands down. However, something clicked in his mind. That long, hard stare after Ryden accidentally said that he's a pirate, it felt very intense. He felt that intense feeling before, a lot of times already. While traveling to other islands, his short-tempered self can easily cause a fight if he's having an argument with another person, most usually a strong marine. That intense feeling before a fight... It was like the gravity under him got heavier.

This proved that Vaan can fight. On that moment, Ryden was ready to swiftly swing out his normal sword to defend. Thankfully nothing bad happened. "Y-yeah. I'm heading there." He continued. "You going there too?"

( YoungX YoungX )

Neil Delfon and Pascal Smith
Currently Doing: Sailing to Reverse Mountain... or at least that's the plan.

A strange ship quietly sailed across the east blue, calm, quiet, and peaceful as- "Pascal, where in the hell are we?! We were supposed to be at Reverse Mountain by now! Where's the damned navigator?!" "Drunk, below deck, he tried to fire a cannon straight through our ship's hull for some reason. Almost succeeded, but we restrained him and tied him up down there. We're currently-" "AGAIN?! I'LL KILL THAT DAMN-" And the peaceful calmness of the ship and it's surroundings had now been shattered as Neil's voice could be heard from quite a ways away, screaming insults seemingly as loud as he could. "You finished?" "Yes... yes... Now, where in the hell are we?..." "Not too far off the coast of... what was it's name? I think it was Jag' Vier." "Jag' Vier?" "Yes, it's a large island, uninhabited mostly. A bunch of retired marines used to live there, brought a bunch of species from some of the other blues on their ships. It's basically a hunting island filled with invasive species. It's named after one of the marines." "...Why do you know so much about such an inconsequential place?" "Because I do my research, unlike you, captain." "Nobody likes a smartass, Pascal. Just... get us to that island. We'll gather some extra supplies while we wait for the navigator to sober up. Now if you'll excuse me I need to figure out where the hell he got anything with alcohol in it from after we threw it all overboard." Neil stormed off in a hurry. "...Rude..."

Jordan Grace
Jordan was more than content to keep his name out of any conversation that was currently being had, though he did need to find a flag to sail under quickly. He sat in a corner of the bar and nursed a still full stein of ale, he wasn't much of a drinker but it helped him blend in, and watched the patrons of the bar go about their business. It seemed that one such man was recruiting for his ship, perhaps he would put aside his silent nature and attempt to join the crew. There was also a man who was beyond loud, boasting about a bounty of only 50 beli. Jordan didn't enjoy the loudness of his voice but the boy was quite the entertainer it seemed, of course his mood quickly changed when another spoke up about perhaps collecting the bounty, a joke no doubt, but this man seemed to be a bounty hunter... and Jordan was not sticking around to see if his name would be brought up.

Airagog Airagog ChazGhost ChazGhost capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

LARS GATLINGHEIM
location- the south blue: arimiti island tavern
Wow. Just... wow. 50 whole Berry? And this guy was proud of that? He was definitely a bit addled in the head. Not that Lars was one to talk; his own bounty wasn't much more than John's. But it wouldn't do to let him know, if he was to end up joining the crew. Instead, as some of the newcomers fawned over John's small bounty, Lars drained his glass of ginger ale while waiting for a lull in the conversation. When it came, he piped up once more.

"I think I've got your bounty beat by quite a bit, Johnny boy." Mentally, he kicked himself. Johnny boy? Really??

"Wow!!!!", Sariah's eyes were fixated on John as he told his tale, "you have devil fruit powers and you can still swim!? You're amazing!!!", she said this with the most honesty anyone had ever said anything it their lives, she was so impressed that her head was about to explode. She turned to Lars as he spoke, blinking. She was surrounded by incredible people! How lucky could she get?? "You have a bounty too? Oh god I have such a long way to go!".
She turned to look at the other two people, expecting incredible tales from them as well. Oh, she kind of wanted to sparr with everyone there. She could learn so much!

