• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On The Hunt - Introductions

NovaTheMighty

A Mighty Bean
Hello! Nova here, and I am gonna put what I have in my experience out there and see where it leads me. Now, to preface, I am not usually into Fandom RP's. I think they are great and contribute a lot to the world. However, it is something that I do not do. That being said, I have a load of original characters that I can put into AU's or certain situations. Below are my characters and some genres we can explore if you want to! I do want a partner who is literate and can reply with more than a couple of lines. I usually do a couple of decent paragraphs and I don't want to overload someone who cannot handle it.

Original Characters - Can be explained further if needed
- Ace - (Angel Character)
- Reidar (Werewolf Character)
- Zora (Human/Spellcaster Character)
- Ande (Nymph Character)
*I have other characters but I do not want to overload the thread.

Scenarios - Willing to Accept other ideas with discussion.
-
Greaser! AU - Certain characters could be dealing with rival groups - Inspiration 'The Outsiders'
- High School/College AU - Character interacting with the weird complexities of education
- Dystopian AU! - The world is facing some global hardship beyond recovery (fitting for the pandemic we are in), and characters have to adapt to the new world.

I would like these RP's to be a long term situation. I do know that takes work and communication but I think we could do it! If there are any other questions please let me know. Thanks for stopping by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back