On the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero nodded " okay i will be at the tree line. " he smiled and started to walk back towards the tree line.

Michael grinned evily and held her close to him teleporting to Jason's and Scars's home. He kept her close just incase.

Jason glared from his tower which was their room " Michael and Ilyeria are here.. im curious on what they want

Adriana nodded, and felt him walk away. She held her head and found a deer, she took a few steps but it was hazy. She stopped, she needed to be quick if she wanted to get this deer, otherwise it'd run away. Adriana took a breath and used all her strength to run to the deer and pin in to the ground feeding from it. Once it was dead she wiped her lip and walked back to Zero "thanks, let's head back I want to be there when Lily wakes up."

Ilyeria smiled and appeared outside the castle with Michael, she looked up at it, a bit nervous.
Scar glared at Jason spoke "what the hell do they want" she stood up getting off the bed, "if Ilyeria pulls anything I won't hesitate to kill her.

Jason looked over at Scar and grinned " no.. they dont seem to be very hostile at the moment. " he walked towards her taking her hand and teleported them both to Michael and Ilyeria. " what do you two want?

Michael looked at Jason and Scar " a truce.. you had to felt that power that rivaled yours and Scars.. its those mortals Riku and Roxas.. they are a threat and in order to destroy them.. we need to work together. Their friends are always getting in the way

Zero nodded and held her hand walking with her back to the beach house. He guided her towards it through the sand. " no problem Adrianna

"A truce?" Scar crossed her arms, "and what makes us believe we can trust you two?" she glared looking at Ilyeria. "I felt the power surge, so it was those brats who made the power?" she shook her head thinking it over.

Adriana walked back with Zero holding his hand, "Saxis was hurt I might need to heal him." she was a bit tense when she said it, she wasn't sure how much she could trust Saxis still.

Michael shook his head " what happened in the past happened. But right now our future is threatened by these pests. After they are handled we wont bother you two again..

Jason crossed his arms and then looked over at Scar " what do you think Love?

Saxis stayed by Lily's side the whole time hoping she will be okay..

Scar took a deep breath "fine we will call a truce with you" she shook her head thinking about Saxis, she knew he'd be with the vampire bitch. "our son is not to be harmed do you understand?"

Adriana and Zero made it back to the beach house, and she walked inside. "hey we're back" she said heading back towards where she left Lily. "Saxis how bad are you hurt, did you need me to heal you?" she sounded a bit concerned.

Saxis shook his head " no im fine thanks for asking " he stayed looking down at Lily and he smiled calmly hoping she was better

Michael nodded " deal no harm will come to Saxis.. " he grinned evily " Roxas is dead so that leaves Riku..

Jason grinned evily " how did you two managed that " he was a bit curious

Michael laughed " the fool fell for Ilyeria's trick and we ended him quickly. He stood no chance and we destroyed basically his will to go on before hand too

Adriana walked up and sat on the other side of Saxis, she was unsure what to say, she was curious he didn't ask how she found the castle, or about the crystal she planted on Lily. She sat there flipping the crystal behind her hands.

Ilyeria transformed in a purple haze into Riku "all I had to do was get him close to him and prove I was his brother." she laughed "it was easy"

Scar glared at her, "a simple transformation?" she tilted her head, "it might work against some of them, but Adriana will be harder to fool she's blind but that wouldn't work on her." she crossed her arms. "although it could help separating them from each other."

Saxis looked down placing his hand on Lily's cheek. " i hope one day Lily will truly be happy.. even though shes been through alot.. i gues s in a way she changed me.. im hoping i can change her.. into something better.. and no not a evil Killer " he smirked

Jason laughed and shook his head " stupid fool..yeah Adrianna that little girl.. is dangerous too..

Adriana could tell Saxis was telling the truth, she smiled, "you seem to be making Lily happy." she shrugged "at east from what I could tell"

Lily's eyes flickered as she begun to wake up.

Ilyeria changed back into her appearance. "well the four of us should have no problem coming up with a strategy to defeat all of them

Saxis smiled and then he saw her begin ti wake up he didnt say anything hopign she would be better.

Jason nodded " yes.. just name off the powerful ones.. Riku, Zane, Shikoku, October, and Adrianna.. the others we can easily destroy..also theres another issue. The one that looks like me well two.. hes the son of the me from the future timeline.. me " he sighed " he can prove troublesome too

Lily opened her eyes, there was a pit in her stomach, she was starving. She was shocked to see Adriana and Saxis soo close to her, she looked at Adriana, then at Saxis with confused look, why did he smell delicious? was that the right word, she heard his heartbeat, how was that even possible. She put her hand on her stomach, why did it hurt so much.

Adriana smiled "Lily how do you feel?"

Lily looked back at Adriana after hearing her speak, realizing she was talking to her. "whose Lily?" she looked at her confused.

Ilyeria shook her head "Shikoku may be our toughest match, able to bend time to her will." she looked at Michael "you destroyed the heavens, is there anyway to destroy a god's power?"

Scar looked at Jason, "we can try and recruit that Jason to be on our side, if he is you, we shouldn't have problems."

Saxis looked over at Adrianna and he looked down " your Lily.. " he stood up and sat on the couch looking at Lily

Michael shook his head " powere is give to a god cant be taken away once she has the god powers its hers permanently.

Jason thought about it " we could ask my future self to join us..too " he grinned evily

Lily turned back to face Saxis "and who are you guys?" she tilted her head.

Adriana hung her head "I'm sorry" she stopped flipping the crystal, "I must have taken all her memories by mstake"

Scar looked at Jason "well we'll leave that to you" she looked at Ilyeria and Michael "what more do we know about Shikoku? she had a weird demonic presence about her I want to figure out, it's odd to feel that from a god.

Ilyeria sighed, "let's get the other Jason on board and go from there"

Saxis sighed and shook his head " im Saxis " he then glared at Adrianna " is there anything you can do to help her remember?.

Jason nodded and grinned evily " we get him to join us we will be unstoppable "

Adriana shook her head trying to think. "maybe" she sighed "Zero can you stay here with Lily?" she stood up "Saxis come with me please" Adriana walked outside of the room down the hall and outside, where Lily wouldn't be able to hear them talk. "So every memory I extracted from her head is in this crystal." she sighed, "her's, Izumi's I can't put them all back because of Ilyeria." she leaned against the house, staying on the pavement. "Saxis you can pick which memories I return, you can choose which I leave out."

Saxis looked down " i want her to remeber all her friends, me and her exoerience with her powers so she can defend herself.. leave out the warlord.. that one will always be a painful for her..

Adriana shook her head "I can't choose" she gave a weak smile, "I'd have to be able to see the memories in order to sort through them." she hung her head holding out the crystal. "use your energy fusing it in the crystal it'll show you the memories, you'll get to watch them, burn the memories you want to destroy." she sighed

Lily sat with Zero "Zero right?" she looked down, "why does my stomach hurt so much?" she looked at his neck, his vein was throbbing, she could hear his heart beating, her fangs showed. She started moving closed to him, her eyes a little hazy from the hunger

Zero looked iver at her and nodded " yeah whats up Lily? " he noticed her licking her fangs seeing she was very hungry. He sighed " firgive me Lily " he then used his energy a lresuure ti keep her from getting closer to him.

Saxis nodded " ok i know which memories to destroy . " he held out his hand waiting for the crystal

Lily moved closer and pressed her hand on his barrier. "I'm hungry"

Adriana pulled back her hand. "I'm trusting you to do the right thing Saxis." she shook her head "your about to see every memory Lily and Izumi has ever had." she gave him the crystal. "while you do that Zero and I will keep Lily busy." she shook her head "you may not like what you see."

Saxis nodded " dont worry.. im giving her all her memories except for the most painful ones. " he took the crystal seeing all the memories his eyes went wide seeing the warlord one made him angry and instantly destroyed that one. He kept the ones with his involvemenr with Ilyeria but gave her the ones where he helped her apologuzed to her and wanted everything he could to shiw her that he was in love with her. He kept a memory from Izumi that taught her magic. And all the happy memories of her friends..

Zero shiok his head " dont worry we will feed you in a minute

Saxis would come across the memories involving Mizore at his parents castle. And the memories of the threesome they had with Lilith.

Adriana headed back inside letting him watch the memories, she knew it could take awhile. "Lily if you're hungry let's go teach you how to eat" she smiled.

Saxis shook his head at those memories but kept them so she would know about those two succubi..

Zero nodded " yes lets.. it will help you out si much

Adriana smiled "Zero can you teleport us to a forest or something?"

Lily looked between her and Zero, "teach me to eat?" she tilted her head.

Adriana smirked "the proper word should be how to hunt"

Zero nodded " yes.. " he then teleported all three of them to the forrest so they could teach Lily to hunt

Saxis had a few tears in his eyes her memories were so painful. But he knew he had to keep those or they would mess up everything hoping in her heart she still cared for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back