• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece - Alternate Frontier [IC] [Always OPEN!]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

YoungX

Hue Master

One Piece - Alternate Frontier
All four seas, North, South, East and West, were unusually calm today, almost as if it was in preparation for something grander. It has been but a few years since the onset of the new era, an era where unknown treasures and lands are waiting to be found. Pirates and adventurers from all over the world are eager to claim whatever it is they can find while the Marines and Bounty Hunters prime in order to capture those who break the law and uphold justice.

A new frontier has only begun and the stories of many shall be written. What lies beyond the Grand Line is for many to seek.

• Location - East Blue: Out at Sea​

It was a fresh new start for Vaan. His journey had just begun and he was sailing the rather calm seas on his small boat. The air smelled greatly of sea salt and this feeling was something he had loved. Setting sail on the high seas, Vaan's adventure could finally begin.

"Alright then... looks like if I take this route here I can make it to the next place," he says as he reads his map. Thankfully Cartography was one of his known talents; being able to navigate through the sea was extremely important for any adventurer.

Note: The RP has finally begun! Others have surely started out somewhere so please be sure to list your current location of your OCs whenever posting. Let's have ourselves a grand ol' time. Also try not to past too fast. We wouldn't want people lost especially when most of us are busy these days!​

Mentions: Airagog Airagog , animegirl20 animegirl20 , Aurum Aurum , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet , C.C. C.C. , capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS , ConSchiffer ConSchiffer , takki takki , Han JiHyo Han JiHyo , Have You Ever Tasted Sand Have You Ever Tasted Sand , SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird , The Hero The Hero , Japanime Japanime

Last edited:
Ryden BexinRyden finally started his adventure on the sea. Well, he's already been to the sea a couple times, but this time, he's not going back until he's become the greatest swordsman in the world. It's been a few hours since he took off Loguetown, his hometown. He brought his wooden raft, enough to fit three people and there's a bed inside a cabin, too. He also brought his two swords, a fishing rod, and some pocket money. In a distance, he can see a massive, dark wall the opposite of where he's supposed to go. "It's the Red Line." He muttered. But, he's not supposed to go there unless he finds a pirate crew that is willing to make him their crewmember. It was probably a good start for him, though. Bounty hunters and some marine scouts would come and find him, with a 27 million beli bounty on his head. Looking at the sky, Ryden wondered where he's supposed to first.

Well, it depends on him, though. He put out his map and his compass and decided to go to the nearest island, which isn't far from him. He adjusted his sail, and waited for the wind to lead him to his destination.

[OPEN]
( YoungX YoungX , if you want to interact first)

Sariah had left Planie Shore two weeks ago, and already she was lost. Sure, she could build a ship that would get her anywhere, but without any navigational skills any vessel would go astray.
She knew she had gone a long way west after sailing off, but at some point she'd fallen asleep and completely lost track of where she was, and now her provisions were running low, and she was bored beyond belief.
She presently found herself laying up on the deck of her small, frail ship, trying to visualize a plan of action, and getting distracted by the shape of some funny looking clouds, losing track or her thoughts. Damn her overactive imagination! If she couldn't find a place to get some food soon she would go completely mad. Maybe she could fish? She was sick of fish but there weren't many other choices. Or maybe she could shoot those birds down from the sky and have something like chicken for a change! Although she didn't have a gun. Well, she could build a pretty good slingshot without much problem, and maybe with some luck-- wait, birds!?
She sat up, squinting her eyes at the horizon. If her guts were right -and they usually were-, then maybe, not too far from where she was... There! A trail of smoke!
She jumped to her feet and stirred her ship in that direction with a giddy laughter accompanying her every move. Sure enough, after a few minutes she could see a medium sized island, a beacon of hope. She would think about the money later, right now she was only worried about getting there as fast as her small ship would allow.

Captain's log:
Time: morningish
Mood: Pretty alright.
Craving: Mangoes.

John D Drake
John stood at the bow of his "mighty" vessel, his frayed clothing blowing forward as he sailed onward, urged on by the current and winds towards a fairly good sized island. He looked at his map. Yep, that was probably Amariti island. It was decently sized, moderate in nature with some tropical areas and a few towns. Good place to stop, take a look around, maybe find a ship. He looked back to his vessel. Yep, it was still slowly filling with water. He looked forward and waited as he approached. He sailed to the docks, looking at the docker and recorder as he did so, his ship now halfway sunk, forcing him to stay on the bow. "How much to dock here?" He asked looking to the two men.

