• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One peice-*A different thread*

Would you join?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

One_piece_of_cake

Hi there I wanted to make a rp that take place like the og one peice- but instead of gold d Rodgers one-piece where looking for monkey d Luffys one piece! All locations are the same just the ppl are different. Is anyone interested?

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED PLEASE MAKE A CHARACTER FORM AND SEND IT BELOW 👇

I will add all the story too the rp chat top when we get it started

The story would start with the captain looking for the crew Like at the beginning of one piece and the story will develop from there!

captain- open
Second mate- closed
Doctor-open
Cook-open
Navigator-open
Animal- open
sharp shooter- open

(Other ideas for crew members are also open)

Please send in you character sheets below with the position you want them to be stated!

things like other pirates Marines And kings, queens, mayor's and stuff you can also choose to play as. If we don't have anyone play as them I will play as any opposing threat to the group unless anyone else would like to! Feel free to ask.

You can have up too three characters and no op ppl I would like to have character development as the story goese on so you can eventually get rlly strong but not yet.

The story will start in orange town where my character lives this is where the captain will recruit my character then we will move from there to others characters and love through there story's.

For my character it will be pretty easy as he will already want to be a Pirate but the captain will haft to convince his family 🤣. That's where the story will start so let's have some fun with it!

My character
All bounty's will be 0 at the start I just put something in there real quick so that is looked good👍.
Name: Theo Tyed
Nick names: Ty or Tyed he doesn't like the new Theo
Position: second mate
Likes: his captain, the sea, cat's, red, sleeping, and smiling.
Dislikes: lairs, birds, distrust, oranges, and fire
Weapons: he fights with two swords
Devil fruit: none yet (I plan on giving him one later in the story)
Back story: he was born in orange town and grew up with a big family his parents where always disappointed with the fact that all he wanted to do was be a Pirate. After his mother died his father became strict and cold towards him and his siblings since then he had basically been in slaved by his father to work on there farm for the rest of his life untill one day a so called Pirate comes along wanting to recruit him-
Screenshot_20220826-001526.png

Last edited:
Sounds cool to me, do you have a few more details regarding the History/Initial scenario of the story?

What would the level of literacy be for the roleplay? Ex. One-liners permitted, Semi-lit, Adv-lit, etc.

Hi there I wanted to make a rp that take place like the og one peice- but instead of gold d Rodgers one-piece where looking for monkey d Luffys one piece! All locations are the same just the ppl are different. Is anyone interested?

Sounds cool to me, do you have a few more details regarding the History/Initial scenario of the story?
I will add things like that as soon as I can soon!
What would the level of literacy be for the roleplay? Ex. One-liners permitted, Semi-lit, Adv-lit, etc.
It would prolly be semi lit or lit I'll Match whatever others do really I don't really mind one liners but at least a paragraph for this rp is preferred

Last edited:
Oh, well this is certainly interesting. Already got some ideas for this like an ‘pirate’ Captain who does not know how to actually do proper pirate things but had been influenced by the tales of famous pirates back home that he decided to become one.

Oh, well this is certainly interesting. Already got some ideas for this like an ‘pirate’ Captain who does not know how to actually do proper pirate things but had been influenced by the tales of famous pirates back home that he decided to become one.
Ooh that's sounds cool I could have my character Theo basically guid them through being a captain and stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back