• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern . . . . โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ•ฎ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† (fluff, angst, romance :D)

m6rgolis_

๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ <๐Ÿ‘
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! my name is luka / riya. I'm 19, and I'm only looking to roleplay people close in my age group. I'm looking for a fxm romance, (with me as the female.) but, I can also do other gender pairings. anyways, I don't know what else to say so um- pardon my awkwardness.

- i do strictly ocxoc roleplay with characters that are above 18! but i don't mind doing oc roleplay for a specific media.
- i prefer to roleplay as feminine characters for my own comfort and usually gravitate towards fxm ships.
- my timezone is EST and i'd prefer for us to match especially if you want us to be longterm partners but i don't mind : )
- i LOVE to discuss headcanons and ocs and just scenarios in general so please talk with me about dynamics!! (PLEASE)
- i use realistic faceclaims ONLY- please be okay w/ that.
- also, im a semi-lit writer. but, i normally mirror.

โ†ณ โ Plots! โž

*SOOOOO! I got this plot I really wanna do! But, If you don't wanna we can always make up something else.*

muse aand muse b are two people that know each other from the same friend circle. They are constantly bickering, testing each other's patience, exchanging intense eye contacts. . . etc. muse b hits on muse a on purpose, trying to get them to admit they like them, but muse a is stubborn, prideful and won't hear of it. UNTIL one day they made a bet, muse b requested if they win, muse a needs to live with them for 2 weeks meaning: sharing the same space, same bed. . . Naturally, muse a loses, leading to SUCH DELIGHTFUL, EVENTFUL, INTENSE, ADORABLY AWKWARD MOMENTS JUST. . . PLEASEEE!

If you let me be muse a forever, and I'll love ya forever! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back