• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom On the Prowl for Partners

Hey there! (Gosh I really want to learn all that cool coding stuff so my posts are more fun :-_-lines:)

I'm looking for some partners to do some of that roleplaying stuff we all signed up to do on this site.

Generally speaking, I'm open to most storylines and OCs and such to a point of course. There are, however, only certain Fandoms I can do and the list is rather short. It is as follows:

Naruto
Harry Potter
Young Justice
Teen Titans
Batman
Star Wars

You can propose other ones and I may be able to but I feel I'm not in a lot of the most popular Fandoms. I prefer for my partner to be able to help me move the action along and to match my post lengths which tend to be two to three short paragraphs.

For Naruto, I have my own OC that I haven't used in a while and would love to do, so let me know if you are interested. Otherwise, as I've said I'm open minded so drop a line and let's see what we can work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back