They looked at each other, then looked at the sinking ship, then to the odd newcomer, "Uhhh..." One started to speak, "No charge for you." Said the other, stopping the first from completing his thought. No point in charging some asshole who can't even take care of his ship. He'd probably come back to the docks and demand to know where it is if he did pay anyway. John disembarked, stepping onto the dock, two large bags slung over his shoulder. He looked like an absolute mess and probably felt like one too, "Alright so where might a man find lodging for the night." The first man pointed inland, "Straight down the road, there's a bar, they can direct you to some hospices." John nodded and gave the man a pat on the shoulder, "Good man, thank you for letting me dock for free. I see that people are already recognizing John Drake as an important man." He said walking off proudly. The two men looked at each other, who the hell was that?

John walked up the street, whistling to himself as he did so. On his feet he wore two geta clogs and his clothing looked like robes that were designed for sea travel, covering most of his body but being of made of layers so it was exceedingly easy to dry. On his head he wore a hood to keep the sun from getting in his eyes as he traveled. In his left hand, a bo staff, metal in nature, with some sort of mechanism in the middle. He whistled as he walked along, completely oblivious to anyone and anything around him.

Emma was running through the town as a knight chased her through the street. “Come catch me ugly!” The knight face went red with anger and started running faster. She stuck out her toung at him and tried to lose him in the crowd. Quickly before he could noticed she made a quick turn and climbed up a building. Once she got to the top she carefully looked down low to see where the night was. He seemed to think she was still running front of him. “Jeez I’m going to have to move again....guess I’ll have sneak to another ship....but I have to hide and all uncomfortable if I do that....I’ll figure out later.” She sat down and let her feet dangle. She then took apple out of her bag and started eating. She normally didn’t carry bags or things like this but she needed somewhere to keep her food. “Oh shoot got deliver the goods I stole!” She made her way off the building and headed down the street.

Somewhere in Paradise
1 week ago
The sky was clear for once on the grand line today, with all the extreme weather conditions it was finally nice to have some clear weather. A large ship sailed through the sea. Red sails brightened the sky as a black flag flag above the crows nest of the ship flapped back and forth with each gust of wind. Down on deck there was a yawn. Bella Thatch, the Shichibukai, had been relaxing on deck in a pretty skimpy bikini. On side of her was Antari wearing about the same. Both sighed around the same time. feeling the glaring eyes of the crew on them.

"If your going to gawk you might as well make you self useful" Bella said with a smile. Most of the crew members who had been watching from the door way suddenly stiffened up and saluted. "Yes mam!" they said as they came out and began to work on deck. "Seems the newbies are still scared of you" Antari said with a laugh. "Well I am a Shichibukai, and a famed pirate, so it doesn't surprise me much, but they will get over it eventually" She said standing up.

A seagull came flying over head and dropped a newspaper as well as some other mail on deck. Bella walked over and picked it up. She began to look through the mail when suddenly her joyful mood turned to one of disgust. "ughhh" Was the only sound she could make as she looked at the letter, causing even Antari to look up at her. She turned around with a letter that had the world government stamp on it.

Ripping through the letter she flipped it open and say government orders written on the top, with failure to comply results in loss of shichibukai status written just below it. She sighed reading through the letter. "Looks like we are headed for the South blue... looks like they've been having lots of pirate trouble there, I don't see why they want me to go though, damn idiots... Guess they got nothing better for me to do than to handle some low life pirates who might not even make it to the grand line" She said storming off into her cabin. She walked back out with her famed sword, primrose. Then out of the corner of her eye in the distance she say a ship, a pirate ship at that. "Oh~~ look, something to brighten my mood, turn the ship!" She shouted.

One of her crew mates pointed the ship towards the other pirate ship. She then drew her sword and swung it forward. suddenly a gust of wind began to blow towards the enemy pirate ship. She now could hear shouting from the other ship. Canons began to fire. "August!" Bella Shouted. "Cant a man enjoy his damn nap" he said walking towards the front of the ship drawing Shodai Kitetsu. "One sword style: hawk blade barrage" He shouted swinging his sword in the air, creating a force strong enjoy to slice the canon ball from a distance. he kept up with these strikes, slicing canon ball after canon ball until the ships ram hit the other ship. August stumbled and fell face and eyes onto the deck of the other ship.

