On the Run

During the seemingly long ride Eryn begins to apologize to Autumn, Merci, and Kreig, "I'm so sorry you guys had to be pulled into this. I didn't know it would go this far. I hoped we would escape them. You know, like in those hero stories. If I can help in anyway, please, let me know. It's the least I can do, especially for Autumn's sake."
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Urazek Urazek

back at the inn with Lithi before leaving with Kreig, "Excuse, again, I'm terribly sorry for asking you to come along. But may I ask what's you name and why you were that hood." Eryn questioned, Oblivious to the reason why the towns people were running from them.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald (I can see where my post went wrong last time.)

Last edited:
(hadn't gotten any notifications until SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06 tagged me so thanks for that.)

Merci had rode on Zerif all the way there while Jenso and Hyrn had carried whoever needed carried. As soon as they landed Merci slid to the ground. "Dream power has been tampered with there is someone else taking it and I know who..." Hyrn nodded, Hantu is back isn't she..." Merci nodded, "Yeah but as you know nightmares never go away."

Autumn remained unconscious through the whole trip. Karlos appeared next to her now bound to her. He held up his hands as soon as he appeared, "I promise I'm not a threat anymore...For now at least..."

Mika and Lania had followed Kreig and the others to the the lair of Zydran riding on the back of the bird that had incinerated the second group of soldiers from the order. When they landed the first thing they noticed was the massive dragon staring them down. "That's a bigger dragon than I was expecting." Lania remarked before plucking a feather from the bird that had carried her to the cave. Soon after the feather burst into flames and she was able to see the upper cavern the dragon mentioned and quickly headed towards it to find a place to get the rest she needed.

Mika went and dashed to continue helping with Autumn's condition before noticing they had brought along another man. She ignored him for now seeing as Merci was completely distrusting of him and quickly helped to get Autumn off of Kreig's back, though she wasn't strong enough to even move Autumn in the first place. "
Can someone help me bring her down?" She asked wondering if either Kreig or Eyrn would help her.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06 Urazek Urazek

Lifting Autumn off his back, Kreig placed her next to Merci then went inside. Looking around, Kreig took in the nostalgia of the place he used to call home. "Am I correct in assuming no one is home? This place seems so calm without Phibiy. She was practically bouncing off all the walls from her first successful hunt, last I remember." Kreig peered into the old bedrooms, their cleanliness a stark contrast to when his siblings lived here. "Phibiy recently found a mate, moved to some place across the sea, with all the other dragons. I plan on following soon, as I hear there is a lonely mountain with no dragon to inhabit it. Good thing you came when you did, I planned on leaving in a fortnight." Kreig stretched his head up and placed it against the head of his mother, the dragon version of a hug. "I had also planned on going, but my time of departure all depends on this group. Half of them are being hunted by a very powerful mages order, and I am one of the only few who is resistant to magic, at least to my knowledge. Once they have a plan, I will see when I can follow you across the sea, but for now, we will stay here a while."

Having spoken with his mother, Kreig shifted to human form, and walked over to the group. Seeing everyone was mostly alright, He helped get everyone situated. "Zydran plans on leaving for a country across the sea in two weeks. What form of a plan has anyone come up with. Where we go is all up to you, but know that I may force you to leave this cave early if I feel this group puts my mom in danger." Seeing that everyone was well situated enough, Kreig enters an empty room, and finally casts the required enchantments to protect his clothing from ruin of any sorts. Convinced his coat and hat are safe, Kreig sits on the futon and whittles a few more chess pieces for his set.

"My name is Lithi. As for the hood..."

He pulls down his hood to reveal his bare skull, as if all flesh had been stripped from him leaving nothing but his bones. Eryn might remember the name from a history book, where he was a really successful mage. Around 500 years ago, that is.

SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06

(Lithi is at the town, Eryn is at the cave, but continuity wise, you guys wouldn't be able to be having a conversation, and realistically, I don't think Lithi had a way of following Kreig, and didn't anyways)

(Okay, I can change a minor aspect of a previous post and include some info in my next one in collaboration with yours. to solve the continuity, such as Eryn thinking back on that conversation he had with Lithi. Would that work. I'm gonna see what I can do from my.)

Last edited:
Merci turned to Karlos, "You said you had to die in order for her to come back to us so I should just kill you now!!!" Karlos shook his head, "You have to kill me a certain way witch." Merci tsked her tongue, "Fine you will tell me how to do that!!!"

