• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Once Upon A Time (OOC)

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel
I do love your choice of Disney Princess and I'm a big fan of Frozen. So I was wondering if Serenity and Ashley could be close friends despite the age gap. Oh and since Serenity is a competitive figure skater, maybe Ashley can come support her in her competitions.

SerenityAngel SerenityAngel
I do love your choice of Disney Princess and I'm a big fan of Frozen. So I was wondering if Serenity and Ashley could be close friends despite the age gap. Oh and since Serenity is a competitive figure skater, maybe Ashley can come support her in her competitions.
Thanks so much. I originally wanted to do Rapunzel but she was taken then I thought I would take Ariel but she was taken too lol. I was torn between Elsa Belle and Snow White. Heck if I'm allowed I'll take all three. But to your question, absolutely. I would love that very much!

Thanks so much. I originally wanted to do Rapunzel but she was taken then I thought I would take Ariel but she was taken too lol. I was torn between Elsa Belle and Snow White. Heck if I'm allowed I'll take all three. But to your question, absolutely. I would love that very much!
If you'd really want it, you can have Belle and Snow White as long as you can keep track of them.

Royally Rose Royally Rose Hey! I was wondering, since our two characters have a history together in the Enchanted Forest should they have a history in Storybrook? I'm making Snow 15 years old. What do you think?

Royally Rose Royally Rose Hey! I was wondering, since our two characters have a history together in the Enchanted Forest should they have a history in Storybrook? I'm making Snow 15 years old. What do you think?
We could definitely do a Storybrooke history if you wanted. Would you want to make it ironic where they get along perfectly, or one where they feel some like strange distaste for each other that they can't explain?

SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful Okay, so I made her 19 and added that she had the baby just before the curse hit. Because of the curse, no one in the town aged, right? So it is conceivable that the savior could be older than her now, right?

Sorry I might not post today because I donated 1 pint of blood today so I'm kind very tired but maybe early morning I will be posting

I'm so sorry I haven't recently, I’ve back and forth between work and school. I will definitely make sure to post in an hour or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Back