Several pirates charged at him. "Fishman Karate: flat palm wave" Antari said sending them all flying on their asses. The crew from Bellas ship jumped over onto the other ship and a fight broke out. Bella her self jumped over and began looking for the captian. "Oh, your Iron fist Daniels aren't you?" She asked. The large man walked down from the helm, "and if I am?" he asked. "You're worth 10,000,000... surprised you made it this far into the grandline" she said with a snicker. He charged at her. "Wind wind fruit: Slice" She said with a sudden jerk of her sword forward in a slicing motion. The wind cut the man across the chest and he dropped instantly, breathing heavily. "Oh, thats all you got, I'll admit I'm not impressed" She said grabbing the man by the hair. "Who are you?" he asked. "Me? I'm the woman who killed Iron Fist Daniels" she said as she drove her sword through his back.

The crew instantly gave up fighting after witnessing that. "Take their money and supplies, they won't need em where they're going" she said jumping back onto the queen anns revenge. The crew stole all their treasure and supplies, loading it onto the Queen ann. "Wait aren't you taking us as prisoners for the government" One of Daniels crew members said. The Queen ann slowly moved away from the other pirate ship. "Canons at the ready" Bella said as the crew members on Daniels ship began to bail. "FIRE!" Bella shouted as twenty port side cannons tore the small pirate ship to shreds, sinking it. Bella smiled as the ship sunk. "Now off to the south blue"

Last edited:

LARS GATLINGHEIM
location- the south blue: docking at arimiti island

Arimiti Island. A relatively peaceful island with a strange name. Home to a good assortment of folks hailing from near, far, or right here. It had all the essentials for those starting out on their pirate adventure: towns, supply shops, taverns for recruiting crewmates, and plenty of docks, piers, and harbors. These docks, piers, and harbors currently housed many sailing vessels. Some were large, some were small. Some were incredibly showy, some were rather plain.

Rather like the one that was pulling in now.

The small dinghy ship emblazoned with the words Stacker Pentecost on the sides was a rather nondescript vessel, save for the rather unique winged Jolly Roger it was flying. It had the essentials: mast, sail, rudder, and enough room for about four people, or one person and a small load of treasure. As of now, it only held one person: a rather grim-looking young man, with a red coat slung on his shoulders, one foot planted firmly on the bow, right hand pointing forward, as if commanding the dinghy ship where to go.

This was Lars Gatlingheim, and he had absolutely no clue of how ridiculous he looked in that pose.

After the usual humdrum regarding docking, Lars disembarked from his dinghy ship, grateful to be on land. For in the vast seas of the world, encounters with others were random at best. But on land, there was sure to be other folks around. Specifically, folks who might have interest in joining a fledgeling crew of pirates.

And folks like that were exactly who Lars was here to find.

(note- will make a mari post later)​

Emma was in a dark alley waiting for her client. This client of her’s was a very wealthy noble and quite known. He wanted something stolen from a another noble. Apparently priceless necklace. Finally the man came and bowed to her. “Hello young lady.” This guy also was also popular with the ladies~. Emma gave a sweet innocent smile. “Hi” He then straighten. “So do you have the necklace?” Emma pulled it out of her pouch and held it up. “Sure do!” The man reached to grab it but Emma pulled away. “I don’t think so. Payment first please.” She sang. The man sighed and gave her two sacks of gold. “Thanks.” She snacted the bags and tossed the necklace to him. He quickly caught it. “Careful! You can’t just toss this around.” Emma shrugged as she stuffed the two bags in her bag. “Why? Means nothing to me. I got my money.” She put her hands behind her back and smiled at him. He smiled back but it was more flirtatious. “You know should stick around with me. I can make sure you have a nice and easy life.” Got closer to her. Emma stared at him confused. “Come on I bet your pretty wild.” The moment that sentence came out he was on the ground in pain. She then bent over with her hands on her hips and a a very sweet but threatening smile. “You if you want to have children in the future I suggest you don’t try that again. Bye!” She then headed off and left the man in the alley.

