• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: A Pirate's Life for Me [ALWAYS OPEN]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Toka Gejekko
Mood: "Grrrrr....."

Toka smirked as the papers clones were destroyed, but then... The squid-captain's clones appeared yet again and curled up fists, jumping for an attack. The gecko simply let out a loud chuckle. "You really think paper people can be-" He was interrupted by the clones' hits. They all felt like punches from any normal human. This bruised Toka and knocked him over, tipping over his dinghy. Due to that, his Den Den Mushi, food, supplies and everything had fallen into the ocean. "NOOOOOO!" he shrieked, jumping into the water, swinging his Den Den Mushi and supply bag on the top of the squid's ship. The food was long gone, so the human-gecko pulled himself on top of the captain's boat. "Well... My food is gone so uh... Truce?"​

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Kota - South Blue

The captain watched, wide-eyed, as the clones actually managed to do something useful for once! Unfortunately, that use was unintentionally throwing the gecko-man's supplies off of his little boat, and directly into the water. Kota was about to call all of it a lost cause when the gecko managed to retrieve two of the three important items. Disappointingly, food was not one of the two. The gecko man suggested a truce, "Oh, sure. That's fine. I prefer to go it alone, but until you've got your food back I'll help you get to where you're going."

( ghxstfreak ghxstfreak )

Toka Gejekko

"Thanks, squid-dude." Toka said with a smile, turning back to his Brain Point [small, humanoid gecko with a big head] when he realized he was about to break the ship. "I'm Toka Gejekko," he told Kota as he moved his way into his backpack to make sure nothing important had fallen out of the bag and sunk down into the deep depths below the, slipping in and out of pockets. Once the gecko-boy was done, he called out "Clear!" and made his way towards his Den Den Mushi, rubbing it's shell. The creature was clearly frightened from it's experience in the water. "Hey, hey, it's alright. Everything's fine, don't worry," Toka whispered before giving it a hug. "So, what's your name and how do your powers work? I'm sure you've heard of the Human Human fruit user Tony Tony Chopper, so I don't think I need to tell you about mine," he said as he turned toward the captain.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back