• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern One Idea

jaylen

Gamer Girl
Hey. I wanna do a roleplay set in a town like any other. Just something basic. The characters will be two friends and it will be their stories. They will start off as strangers and become close throughout the roleplay. There CAN be up to five of us if enough people wanna try this out and actually like the idea. You can have any kind of character, long as they are your everyday human. There will be added elements to this depending on what we [the person and I or the group] decide would be fun to roleplay.

Hm. I'm gonna wait a bit and see if anyone else would wanna join us. Since I did say a max of 5 of us could do this. You can start working on your character rn tho.

I'm okay with playing teenage characters but I do like to stick with 18+ rpers.. Which , i shoulda remembered to say lmao so ya if that doesn't work out you guys can count me out but have fun on my behalf yo

I'm okay with playing teenage characters but I do like to stick with 18+ rpers.. Which , i shoulda remembered to say lmao so ya if that doesn't work out you guys can count me out but have fun on my behalf yo
Lol all good my dude

Name: Blake Aston

Height: 5 ft 9 in

Weight: 162 lbs

oh and he is rich

Last edited:
Name: Alex Rivera
Height: 5 ft 7 in
Weight: 160 lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back