• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On The Search! (Ignore Post Count)

I wanna' pitch you some ideas SO BAD but my PM rights haven't kicked in yet! Dx

Any minute now...!

Hey, I'm interested! I have a few plots, one even goes with the kidnapper x kidnapped. If you wanna hear them lemme know and I will PM them to you.

Would love to do a dark and gritty kidnapping roleplay. PM menifninterested!

Hey! Do you have a discord? I would love to talk about some dark plots, I think I have a couple in mind that could interest you.

UPDATED ONCE AGAIN MY BOIIIISSSSSSS. I ADDED SOME SONGS THAT COULD BE MADE INTO PLOTS..... :hornstongue;:hornstongue;:hornstongue;:hornstongue;:hornstongue;

If you’re still looking I’m interested in Kidnapper x Kidnapped! The bold isn’t showing up for me so which role would you rather play? Either way I’m still interested

If you’re still looking I’m interested in Kidnapper x Kidnapped! The bold isn’t showing up for me so which role would you rather play? Either way I’m still interested
CURSE YOU RPN! HOW COME WHEN I'M NOT SLEEPING NO ONE POSTS AND WHEN I SLEEP I GET POSTS!

The bold isn't showing up because I didn't put any bold because I'm fine with either role lol.

Hi!

I LOVE dark and gritty roleplays, as long as they stay within forum rules.

I'd send you a PM, but I can't yet as I have yet to meet the requirements to do so, so if you could send me one when you have time?

Would be wonderful!

Communism is actually pretty great. Translation: I've added another fandom :lenny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back