• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings on the hunt for partners!

Blatherskiter

[class=tabs]color: #fff; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 550px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; margin: 4px; margin-top: 15px; display: inline-block; padding: 10px; width: 70px; background: #050009;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]color: #fff; background: #756056;[/class]
[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} about) (show tabsContentabout)
if (eq ${currentTab} EFACP) (show tabsContentEFACP)
if (eq ${currentTab} pairing) (show tabsContentpairing)
if (eq ${currentTab} plots) (show tabsContentspots)
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]EFACP
[div class=tab]pairing[/div][div class=tab]plots[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout"]
Greetings, and welcome to my not-so humble abode, scrub!
chris'coding
hey! welcome to my official request thread! the various tabs will be your helpful guide to navigating the thread. hopefully, someone out there will find something that interests them and have the courage to send me a message - god knows how anxiety-inducing it can be to send the first message.

as most request threads, there will be a 'rule' section, but i like to look at them more like elements that will you decide if we could be compatible partners. you know what? that's what i'm going to call the thread. i'll shorten it to 'elements for a compatible partner (EFACP)'.

anyway, i won't keep you busy any longer than i need to. so, have fun reading, i guess!
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentEFACP" style="display: none;"]
Elements that will you help decide if we could be compatible partners.
chris'coding
a set of rules to ensure that the roleplay thrives:
  • ideally, my partner is able to provide a minimum of one reply per week. i intend to do the same. more is always welcomed.
  • i need depth in my roleplays. i need a few (2-3+) paragraphs to keep me engaged. i provide the same.
  • equal contribution is very important to me. i love to hear ideas as much as i love to dish them.
  • i'm happy to do any pairing ( mxm | mxf | fxf ), but i do prefer to play the female in pairings where there is one involved.
  • do NOT come at me with any 'dominant/seme' or 'submissive/uke' dynamics. i will write you a 200 page essay on why i don't like them. equal give and take.
  • i love to make friends with my partners! ooc chat, character shipping, playlists, headcanons, i'm open to gushing on every level.
  • it's so so important to me that we both be able to take on side characters to enrichen the plot. it helps the world feel more full, and real.
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentpairing" style="display: none;"]
Pairings galore!

You know the drill.
chris'coding
for fxf plots ( my preferred roles on the left ):
  • best friends
  • witch x familiar
  • princess x maid
  • queen x advisor
  • sidekick x superhero/villain
  • elementary teacher x single mother
  • assassin x regular contractor
  • witch x werewolf
  • wealthy girl x wayward girl
  • open x closeted
  • police officer x police officer
  • some sort of summer fling
  • elf x other species
for fxm plots ( my preferred roles on the left ):
  • best friends
  • queen x knight
  • thief x knight
  • princess x knight
  • supervillain x superhero
  • witch x werewolf
  • wealthy girl x struggling boy
  • arranged marriage
for mxm plots ( my preferred roles on the left ):
  • best friends
  • knight x knight
  • prince x knight/prince
  • thief x knight
  • supervillain x supervillain
  • witch x werewolf
  • golden boy x outcast
  • elf x other species
  • open x closeted

*plots tab to come!

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentsplots" style="display: none;"]
TBA
chris'coding
TBA
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
for mobile users!
intro!
- hey! welcome to my official request thread! the various tabs will be your helpful guide to navigating the thread. hopefully, someone out there will find something that interests them and have the courage to send me a message - god knows how anxiety-inducing it can be to send the first message.

as most request threads, there will be a 'rule' section, but i like to look at them more like elements that will you decide if we could be compatible partners. you know what? that's what i'm going to call the thread. i'll shorten it to 'elements for a compatible partner (EFACP)'.

anyway, i won't keep you busy any longer than i need to. so, have fun reading, i guess!

efacp!
- a set of rules to ensure that the roleplay thrives:
  • ideally, my partner is able to provide a minimum of one reply per week. i intend to do the same. more is always welcomed.
  • i need depth in my roleplays. i need a few (2-3+) paragraphs to keep me engaged. i provide the same.
  • equal contribution is very important to me. i love to hear ideas as much as i love to dish them.
  • i'm happy to do any pairing ( mxm | mxf | fxf ), but i do prefer to play the female in pairings where there is one involved.
  • do NOT come at me with any 'dominant/seme' or 'submissive/uke' dynamics. i will write you a 200 page essay on why i don't like them. equal give and take.
  • i love to make friends with my partners! ooc chat, character shipping, playlists, headcanons, i'm open to gushing on every level.
  • it's so so important to me that we both be able to take on side characters to enrichen the plot. it helps the world feel more full, and real.
pairings!

for fxf plots ( my preferred roles on the left ):

• best friends
  • witch x familiar
  • princess x maid
  • queen x advisor
  • sidekick x superhero/villain
  • elementary teacher x single mother
  • assassin x regular contractor
  • witch x werewolf
  • wealthy girl x wayward girl
  • open x closeted
  • some sort of summer fling
  • elf x other species
for fxm plots ( my preferred roles on the left ):
  • best friends
  • queen x knight
  • thief x knight
  • princess x knight
  • supervillain x superhero
  • witch x werewolf
  • wealthy girl x struggling boy
  • arranged marriage
for mxm plots ( my preferred roles on the left ):
  • best friends
  • knight x knight
  • prince x knight/prince
  • thief x knight
  • supervillain x supervillain
  • witch x werewolf
  • golden boy x outcast
  • elf x other species
  • open x closeted
*plots tab to come!

Queen_of_the_Fairies Queen_of_the_Fairies Peckinou Peckinou (:

i down ^^
a lot of the pairing plots caught my eye, so which ever one you wanna do the most, im down for ^^
also, i feel the whole friends thing.

I might be interested in the Witch x Familiar if you don’t mind F x M on that one or the princess x knight, either mixing up an arranged marriage or maybe something to do with the soulmate AU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back