Other On the topic of boxes

SitDown279

Boxes

They're versatile, sturdy, and can be used for just about anything if you've got the knack for it.

I've found several uses for boxes, including hiding, decoys, bulding small items/structures, even combat.

If you've made it through my rambling, that means you're still interested, which means you wouldn't mind posting any creative box ideas below. Go ahead, post one, I'm sure you can think of something.

I don't have ideas, but, when I get seen in the cardboard box in any Metal Gear Solid-

"STAND CLEAR! Don man-a talk! You can't stand where I stand, you can't walk where I walk!"

Ever since I connected that with exclamation points I've been really good at stealth in games lmao.

I especially think of it at any time a Metal Gear is involved.

"A man is only as solid as his cardboard box." - Big Box

I say that we stash all our boxes with nuclear detergents, to ensure that if an enemy walks in them, they are irradiated to death. May also possibly cause mutation in our soldiers, giving them third arms, second heads, or malignant tumors. It's your call, Boss (Boxx).

Yes\No

Cat houses.

As in, houses felines like to go in, not of the prostitutes-during-Prohibition type.

Duct tape a bunch together, cut a lot of holes in them for doors and windows, scribble stick-man furniture in on the inside where only the cats can see it (and won't care, because, hey, they're cats and they only want to get fur on your new red Rooms to Go sofa), and bam.

Cat house.

I hate boxes. I rip them into thin shreds, cover them in gasoline, and use them as fuel for my campfires that I cook hot dogs and smores over. If I'm not making a campfire that day, I toss it into my worm farm for them to slowly be eaten whole by nightmare fuel. I write everything down, then I tell the story to the boxes I store in my basement for them to contemplate their life decisions that ended up bringing them to me. Then I laugh. A good, healthy, hardy one for all the boxes that have already met the cruel, relentless process known as being recycled by someone who is probably insane.

My work constantly gets shipments that come in a variety of boxes of all shapes and sizes. We have a room dedicated to throwing boxes in there so we can use them at a later date when we send out shipments. Because of this, I'm constantly around boxes. I can't lie and say I haven't hidden in one and walked around with another like a tortoise shell. My coworkers and I have been wanting to make a box castle out of all of them. And with enough space in the shipping and receiving area,  I'm sure we could make a fort/castle AND tanks to protect said fort/castle.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

!

B527E22D-A274-4A9A-A8C2-0B9D0E9CCF65-283-0000001C3CF2F0CE_tmp.jpg

----What was that?!----

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread