• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One on one rps for the fellow teens

OrWangatan

Falling down a Passerine research rabbit hole
Greetings. I'm 16 and I wanna rp with some of my fellow younglings

I'm down to do romances, as long as it makes sense that they're a couple. MxM, FxF, MxF, and whatever else

Modern fantasy, western fantasy, eastern fantasy, medieval fantasy. Dang. I just really like fantasy. I'm also totally down for slice of life, supernatural, and steampunks

I also have a pretty sick BNHA oc and I wanna do something with her

Them Rules
- please for the love of god tell me if I'm doing something wrong
- Life happens. If you need more time to write a response, just lmk
- At least 2 paragraphs, unless they're dialogue

Greetings. I'm 16 and I wanna rp with some of my fellow younglings

I'm down to do romances, as long as it makes sense that they're a couple. MxM, FxF, MxF, and whatever else

Modern fantasy, western fantasy, eastern fantasy, medieval fantasy. Dang. I just really like fantasy. I'm also totally down for slice of life, supernatural, and steampunks

I also have a pretty sick BNHA oc and I wanna do something with her

Them Rules
- please for the love of god tell me if I'm doing something wrong
- Life happens. If you need more time to write a response, just lmk
- At least 2 paragraphs, unless they're dialogue
Hey are you still interested in doing a bnha plot? If you are I would like to do an au rp if you don't mind, if not I understand :'3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back