Emma watched in amusement at this guy’s story. She kind of wanted to rain on his parade. She smiled innocently to herself thinking about it. But at the same time she was wary of the bounty hunter. She really hope he didn’t regonize her face. She wasn’t in the mood to be dealing with bounty hunters. Maybe another day when she felt more up to it. Another guy spoke up about his bounty being higher. But she noticed something and she smiled in amazement. “Wow! Your eyes! Thier different color!” She got up close to his face to look at them not thinking about personal space. “That’s so cool wish I had eyes like that. Be a nice trade mark.” Emma’s attention then was tugged somewhere else. The girl seem to think this guy could actually swim after eating a devil fruit. That was dangerous thing to tell someone who didn’t know any better. She backed away from the guy with the eyes and looked over to the girl. “That’s not possible can’t swim with a devil fruit.”
[USER=54304] Blackvelvet Blackvelvet [/USER]
ChazGhost ChazGhost
Aurum Aurum
Airagog Airagog

Emma watched in amusement at this guy’s story. She kind of wanted to rain on his parade. She smiled innocently to herself thinking about it. But at the same time she was wary of the bounty hunter. She really hope he didn’t regonize her face. She wasn’t in the mood to be dealing with bounty hunters. Maybe another day when she felt more up to it. Another guy spoke up about his bounty being higher. But she noticed something and she smiled in amazement. “Wow! Your eyes! Thier different color!” She got up close to his face to look at them not thinking about personal space. “That’s so cool wish I had eyes like that. Be a nice trade mark.” Emma’s attention then was tugged somewhere else. The girl seem to think this guy could actually swim after eating a devil fruit. That was dangerous thing to tell someone who didn’t know any better. She backed away from the guy with the eyes and looked over to the girl. “That’s not possible can’t swim with a devil fruit.”
[USER=54304] Blackvelvet Blackvelvet [/USER]
ChazGhost ChazGhost
Aurum Aurum
Airagog Airagog

Captain's log:
Time: morningish
Mood: Feeling great.
Craving: A fine crew.

John D Drake
John stood up and dramatically pointed at Emma, "Oh how contrary! You are correct that normally yes devil fruit users cannot swim, HOWEVER! I ate the swim swim fruit! It allows me to swim though water with ease!" He said nodding, thinking that this totally made sense. "At least that's how I remember it. I might just be a good swimmer. Anywhoodle. You have a better bounty than me?" He said looking at Lars, "How much is your bounty and what are you wanted for? Maybe I'll let you join my group, The Scoundrel Pirates if it impresses me." He gave a toothy grin. "Gonna get us a great ship and we're gonna sail for the Grand Line."

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
ChazGhost ChazGhost
Aurum Aurum

LARS GATLINGHEIM
location- the south blue: arimiti island tavern
"Please get off of me," Lars said quietly to the girl that had commented on his eyes.

Now John was directing a question at him, about his bounty. Lars stood up. This John fellow was obviously trying to pull some sort of wool over the group's eyes, and that wouldn't do at all in crewmates. Plus, his ego was starting to get a little on Lars' nerves. Time to bump this guy down a few pegs. In a most definitely hypocritical fashion.

"200." Then, after a brief hesitation, "Thousand. Because I stole a Devil Fruit. A real one, unlike the fake Swim-Swim Fruit you're trying to convince us exists." He didn't know how well, exactly, his tough act was holding up right now, but he hoped it was convincing enough. For good measure, he dropped his hand to the butt of his mother's old flintlock pistol.

He knew that the story was only half-true; the Devil Fruit he now had the powers of had indeed been stolen, but by his mother. It had been given to him as a birthday present.

Jordan Grace

Jordan let out a snort that could no doubt be heard from where the group was standing, he wasn't one to get into a measuring contest but this was starting to get out of hand. Immediately aware that he would have no doubt turned eyes to him if they were paying any attention, Jordan decided to use it as a motivator and strike up a conversation with them. He stood up slowly and made his way over to the group and stood near them. "I couldn't help but overhear, you have quite the bounty correct? Are you by any chance looking for a crew?" Jordan inclined his head respectfully, he was already interrupting a conversation, there was no need to be rude about it. Jordan made sure to keep a fair amount of distance between himself and the bounty hunter as he spoke, hopefully his name wasn't enough to set off alarms in his head when he was inevitably asked what it was. He had to be cautious, especially since there were nobles looking to have him clapped in chains and made into their plaything once more.

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Airagog Airagog ChazGhost ChazGhost

August
Arimiti Bar
August could help but laugh. He almost fell on the floor as this guys was talking about his super high 50 beli bounty. He straightened himself up after he was done with his little chuckle and grabbed another beer. He looked over to the other man who had a 200 thousand beli bounty. "Ah man thats hilarious, a 50 beli bounty, I mean 200 thousand is still pretty low too but at least its something" he said while still chuckling a little. "My bounty used to be 75 million" He said with a cheeky grin, "Although trying to collect that 75 million would be a waste of any ones time" He said shrugging it off like it was no big deal as he chugged back the rest of his drink.

Grabbing another drink August took a seat on a bar stool. "So you guys all want to be pirates huh?" He said with a grin. "Well let me tell you being a pirate is tough, you might go a week without food on these seas if your not careful and learn proper navigation, and its even worse on the grandline" He said. "When I first met my captain I thought she was like other pirates I'd met up until that point, scary as hell, but she turned out to be great" He said with a laugh. "Well either way I do hope you all make it as pirates, who knows maybe some day we will meet again on the high seas" He said as he took another big gulp from his drink.
animegirl20 animegirl20 capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS ChazGhost ChazGhost Airagog Airagog LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 Aurum Aurum

One Piece - Alternate Frontier

• Location - East Blue: Out at Sea
    "Yep! I need to resupply for the journey ahead. I'll be heading towards the Grand Line after all. Once I go there well... it'll some adventure I tell you what. Plus I need a log pose since I don't have one."

Vaan considers the possibility of extreme danger in the Grand Line. There was a lot to consider after all. To head out past the Red Line meant facing up to danger. He wouldn't have it any other way.

Interacting with: takki takki

CS: One Piece - Alternate Frontier CS
Lore/Devil Fruit/Shichibukai Claims: One Piece - Alternate Frontier Lore

Last edited:
Sariah perked up as another man approached them and asked to join Lars' crew. Seeing this as the perfect opportunity, she jumped up and raised her hand up as high as her limited stature allowed her, "oh! Oh!!! Me too!!!!", she said, "you probably need a carpenter, right? I can carpenter really good! ...wait, that's not a word, is it? But I can!", she grinned at Lars with hopeful eyes, and then turned to listen to the bounty hunter, who turned out to be a pirate as well. "I'm ready for it! I just went like a week with nothing more than oranges and peanuts!", and speaking of which, her stomach growled.
"A burguer with everything you have, please!", she asked the man working by the bar, who understandably did not seem very pleased to have a bunch of maybe-dangerous pirates dinning there. "Don't worry sir, I will pay".

Ryden Bexin By Vaan's mention of Grand Line, Ryden immediately made up his mind. I'm going with him. I'm definitely going with him, He thought. He likes this guys determination, attitude, and the atmosphere when he's with him, even though they only met once. He also need to resupply his essentials for the journey, so that's one of the reasons why he should follow Vaan. "I-I'm coming with you." Ryden nervously continued, "Is that ok?" But then, Vaan mentioned Log Pose, which is unusually familiar to him. He guessed it's something similar to a compass.

( YoungX YoungX )

Last edited:
Emma stood there for a moment with her hands behind her back in confusion. Was there really a swim swim fruit?? You could practically see the question marks surrounding her head. The guy with the eyes had finally spoke up about he’s bounty she was quite surprised. She wasn’t expecting that much. Another man joined the conversation wanting to know if they were looking for a crew. If they were that was her ticket out of here. She wouldn’t have to to be a stowaway! She smiled excitedly. “Yeah! Are you??”

She looked over at August when he mentioned his bounty. “You sure want to say that out loud?” Emma knew she didn’t want to say hers especially with bounty hunter around.
Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
ChazGhost ChazGhost
Aurum Aurum
Airagog Airagog

August
Arimiti Bar
August looked over at Emma with a cheeky grin as she mentioned how there were bounty hunters around and how he shouldn't be shouting his bounty out to the whole world. "Its fine he said, he wont get anything for me anyways except the rage of my captain when he drops me off to the nearest marine HQ and finds out my bounty is frozen" He laughed taking a mouthful of beer. "Plus he wont get anywhere near me anyways" He said unsheathing his sword part way before letting it fall back into its scabbard, "I'm better known as the Cursed Swordsman, Bella Thatch's first mate" he said with a laugh finishing off another beer, realizing that he basically just told a bunch of wanna be pirates that he was under shichibukai status and could arrest them at any time. "Oh but don't worry, the captain doesn't bother bringing in anyone with bounties under 5 million, and besides I pretend not to notice the bounties of pretty women and people who can keep up to my drinking habits" He said, winking towards Emma, knowing full well her bounty was high.

