• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern On the search for new RP partners!

majinlee99

Hello! Like the title says, I'm in search of new RP partners. I've been roleplaying on and off since I was 12/13 and I'm now looking to get back into the swing of things after taking a hiatus for a while. First things first, a couple things to state upfront before I get into RP ideas.

• I can write as male or female characters.
  • Be decently active. I'm not expecting you to drop everything going on in your life to keep up with the roleplay but posting at least 1-2 times a day would be nice. Just communicate with me if you're busy and won't be able to respond. Also, give me a heads up what timezone you're located in so we can plan around any time differences. I'm in EST.
  • I'm not looking for novella length responses, but I would like you to match my posts lengths if possible. I write around 2-3 paragraphs (sometimes more) for posts. Additionally, I won't call out your occasional spelling or grammatical errors since I'm not perfect myself. Just don't churn out sloppy posts with no proof-reading done beforehand.
  • Don't be afraid to collaborate and share ideas with me so we can create a fun RP together!
  • Since I'm 20, I'd like my partners to be 18+ just to make things less awkward.
With that out of the way, onward to the RP ideas I have in mind! I have one idea that's fleshed out that I would like to do and then a couple of pairing ideas.

The title is very original I know, but this is a fun idea that I thought up. Our characters grew up together in the same neighborhood and went to the same schools from kindergarten to high school. However, rather than being close friends with each other, our characters did not get along with each other at all. We can discuss why our characters disliked each other growing up, it could be a case of different personalities clashing, maybe one character bullied the other some, or another reason for the conflict between them. After college, both characters move back to their childhood town for one reason or another and end up being neighbors to each other once again. The reunion would be a bit on the awkward side (there's still a bit of tension/resentment between them), but after a while they'll start to bond and become friends and eventually a budding romance
between them.

Pairing ideas

• Rich X Poor/Homeless Person
  • Blind date
  • Best friends
Let me know what you're interested in or if you have any ideas of your own!

Hey! I’m 19, can do either gender depending on the plot, I like all of the ideas you suggested and would be down for any of them, posts are pretty lengthy in general though it can depend on what’s going on in the rp at the current moment, but my activity can be a bit sporadic depending on how much time I have. It always changes! I do try though. Anyway, lemme know if that sounds good and/or if you have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back