Armiti
Present time
Its been about a week since Bella and her crew received the letter from the world government about travelling to the south blue. The Queen Anns Revenge was ancored just outside of a town called Armiti. "Okay crew we stock up here, but most of you are waiting here to guard the ship. As for the rest of you, try not to start any fights, we are looking for the big bounties here, 5 million and up, don't waist time with the small fry." she said. she began to walk off the ship and on to the small landing boat with August, Antari and Freddy.

Upon arriving on shore Bella began to look through South blue wanted posters. She smiled seeing some big ones, even one that reached 50 million. "Oh, there's a 50 million belli bounty in here, that's as high as Antari's and Freddy's put together" She laughed, only getting a tsk out of Antari and a slight whimper out of Freddy. She began to walk through the streets still joyed that there may actually be some challenging foes in the south blue to clean up. She was followed by Freddy and Antari but August was no where to be found...

Walking down some random street August seemed to have gotten separated from the rest of his crew mates. He sighed, "I need a drink" as he was approaching a certain alley way. Suddenly some chick came walking out of the alley. Smack! August who haddent been paying attention to where he was walking bumped into the girl and fell of his ass. "Ouch" He said getting up and dusting him self off. "Hey watch where..." He said as his voice trailed off. In front of him was a beautiful girl. "Oh my bad, didn't realize you were such a looker" he said with a smile. "Names August... Hey don't I know you from somewhere? Ah well never mind any ways, can I buy you a drink or two for bumping into you?" he said with a smile and an out reached hand. "I seem to have gotten lost and separated from my crew and I need a drink" He said.

animegirl20 animegirl20

As Emma was coming out of the the alley way she walked smacked dab into some guy. “Ow!” She rubbed her head. She then looked up at the guy. When he said she was a looker she stared at him for a moment not responding. But the moment he offered her to by her drinks she smiled. “Sure!” She had money but why spend if someone else was going to. Besides she was heading that way anyway. She grabbed his arm and smiled at him. “Lead the way! I was actually about to head there now!” Suddenly she heard a grunting sound coming from the alley way. Along hurting her client she took the necklace back and she rather not be here when he starts yelling for the knights. “Haha come on let’s go!” She said quickly dragging him away from the alleyway.
Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Captain's log:
Mood: Feeling great.
Craving: A good stiff drink.

John D Drake

John walked into the bar, shoving the doors wide open with a smile. No one even bothered to look at him since the entire place was noisy, rowdy, chaotic, and just what John loved. He sauntered over to the barman and asked, "How much for rum? I need me a good strong drink." Barman looked over at him, "Five berries." John nodded and reached into a small sack and counted out the money, handing it to the barkeep. "So, I'm new in town-" "Oh yeah that much is obvious." John frowned, "-and I was wondering if you might be able to point me in the direction of lodging for the night." Barkeep poured John a glass of clear coconut rum, "You see across the way? Follow that street, take a right, whole row of hotels and hospices. It'll keep you warm and relatively safe from the elements."

John nodded, "Any talk of the town?" Barman looked at John and shrugged, "There's reports that there are yet more dangerous criminals running in through here." He sighed, "Course the marines is always close or in town, but damned if it isn't unnerving." John took a drink. "Oh yeah guys like us are dangerous criminals." The bartender cocked an eyebrow, "You? A dangerous criminal?" John nodded taking a sip, "Yep. Once I went to Marineford, stole a flag on the central structure, used it like a cape to glide over the entire city. Accidentally kicked a vice admiral so hard on the landing I knocked him right out. Ever since then I've had marines on my tail nonstop." The barkeep nodded, "Uh huh. Sure. Just tell me if you need more alcohol." John nodded, "Don't tell the marines I'm here." Barkeep shook his head, "Wouldn't dream of it mister dangerous."

