• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One on One RP anyone? {OPEN}

TheOneNOnlyHoot

Scatterbrained Cosplayer
Hello! I'm open for any sort of One on One rp! I'm fresh to the site and would love to get a few rps here under my belt (have had rp'ed in the past tho)

I'm open for any sort of fandom rp; I know quite a few anime's that we can work with or even video game series's, we can even work from scratch to make our own story. I'm open to either MxF or MxM relations (I am horrible at playing girls so FxF stories are out of the question)

If I may make a request tho, I would like to do a InuYasha rp at some point, that is one of my favorite series and has a place in my heart

I don't know what do you like?
Oh gosh where do I start lol

Well I like a wide range of anime (My current obsession is Uta no Prince Sama) that is kinda hard to narrow down to a select few. I'm down for any sort of genre rp, but I've mainly done like fantasy/mythical or drama genres with some sort of twist. I'm literally the most easy going person to rp with, if you have an ideaq and need someone to share it with I would most likely be down with doing it

Alrighty! Do you wanna do a human and some fantastical creature? All fantasy creatures, a specific creature (mermaids for example)? Anything, you name it!

Okay cool! Now we just need a setting and a plot to work off of (I usually just get a basic plot and wing it afterwards) And then our character relationships! I think thats about all we need left and we can get this bad boy started!!!

Are you familiar with Overwatch or Batman/Suicide Squad? if so would roleplaying any of those peek your interest?

Are you familiar with Overwatch or Batman/Suicide Squad? if so would roleplaying any of those peek your interest?
Well McCree is my image lol and ironically I just finished playing Overwatch so I would say I am familiar haha and I am also familiar with Batman and basically the while Marvel/DC universes

Hi, I'd love to have another steady partner for rp and I have some ideas if you don't wanna build anything on the spot with me.

Well McCree is my image lol and ironically I just finished playing Overwatch so I would say I am familiar haha and I am also familiar with Batman and basically the while Marvel/DC universes
Lol I just finished playing Overwatch as well. Love the Chinese New Year event. Shall I PM you so we can chat more there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back