He also sighed at the girl who said she just survived a week on Oranges and Peanuts. "Well that's quite an accomplishment I'll give you that" He said thinking to himself. He grabbed another drink and began to chug it back but as he did he he scanned the room. it seemed that the small group had gathered a bit of attention with all the talk of bounties and bounty hunters and pirating and shichibukai from towns folk, bounty hunters, and pirates alike. it seemed like they were the only ones pretty much relaxed in the building. "We may have some trouble in a bit, just act natural and stay by me if anything happens" August whispered to Emma. August also eyed the bounty hunter Markest a bit, he wouldn't try and get in the bounty hunters way but if the hunter had to make a move it might lead to all hell breaking loose in the bar.

animegirl20 animegirl20 capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS ChazGhost ChazGhost Airagog Airagog Aurum Aurum LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Markest Steel
After listening to John's story Markest signaled the barkeeper to give him another bottle. "Kid, I have no words to describe how much I don't believe you" Markest said to John as the bartender handed Markest a new bottle. Markest listened to the other members of group as they began talking about there bounties, to Markest entertainment. He decided after he finished his bottle he would make his move and draw one of his guns. As he drank his from his bottle Markest watched as people started showing interesting joining Lars's crew. But when his bottle was empty, Markest decide it was time to do his job, the job of a bounty hunter. "Sense we are starting introduce our selves, I'll go next" Markest said before he drew his revolver and pointed it at Lars. "I'm Markest Steel and you can come with me quietly or loudly" Markest stated with his tone becoming far more serious compared to his more annoyed and lax tone he used when talking to John before.

Blackvelvet Blackvelvet animegirl20 animegirl20 capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Airagog Airagog Aurum Aurum LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

August
Arimiti Bar
August sat quietly as Markest pulled his gun. As soon as he did several other bounty hunters and pirates stood up pulling guns and swords. August could only sigh. "Now look what you've done you fucking idiot, you could have at least waited, a good bounty hunter would know this" He said as he slammed back another beer. "Bartender another drink" August said but the bar tender gave him a stern look as he pulled a rifle from under the counter. "This could go one of two ways, all of you get the hell out of my bar or I open fire" the bar tender said as he looked around the room. Several civilians rushed out of the bar. August could only laugh at the situation he had gotten himself into. "Let the kid go bounty hunter, I honestly wouldn't care if this wasn't going to turn into a gun fight" August said, his hand resting on Kuchiku. He drew the black blade and pointed it towards Markest. "As a representative of a shichibukai and furthermore the marines its against my duties to let a bounty hunter pull a gun on a innocent man with no bounty" He said with a smile.

The bartender gave August a weird look, "They were just sprouting off about their bounties" He basically shouted. "Oh really, guess I must have missed it, but as far as I'm concerned I'm the only one who ever had a bounty here." He said with a laugh. The bartender immediately pointed his gun at August. "Oh, thats a dangerous move to pull" he said as with a quick snap of the wrist he cut through the barrel of the bartenders gun. "Now if anyone would like to take a turn at being stupid I invite you to throw down" He said and with that he pulled Emma in close with his free arm. "Cant let this beauty get hurt now can I" He said with a wide psychotic grin.

animegirl20 animegirl20 capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Airagog Airagog ChazGhost ChazGhost Aurum Aurum LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

• 724221_1306049943564_full.jpg

JONES WITT

Sighing in bliss as he downs the remainder of his iced beverage, Witt leisurely strolls down the main street leading to the port, deftly sidestepping fellow pedestriants and the occassional group of sea-farers. His head was tilted back slightly, eyes roving over the clear blue skies overhead, savouring the tranquil atmosphere of Chester Island. It had been a while since he could allow himself to truly relax due to the need to be on constant alert for Marines and other bounty hunters on his tail. Not for the first time, he cursed the damn digits on his wanted poster for being as high - comparatively - as it was. Those damn papers were a hindrance he would gladly do without. There were times he was sorely tempted to find the person who managed to get a fairly clear mid-shot of him and give them a piece of his mind, but it poking holes in them to satisfy his rage might not be worth more notoritey.

Either way, coming to East Blue was a good idea even if it meant a small break from his near-obsessive information gathering. If the World Government wanted Witt dead, then he might as well make it worth their while by digging up every dirty little secret possible. Now though, he pushed all thoughts of justice and bounties away, leaning against a railing overlooking the entire dock and simply breathing in the salty sea breeze. Marine presence on this island was little, so he didn't need to worry about being chased. And if by the off chance someone recognises him, Soru was the answer.

The docks of Chester Island was lively, full of fishing boats of various sizes coming in and out, with the ocassional partol ship circling the area. He was pretty sure there were pirates here too even if he couldn't see any Jolly Rogers. But then a crew that anchors under the noses of Marines were either dumb or powerful enough not to care.

code by Han JiHyo Han JiHyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back