Sariah arrived at the docks with a toothie grin and a gleam of adventure in her eyes. She jumped down from the ship and landed on her two feet, immediately taking a big chunk of air into her lungs and exhaling it with joy. She looked around, the place seemed to be full of people. Many ships of various sizes had docked a little earlier than her, and the workers were busy maintaining them. Right next to the spot she'd chosen, a small vessel was about to finish sinking completely. "Tsk", she shook her head in disapproval, "why can't people take care of their ships?", it saddened her to see a perfectly good ship sink to its premature death, but she moved on in less than a second when she saw a gigantic, beautiful ship docking close. "Oh. My god", she gasped, and run closer. "Oh, the structure! The joints! The craftsmanship!! Oh, look at the the finishing touches in the wood!" she was jumping as she commented on it, right next to a couple of dock workers who watched her, amused. "You have a keen eye, eh?", one of them commented, a log of heavy wood over his shoulder, "you don't get to see many of these around here". She smiled at him and nodded, "I know! I've only seen ships like this one on books and news. I always wanted to meet one of them in person... Wait, I know this ship...", she squinted, focusing on the details and its flags. "...oh shit. Thats Queen Ann's Revenge!! What is a shichibukai doing here!?", she gulped, giving a step back. Sure, Sariah wasn't very well known yet, but her future plans involved taking on people like the captain of that crew when she grew in power and friends.
Her guard went up and she turned to the worker a little worried, "uhm, is there a bar around here?".

A hurried walk into the town later, she found the place she had been pointed to, and sat by the bar. "A big glass of milk, please!", she ordered, a big friendly smile on her face.

LARS GATLINGHEIM
location- the south blue: strolling on arimiti island​

Lars departed from the docks and began to head into the closest town, scanning the streets with his two-colored eyes as he did so, keeping watch for any suspicious characters or potential crewmates. Regrettably, he found few of either, aside from this one girl kicking some guy in the balls.

As his mother had told him, the best place to find a crew was in a tavern. Lars decided to take that advice, and head into a convenient tavern. The sign above the door denoted this tavern as the Drunk Pelican. The inside was nice, in complete contrast with the awful name, with clean tables and floors, plenty of room, and a wider selection of folks than the streets.

Lars made his way up to the bar. "Ginger ale, please," he quietly asked the bartender, dropping some money on the bar. The money was replaced with a mug of the sweet-tasting brown liquid, which Lars sipped gratefully. He turned around on his stool and surveyed the patrons. All in all, he thought, the tavern was a nice place.

Coincidentally, the Drunk Pelican was also the place where two very specific somebodies were enjoying drinks of their own while in search of a crew...

• Location - East Blue: Out at Sea​

As he was sailing across the sea, Vaan would head towards the nearest Island in order to stock up on supplies. "Let's see... the Grand Line is going to be filled with all sorts of crazy things right? I'm going to make sure I'm stocked up for it." As he did he would notice another small boat heading towards the same direction as he was. Perhaps it was another traveller with the same goal as he so perhaps it would be good to at least have a traveling companion along the way right?

"Hey there!" He says calling out to the other as he waves.

Interacting with: takki takki

Ryden BexinThe sea breeze was cool and calm today. The sound of the ocean was really refreshing. It made Ryden sleepy, since he got nothing to do but to wait to get to an island. He set his two sheathed swords beside him and rested on the mast. He closed his eyes, hoping to quickly sleep, but it was interrupted by a faint shout he heard in a distance. He quickly picked up his swords and strapped it in his left hip. It wasn't the first time someone called for him in the sea. He may be a bounty hunter, or just some traveler. He didn't want to quickly jump into conclusions, so he stood alert and maintained a calm manner.

Ryden looked from where the shout came from. He saw a small boat going the same direction as he was, and a boy in it. He may be traveling alone. "Hi there!" Ryden waved at him. He moved closer to his boat so they can have a nice conversation. Well, he already concluded that he's a traveler or a pirate. If he's a pirate, what power does he possess? "So um, who are you?" Ryden asked the unknown boy.

John looked at the two newcomers, shaking his head. "C'mon. Milk? Ginger ale? See this is why you two shouldn't be at a bar." He says holding out his clear glass of rum, "Try a sip, both of you. It'll put hair on your chest. Maybe make ya scary like a famous pirate such as myself." He shrugged, passing the alcohol to Sariah first. "C'mon lass, where ya from? What's your name, what ya here for?" He asked, lowering his hood so he could actually get a good look at both of them. "Names John D Drake. Famous pirate and outlaw." The bartender grumbled, "Funny I ain't heard of you and I heard of everyone." He said just loud enough for the other two to hear but not loud enough for John.

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

Aurum Aurum

"I like milk", Sariah replied with a blank face. She was also 16 years old and not used to alcohol, but her family was well known as people who could hold their liquor, so maybr just a sip was ok. She gulped some and stuck her tongue out, "ew".
She sized this John man and frowned. Nope, she didn't remember anyone by that name being mentioned to her, and she was pretty well informed, living in an inn for so long. However, she didn't think anyone would just lie to her like that, so she took his introduction at face value, "I'm Sariah! Sariah Barbera. I'm from Planie Shore, somewhere east from here", she said with a big innocent smile on her face, holding her hand out for a handshake. "I make ships, I'm a pretty good carpenter. I wanna be a pirate and have all sorts of adventures around the world!", she said all this out loud, making some people turn that way. As some could observe, subtlety was not one of her main traits. "Oops! I shouldn't say that outloud, what with a Shichibukai around here and all..."

Captain's log:
Mood: Feeling great.
Craving: Recognition

John D Drake

John nodded, muttering under his breath, "Yeah, sure Bella is here I suppose. Not like that matters. Can feel someone like her from a mile away.." He cleared his throat, "Well isn't that just swell. You make ships you say?" He said scratching his chin, "You know I'm looking for pirates myself. I got enough money to buy a ship but no crew, you see. I'm looking for some of the baddest of the bad. I'm talking pen thieves, muffin snatchers, double parkers, jaywalkers, illegal distribution of media, really go-getters to stick it to the navy. I'm talking low lifes, and we will be called the Scoundrel Pirates, whaddya say? Do you want a world of excitement, danger, and have you already crossed the law? You got any offenses that the navy wants to book ya for?" He asked raising his glass for another swill of the clear liquor, taking a large gulp then sighing as he felt it burn his throat.

"Cause me, I'm big leagues, already got a bounty and I even came face to face with a navy vice admiral before." That part was true. John was involved in a very complex prank by one of the vice admirals who convinced one of his subordinates who was being a little shit that John was an extremely dangerous pirate and had to be caught. John then spent the entire day running and throwing paper that had nothing but gibberish on it that the vice admiral swore was important information and had to be deciphered but only by the captain that was chasing John. It ended after the captain had chased John on foot some 300 miles over the course of 8 days and the vice admiral finally laughed whenever John got the captain to slip on a banana peel during one "thrilling" chase.

Aurum Aurum
capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

LARS GATLINGHEIM
location- the south blue: arimiti island tavern
This John fellow sure was full of himself. Big leagues, he said he was, and yet he was searching for rookies who were issued bounties for things like stealing pens? Jay-walking? Snatching muffins? Something was amiss here, but Lars couldn't figure out exactly what.

Amiss something aside, John did look pretty dependable, and he did have the air of someone who knew what he was doing. Which Lars, to be honest, did not. Someone like that would be useful to have aboard the Stacker Pentecost. Lars figured he'd try and recruit this fellow to his crew, rather than the other way around. He waited for the other to finish his boasting before interjecting.

"A bounty on you already, eh? How much?" He took another swig of ginger ale.

( Airagog Airagog )​

Sariah turned as the other fellow spoke. She honestly hadn't noticed him until then, but she didn't look surprised, only curious. Just looking at him she could tell he wasn't weak, and that sensation, which she had only felt a few times before in her life, made her want to know more about him. But, before anything else, she needed to clarify something to mister Drake, "I don't really care about the world government though? I just want to go to the Grand Line and have adventures, grow stronger, and meet Martin once more!". She said all this with a smile than grew to a grin when she mentioned her mentor's name. She missed him, but she needed to be ready to meet up before entering Paradise.
She then chucked down the rest of her milk and sighed with satisfaction, "and you, sir? Are you a pirate as well?", she turned to the other once more, her eyes shining with curiosity.
She liked John, but she somehow felt that their paths weren't the same. She felt drawn to the unnamed man, however.

• Location - East Blue: Out at Sea
    "Name's Vaan," he says with a big smile. "I'm an adventurer! Well... not exactly a full-fledged adventurer but I'm starting my journey. What about you?" The young man looked friendly enough, no need to give suspicion at the open sea right? He was kind enough to just give greetings back and brought his ship closer just for a talk. Plus he did enjoy meeting new people so thats always a bonus on him.

