• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece: A Pirate's Life for Me Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Honest question for you cats. Due to the sheer size of the world the game is set in, it may come to the point where, if we attract a large enough playerbase, we'll have to split the Main Gameplay Thread into multiple parts, one for each ocean, to eliminate any confusion and make interactions slightly easier to keep track of. If it comes to that, would y'all be OK with it?

Yeah! So, when are we gonna start? When we reach X amount of players? If that's the case, how many?

Sorry to bombard you with questions, it's just hard for me to find some active RPs to join right now.

Let's see... we have four players as of now, including me. I'd like to start when we have five, but if we make it to Monday and nobody else deigns to join, we'll just start then. So tag anyone you think might want to play.
(Your questions are OK, bro, I like answering them.)

That last bit was only half-meant to be genuine, but I appreciate your proactivity.

Yeah. I'll get the Main Gameplay Thread up around noon my time, after I'm finished going about my morning errands, though it'll be a few hours before I myself will be able to post in that thread.

oh my god I thought it was like 5:00 PM but your reply made me look at the time and it's only 11:39 AM for me, lmao.

holy shit
I think we might share the same timezone, cause it's about that time over here for me, too.

wait wait-
you don't have to answer this if you don't wanna, but

san antonio?

^ i doubt it, but why not try. i've only met one person online that's from san antonio. ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back