On the Run

Jihn's head turned with Karlos dangling out of his mouth as he heard Eryn's voice. Merci burst into laughter because Jihn looked like he had been caught red-handed doing something he shouldn't have been. He dropped Karlos and shifted to his human form. Karlos growled and rubbed his bum, "Did you have to drop me..." Autumn looked over and smiled at the newcomer, "Hello!!!" She said in a cheery mood unsure why she was happy. She ran a hand through her long hair trying to make it look better. She stopped mid way through her hair, happy....She felt happy and it wasn't something she was faking or just a shell of emotion. It was real, it wasn't a true happiness but she felt it to her very core unlike when she was a Kirin and only really knew what the emotion was.

"Hola!" Raptor answered back with an equally cheerful greeting of his own fully aware of the fact the gigantic dragon nearby could easily hear him.

Mika stopped dead when she heard her older sibling's voice and started sweating bullets. "
w-w-when h-h-how?" she stuttered unsure of how he managed to get ahead her and Lania. "He's been here since two days before us, and it's been completely due to his rotten luck." It didn't take long for Mika to process Lania's words and she glanced at him before turning to Kreig and Elijah who were still engrossed in conversation. "we have a visitor." she said meekly unsure of whether or not they heard her and turned to face where Eyrn was and just looked at the ground.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06 Urazek Urazek ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie

Confusion crossed her face, "So..Um...I can feel actual emotions now..." She glanced over to Merci who nodded yes in answer. She fiddled with her hands unsure how to get used to such a change, "I..." She bit her lip, she was human now and would be until they came across another Kirin but that could be for ages and if she was human would she died earlier than Karlos? But if she died that way he would be free and her death would be in vain. Why hadn't she thought this through, oh yeah because she hadn't wanted blood she'd. Her brain was going nothing to a thousand.

Merci looked over to the newest person, "Nice to meet you, names Merci." Jihn glanced over and shrugged disappearing into nothing. Merci sighed, the pain from past memories faintly haunting her eyes. She moved forward to shake the man's hand only to stop short as a wave of dizziness struck her. Not only had she been using way to much power in such a short span but the cut on her side had bled enough to make her slightly light headed. "Um...I'm going to lay down for a bit..." She said smiling faintly at them before turning and heading towards a corner.

Seeing everyone have a moment of cheeriness, Eryn too joins in. "And who might you b- and he's gone....Well, I guess he isn't fond of crowds." Eryn then shrugs and heads to comfort Merci, "Ummm, excuse me brother of Lania, I need to see if my friend is alright, but feel free to meet everyone. I recommend starting with Kreig over there." He said pointing to Kreig. Then, noting Merci's exhausted state. "I hope I'm not being rude, but you look like you just had a fight...and lost. Are you alright?"
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Last edited:
(I have not a clue, but we need to head there, however, I do believe Deja is involved in this little gathering of people.)

Merci gave Eryn a half smile, "Well...It was more of a draw..." She lifted her black tank top showing a new cut that wasn't bleeding anymore. "Let's say she is my sister in a sort. I control dreams and she controls nightmares..." She put the tank top back down, "The man that was just here he is one of my dreams...Mixed with reality..."

Autumn looked over at Merci and Eryn. She sighed slightly before looking over to Karlos who was still rubbing his butt. She then wondered what Krieg and Elijah were talking about.

SarachaSauz06 SarachaSauz06

Last edited:
Elijah had been wondering around the cave at random since their arrival. He had spent a bit of time engaged in conversation with Kreig's mother. She was good company, and Elijah learned quite a bit from their talk. After a little while though, he had excused himself, and had cut himself off from the world, delving into his own mind. Currently, several different aspects of him were debating whether or not he should stay with this group, but he was shortly interrupted by the arrival of Kreig. As Kreig apologized, Elijah's was quite surprised. He was even more surprised when Kreig asked for help in learning magic. Elijah considered the offer carefully. The man's sudden change of heart must mean something was up. Elijah was unwilling to completely go into Kreig's mind to retrieve an explanation. However, he was perfectly willing to skim his mind. Immediately, he could tell Kreig's intentions were not completely as he claimed, and he was noticeably very nervous. But, he did seem to honestly wish to learn magic, and despite his lack of trust, Kreig seemed like a generally decent fellow. After a few moments of consideration, Elijah nodded.

"Thank you for your apology, Kreig" he said. "As for the magic question...it is my duty as a mage to help those who request assistance following our path. I will help you. However, be warned. If you want me to teach you, for the duration of it, I'll be your teacher. You'll do exactly what I say in regards to lessons and when you should or shouldn't use magic. Aside from that, you're free. Accept that, and we can begin." A short pause elapsed. "What kind of magic do you wish to learn? There's several branches to explore."