Interacting with: takki takki

CS: One Piece - Alternate Frontier CS
Lore/Devil Fruit/Shichibukai Claims: One Piece - Alternate Frontier Lore

Markest Steel
location- Arimiti island bar
Markest had been on Arimiti island for awhile, drinking, collecting bounties, gambling, and drinking again. Markest spent the last few days collecting and cashing in bounties for a small crew of pirates who were unlucky enough to gain his notice. With a nice amount of beli in his pocket Markest headed to the local tavern to relax and get a little to drink... well a lot really.

The tavern was lively and full of noise before Markest step though the door. As Markest stepped and people saw him many of them went quiet. They knew who Markest was and even though he was a alcoholic he still could shoot a man down in a flash, no matter how drunk he was. Markest looked around the bar, at the other customers and then to the bartender. Markest made his way to the bar and sat down. “The usual?” the bartender asked already "preparing" Markest drink, which was just grabbing a bottle off the wall really.

Yes” Markest said as the bartender handed him the "drink".
Aurum Aurum capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS Airagog Airagog

7G9Eb9N.jpg

Brian Walsh

The sea was perfectly calm. There was no wind and no waves to speak of, and so the only sounds were the crew rushing around on deck or the murmurs of the beasts lurking just below that sparkling blue surface. It was the kind of weather Brian had dreamt of having during his whole vacation, but now it was more a curse than a blessing. "The Seastone will keep the Seakings away, and the engine should be more than powerful enough to get you across the calm belt, don't worry about it!" That sentence had etched itself into Brian's head. The scientists always made bold claims about new inventions and their supposed applicability, but nine out of ten times, it was all lies, or at the very best it was lucid guessing. Brian had crossed parts of the Calm Belt before, but at least then he had been prepared for the task at hand, but this time had been different. He, and the crew, had chosen to have the slightest bit of faith, and it had now come to bite them in the ass.

"Are we lost?"

The words made Brian roll his eyes, and his fingers twitched as he resisted the urge to throw the man overboard. The mission was supposed to be simple. It was simple. All they were supposed to do was to bring this smarmy government official across the Calm Belt and to some small Island in the South Blue. Easy right? It was supposed to take two-three days, and yet here there were on day seven; and there was no island in sight. They had tried rowing, but good luck making any actual progress when there are absolutely no currents or winds to help you along. "No, we are not lost. We are stuck. Big difference." Brian finally responded as he had managed to roll his eyes back out from his skull. "Rowing just takes more time. We will get there eventually, sir. For now, just go do anything else than standing here, I'll fix this." Being polite and courteous was a part of the job, but there were limits.

34399bee371b0422c8cadabe64319b9d3713d3df

There it was! Amariti.

It was bigger than Brian had been lead to believe. The navigators had made it sound like it was just some small rock that someone had decided to live on, but even tho it was rather far into the horizon, Brian could see that it at least rivaled Heaven's Garden. A point that was further hammered home as they came up close. "We made it!" A crew member shouted as they brought the ship into the docks, and immediately the rest of the crew responded with equally as enthusiastic cheers.

Ryden Bexin As the man he met talked to him, he immediately knew that this guy wasn't hostile. The tone of his voice was friendly and cheerful. He seemed like a good ocean companion. An adventurer, huh? Ryden thought. Adventurers aim to journey throughout everything. Pirates, on the other hand, has a goal in their mind, but the bad doings of the other pirates corrupted the minds of the people in the world, in which their first impressions of pirates are evil. Ryden isn't like that. He just aim to be the greatest swordsman, and that's it.

"I'm Ryden. Nice to meet you Vaan!" Ryden happily said. "I'm a pirate and my goal is to become the greatest swordsman in the world." He carefully tapped the handles of his two sheathed swords on his hip with a grin on his face, until he realized he did something wrong. The word 'pirate' slipped out of his mouth. Oh no, he thought. He still doesn't know if Vaan can fight, so Ryden defended, "I-I'm not a bad guy, I swear." He put his hands up, indicating that he doesn't want to start something.

( YoungX YoungX )​

LARS GATLINGHEIM
location- the south blue: arimiti island tavern
"Why yes indeed I am, young lady," Lars said to the bright-eyed girl who had just finished her glass of milk. He immediately liked her, and decided that he was definitely leaving with her as a member of his crew. "The name's Lars Gatlingheim, the Man of Many Hands, and captain of the good ship Stacker Pentecost. I'm looking for crewmates."

( Aurum Aurum )​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back