• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On The Search! (Ignore Post Count)

DearWormwood

Pure Pazzak!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yooooooo!
My name is Brian or, as some people who knew me before I changed my username, Mark! I left this site for a couple of months because life kind of got hard. But now I'm back and ready to roleplay!!!
I will probably do anything with a little angst and drama so if anyone reading my thread has some ideas, shoot them my way! But for the sake of it I'm going to list some pairings and plots! But first I must talk about some things!

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME

-I can write about 1-5 paragraphs and probably more if I'm really into it!
-I can reply more than once a day most of the time. But some days I might get writers block and you probably wont get many replies.
-Good grammar.
-I prefer roleplaying as a male character.
-I am fine with MxM and MxF!
-I write in third person.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU

-At least one paragraph. I can understand one or two liners if its in a dialogue heavy part.
-Good grammar.
-No controlling what my character does.
-I would prefer if you wrote in third person!
-I love talking to people in OOC so dont be afraid to talk to me!

KEY
Bold = My preferred role

*= How much I'm craving this

FANDOMS

I'm willing to do Fandoms from TV shows but no canon characters. I only do OC's in like the same universe or something lol. I'll list some down below!

-Doctor Who*

-The Walking Dead*

-The Punisher Netflix series (I don't necessarily want a RP in the same universe as The Punisher but I'd REALLY love a roleplay kind of like The Punisher.)*****

-Lord Of The Rings***

-Harry Potter***

Star Wars**** (I'm willing to do Canon characters for this fandom)

Now here are some pairings!

PAIRINGS

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Depressed Person x Non Depressed Person*

That's all I have right now as far as pairings. Short, I know.

PLOTS

I don't have any at the moment but if you have any plot ideas then shoot them my way!
I'M SOOO CRAVING SOMETHING DARK AND GRITTY. I HAVE LITERALLY NO TRIGGERS. THROW YOUR DARKEST FANTASYS AT ME.

SONGS THAT COULD BE MADE INTO PLOTS

My Own Worst Enemy

Mr. Sinister

Last edited:
Yooooooo!
My name is Brian or, as some people who knew me before I changed my username, Mark! I left this site for a couple of months because life kind of got hard. But now I'm back and ready to roleplay!!!
I will probably do anything with a little angst and drama so if anyone reading my thread has some ideas, shoot them my way! But for the sake of it I'm going to list some pairings and plots! But first I must talk about some things!

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME

-I can write about 1-5 paragraphs and probably more if I'm really into it!
-I can reply more than once a day most of the time. But some days I might get writers block and you probably wont get many replies.
-Good grammar.
-I prefer roleplaying as a male character.
-I am fine with MxM and MxF!
-I write in third person.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU

-At least one paragraph. I can understand one or two liners if its in a dialogue heavy part.
-Good grammar.
-No controlling what my character does.
-I would prefer if you wrote in third person!
-I love talking to people in OOC so dont be afraid to talk to me!

Now here are some pairings!
Bold = My preferred role
*= How much I'm craving this

PAIRINGS

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

That's all I have right now as far as pairings. Short, I know.

PLOTS

I don't have any at the moment but if you have any plot ideas then shoot them my way!
I'm also craving Apocalyptic roleplays, so if you have any ideas for that make sure to send me them!

Interested, but could we send samples first of each other's writing so I know what I'm working with? :P

I'm not super into the kidnapped/kidnapper plot thing, but I'm down for like. Superior/subordinate stuff? I can send some samples of my writing if you'd like.

Hey lovely! I’d love to maybe write with you!i love darker, grittier plots, full of angst, pain and heartbreak along with lots of fluff and good times and humor! If maybe you’d wanna write let me know!!!

I have a weird thing for kidnapper/kidnapped scenarios, or just darker things in general! I'm usually one to play "bottom" roles but I'd really like to try doing something more dominant! If you wanna write send me a message!

Satan is interested in roleplaying with you. Are you interested in any kind of horror based RP? I have nothing particular in mind at the moment, but I would love to write with you.

Satan is interested in roleplaying with you. Are you interested in any kind of horror based RP? I have nothing particular in mind at the moment, but I would love to write with you.
WOAH. HOLD UP. You have to be the real Satan. I just posted that as soon as you posted! Its even horror related! If you don't know what I'm talking about look at the post above yours lol.

That is an awful lot of bumps- a crying shame really as that prompt you have up there is so wonderful. How about you shot me a message and we can see what we can get going?

Hi! I love the idea of a sort of grittier, more dramatic/deeper role! Shoot me a PM so we can get something started?

Ah, hello! ^^ I'm interested in the prompt you have up there, and/or anything else you can come up with? (Shh I'm kind of desperate.. TwT) Shoot me a PM if you're interested? ^^'

*Kicks the door down* HEY *Throws the word bump on the ground* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back