Urazek Urazek

(sorry for not posting guys! I honestly have no idea what's happening and just wanted to help out Urazek and free him up to interact with you guys again...I doubt I'll be posting much for a while, but it is possible. In any case, have fun =D)

"I will have to get back to you another time about my focus in magic, but I am leaning towards conjuration and calling upon divine powers. Not sure how much you know about this topic, butI know you have that big book of magicy stuff with you" Kreig turned towards the new arrival when Zeruka spoke in his head, "I am not judging, but we need to work on your lying skills. Also, why not just steal the book and vanish, you don't need these people to bring me back." "Shut up, I will eventually swipe it, but I need him to train me in the basics first. He seems to be staying with this group," Kreig muttered under his breath. Walking over to the others, Kreig stood tall and said, "And who might you be? Our numbers are growing a little large, so if you are not worth my time, your welcome will be cold, sharp and painful. State your name and business." Finally having a chance, Kreig took a count of the numbers in their group, and instantly felt very paranoid, even though there weren't actually that many of them. He knew he would eventually have to leave to ensure his survival.

Autumn stood and walked over to Krieg, she may be human but something about him drew her to him. She thought he seemed rather tense, she rested a hand on his shoulder, "You okay?" She asked softly.

Urazek Urazek

"I would take you up on that offer but I have a couple things to take care of first." Raptor said as he jumped down leaving Eyrn to his own devices and started over to his siblings before Kreig confronted him. "The name's Raptor and as for my business, let's just say I'm looking for a lost friend." He chucked a little at the thought of Kreig's "welcome" though before giving him a glare as his eyes turned green and more reptilian. "Just note that if your "greeting" is that way, I will respond with equal force, understand?" Mika and Lania could only watch as their brother started to move his hand towards his katana anticipating some sort of conflict between the two.

Urazek Urazek BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Flinching slightly at the physical contact, Kreig shifted his body so that Autumn's hand slid off his shoulder, and took a step back. He couldn't tell them about Zeruka, as he wasn't to sure about how people felt about a spirit that could inhabit and take over anyone here. He was about to say that nothing was wrong, when Raptor's hand started moving towards his sword while he threatened Kreig in return. Noticing the reptilian eyes that had formed, Kreig decided to shift into his dragon form, towering above the group. "You would threaten someone in their own home? I have fought every knight in this land who thought it wise to attempt to slay a dragon, mounting their heads in my room as trophies. If you think you can defeat me . . . Kreig suddenly vanished, appearing behind Raptor in human form, sword pressed against his throat, ". . . then I dare you to draw your sword." Kreig suddenly lost control of his movements. His body suddenly darted to the side, barely dodging and arrow. The arrow was pure black, with blood red cracks spreading from the tip of the arrow. Instantly recognizing it as a dragon hunting arrow, Kreig swiped Elijah's magic book, and fled into the trees, his time with this group finally spent.

Counting his opponents as he ran, Kreig realized that he was vastly outnumbered, and if he attempted to fight, he would die. Flipping to a random page in the book, Kreig started reading a simple fireball spell. Shooting it backwards, Kreig took out two of the ten people chasing him. Suddenly, without him controlling them, his hands flipped to a page. Looking at it, Kreig discovered it was a spell for summoning one of the gods, although the warnings said one could not control which god appeared, and if recited wrong, one would be slowly consumed by the Chaos realm. Figuring that if Zeruka had made him flip to this page, it would be the one to help him. Slowly reading off the spell, Kreig started casting the summoning enchantment.

When Krieg shrugged her hand off it sort of hurt. She was about to say something when shit went haywire. She stood there in shock as Krieg took off without so much as a goodbye. He even stole Elijah's book, she was so confused. Karlos walked over and pulled Autumn to the side, "I get that Krieg sort of looks like your pervious master but he isn't and he clearly doesn't love you or even like you for that matter Autumn." He knew his words were harsh but he hoped she would listen and forget. Maybe he hoped she'd fall for him over time.

( The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald , Last I remember, Deja was with with us when we departed and she made it to the cave with us. Then there was dialogue between Eryn and Lithi, setting the next place for Eryn to go. Also, Merci fought some of her past, we found a poor sod in the cave who was stuck there two days prior. then Merci returns, Autumn has awoken. And, the siblings could be up to something, but the Order s also not too fond of them, either.
If anything s missing, please let me know, The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald ).

"Can't blame me for checking, right? Any, I do believe that there's somewhere we can go. I just remembered, too. Do you remember that cloaked person back in the other town? Well, I told him that I would meet him at my old friend Harold's." Eryn looks to see Raptor and Kreig having a show of arms and then a single black arrow flies into the wall, as Kreig dodged it with blurry movements. Then, turning too Merci. "Umm, you saw it too right? That's not from the Order, I may have to leave sooner than expected. We need to find Kreig first, I don't know who we're dealing with this time." He said looking around to see who else noticed...
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
( ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie , Glad to see you are still alive.)

(Well, I making Harold now so that when Eryn gets there, there will have already been some intereacton between Lithi and Harold, I'll post something to introduce him in a second.)

(okay, and not yet, some dragon hunters just came for Kreig and now it's about to go down. I tried to find the cut off point for Deja, and think it's where we had flown off, and you didn't respond for just long enough that Deja had been forgotten, albeit unintentionally)

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Last edited:
(I tagged you for the text above it. I forgot to remove the introduction as that point hadn't been reached. My bad again. Like, i'm really sorry for this dang mix up)

Users who are viewing this thread