Autumn's body trembled as she was in her dream. She was reliving the past, the pain, sorrow, joy, love... Death. She was stuck in an endless hoop, watching the man she loved be killed.

"Wait there has to be a way of getting your friend up with just killing someone!" Mika interjected when Merci started to turn violent. Thinking quick of her most primal thoughts as a sapphire colored flame surrounded her. When the flame died down a short velociraptor like reptile with some traits of a sea serpent and fish was left in her place. She then in her altered form started to pull Merci away from Karlos. When she got the woman a good few feet away Mika let go of Merci and and went back to her original form ,exhausted from having to hold back an urge to go on a violent rampage.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (I do wonder if there is a way not to kill Karlos, but we may have to see.)

(Haha of course there is another Kirin had to set him free from her binding spell.)

Merci glared at the girl who had pulled her back, "It's not like he deserves to live!!! After all the people he has killed and tortured...No..He can just die for all I care!!!" It wasn't that she had lost someone because of him it was more of she had felt Autumn's pain because she had shared it with her. She turned towards Karlos glaring at him before going over to Autumn and sitting next to her once more.

Karlos turned to the girl and smiled at her before thanking her.

(Good cause he seems like he'd be an interesting antagonist and antithesis to Autumn)

Lania was woken up to commotion in the cavern below. Getting up and going dow to see what was going on only to see Merci walking angrily away from Mika. She sighed knowing part of the reason why Merci would be so angry. Jumping down next to the dream witch and sitting down she asked "You mind if i sit down and talk to you about why she wanted to spare the man sized cockroach?" Unsure if Merci would ever bother listening to her in the first place.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Kreig sat in the back most room in the upper area of the cave, carving his chess pieces, when suddenly a familiar figure appeared in front of him. At first, thinking it was one of the others, Kreig ignored them, carving grooves to detail the mane of his knight. When they didn't leave, he looked up to realize who she really was. Memories came back to him from years ago, of sitting in a clearing, practicing his transformation skills.

One day while practicing, Kreig was so caught up with trying to take the shape of a dragon, he didn't notice someone sitting at the edge of the clearing. After hours of trying, and only managing to change for split seconds, He was finally able to take dragon form for about ten seconds. He could have held it for longer, but his concentration was broken by an excited squeal and applause from his right. Turning, Kreig saw a girl around his age, sitting, watching. He turned to run, afraid that she was going to tell the village and he would have to run from an angry mob again. He started to run, when the girl yelled, "Wait, don't be afraid, I'm not gonna tell anyone. Pinky promise."

Growing up, Zeruka had been the only human friend of his. However, years later, when Kreig was only 17, he and Zeruka were taking a small flight together around the mountain, when a band of dragon hunting mages showed up. Kreig was able to deflect the majority of the spells with his scales. When Zeruka saw that one Mage had started to cast a dragon slaying spell, she quickly chanted an incantation to teleport them away. Suddenly appearing at the cave entrance, Kreig lifted Zeruka off his back to find that half of her body had been left in the Chaos Realms between the fabrics of reality, and watched as she died in his arms.

Having the jumble of emotion rushing through him, Kreig shot up at the arrival of his dead friend. "How . . . you . . . when . . ." he started, but was stopped when Zeruka stepped through him and vanished. "I am sorry, there was no time to explain. My soul has been trapped in the Chaos Realms. When I finally escaped, I found I had absorbed so much chaos energy that my soul couldn't keep its form, and that my conscience would cease to exist if I didn't find a host to share their body with. Luckily I entered this world where I left, and could just enter the cave." Kreig was very confused, as her voice seemed to be coming from inside his head.

Last edited:
Merci sighed, "Look I know not even Autumn wanted him dead I mean hell, look at what she did so he wouldn't be hurt or killed... It's just I know he is bad and I know he isn't going to change." At that moment and time Hyrn appeared, "Hantu is heading this way Merci we need to go..." Merci sighed, "Yes...Tell Krieg thanks and please watch after Autumn..." She moved over to Autumn, "I am the Witch of Dreams, Merci. I take your dreams under my care and here by deem your dreams as mine alone." She leaned over and kissed Autumn's forehead. She watched as her friends body relaxed, "I might return later not really sure." She closed her eyes and a blue and black starry looking dragon appeared under her, "Jihn, meet Tragu half way there..." the dragon jumped into the sky and took off like a dart.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread