On the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adriana pointed to a deer in the distance. "see that deer" she shook her head "the animal? I want you to attack it, because that is your food" she crossed her arms. "close your eyes, hear it's heartbeat, you have to be quick before it runs away, but you're fast. Once you get to it dig your teeth into it's neck and drink."

Lily nodded a bit unsure of herself, but followed Adriana's instructions and got the deer on the first try. She got the deer on the ground and didn't stop until it was dead.

Adriana shrugged "she's a natural"

Saxis would see the memory of Lily at the hot spring where she flipped out when Kai touched her, and couldn't control herself, of Shikoku taking her to the castle and torturing her to come to grips with her past.

Zero crossed his arms watching her " okay i bave to admit you guys vet scary when your hungry " he chuckled a bit.

Saxis shook his head and destroyed that memory. He didnt want her to hate Shikoku and wanted all the memories of the warlord and tortures she went through gone

Adriana smirked "she didn't try to attack you did she?"

Lily stood up, she was a bit sloppy she was covered in blood, "can everyone move as fast as I do?"

Adriana nodded "we're vampires, we feed on blood, have great speed and strength, but we're not all powerful."

Lily watched her speak and looked down at the blood, licking her finger. "how can you tell where things are?" she tilted her head "you can't see.

Adriana nodded "yeah, that's a lesson you can't learn in a few minutes." she sighed "I was born blind, but I never had problems seeing, but I don't think I can teach you that in the time we have."

Zero looked over at Adrianna and smiled calmly " your a great teacher though " he looked towards Lily and sighed calmly " ready to head back.

Lily nodded "um yeah I guess" she looked down

Adriana smiled "I wonder if Saxis is finished sorting the memories"

Saxis finally finished with her memories and he sighed as he waited fir Adrianna, Lily and Zero to come back.

Zero smiled and teleported them back and he grinned " here we are

Lily looked around "so what is this place anyway?"

Adriana smiled "hopefully you'll know soon enough." she walked toward Saxis "did you sort through them all?" she tilted her head

Saxis nodded " yes " he smiled calmly and held out the crystal " here you go Adrianna

Zero watched him carefully hopefull he was true to his word.

Adriana smiled "can you put her back to sleep?" she faced at Lily "don't be afraid this won't hurt at all." she waited until Saxis knocked her out and she sat pulling the memories out from the crystal putting them back into Lily's mind. again it took time, and she was shaking, she hated memory magic. At the end she laid back on the ground, she hoped Saxis kept all the right memories. "give her awhile and she'll wake up"

Zero stayed close to Adrianna and smiled calmly " you okay i k ow it takes alot out of you .

Saxis waited by Lily's side he made sure that she had all the good memories some were bad but it was part kf making her stronger than she was before. To help her focus on her powers

Adriana nodded "yeah I'm okay, just don't want to move." she sighed "so what memories does she have of us? what did you decide to get rid of? I'm assuming her past, so when was the first time you two met?"

Lily laid there, her eyes rapidly moving behind her eyelids as she was relearning all of her memories.

Saxis looked at her " she remembers everyone including me.. nothing if the painful memories that she dealt with.. she will remmebr the pain i caused her but also the love i gave her when i helped her with everything. I hopenits enough " he sighed looming down..

Zero smiled calmly " give it time she will be in your arms again

Adriana nodded "well hopefully everything Ilyeria tainted is gone, I don't want to do another memory spell." she sighed and closed her eyes.

Adriana sighed "I'm sorry for crashing your home Saxis" she sat up "I didn't trust you, so I was following Lily"

Adriana was about to comment something else, surprised he wasn't mad at her but she heard Lily's breathing change.

Lily opened her eyes, sitting up "what the hell just happened?" she held her head "I feel like I got run over by a truck"

Lily opened her eyes and saw Zero and Adriana as well. "why are you two here?" she looked confused.

Adriana smiled, glad it seemed to be okay for now. "we came to visit you guys, didn't know you lived on a freakin beach though" she shook her head sighing

Adriana nodded slowly "so uh I'm glad you're feeling better Lily, but I don't even want to know what you two are talking about" she stood up "we're going to leave okay?"

Lily smiled at Saxis then turned to Adriana and Zero "oh sorry" she shook her head "um thanks yeah I feel a lot better"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread