• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom On the hunt for MHA / BNHA fandom roleplayers!

Space_Jelly

Back from the dead
NqA1b3RCtifIuZ5VhZDeGXr48vNP2MDP.gif
Hello! I'm really in the mood for My Hero Academia roleplay but I'm having a hard time locating partners! :closedeyescryingfrown:

What I'm looking for and further details

I'm looking for 1x1 detailed paragraph roleplay but I'm also open for a private or public group rp if people are interested!

I like to rp romance, friendship, angst, comedy, action and drama but my favorite is a blend of those! Though I can do other themes if you'd like!

I roleplay as most canon characters (Male and female) against both oc and canon characters.

I'm also willing to do different AU versions of the characters or changing their age as long as we discuss it a bit first!

However I won't rp CanonxCanon pairings because it's something I'm not used to! I will do OCxCanon or CanonxOC.

Also I only do MxF if it's romance because that's what I'm used to writing and I'm not confident in branching out yet, sorry!

Also I love juggling several characters at once as supporting cast! We can split/share the cast if you'd like! Or you can play one canon character/oc and I can play mutable characters to add to the story element and interactions! Other suggestions and vice versa suggestions are welcomed! Let's have fun!

List of characters I favor using
(Though again I'm open to using most of the cast, feel free to ask for someone else!)
  • Bakugou
  • Kirishima
  • Denki
  • Aizawa
  • Izuku
  • Iida
  • Tokoyami
  • Ochako
  • Mina
I also have oc that I'm very fond of and I'm open to use her against writers using canon characters or other bnha ocs!

Characters I'd like to rp my oc against the most:
* developing a romance
* Friendship
*Friendship/Enemies
*Mentor and underling relationship

• Bakugou ****
  • Tokoyami ***
  • Izuku ***
  • Aizawa ***
  • Iida **
  • Hitoshi ***
  • Ochako **
  • Your oc ****
(I love practically all the characters though so I'm open to most suggestions, though male characters if it's romantic for now please!)

I can reply anywhere from 1-5 times a day if I have the day off but I do have a job, hobbies and other things to tend to so sometimes will only be able to reply a couple times a week depending on factors! I ask that you please be understanding I'll get back to you when I'm able to and inspired to do so! Also I will never pester you for a reply but please try to reply at least every other week if possible!

Hope to hear from you soon! Send me a pm or comment down bellow and I'll be sure to get in contact to discuss plot and other things!

Attachments

• NqA1b3RCtifIuZ5VhZDeGXr48vNP2MDP.gif
    NqA1b3RCtifIuZ5VhZDeGXr48vNP2MDP.gif
    2 MB · Views: 3
i
View attachment 385399
Hello! I'm really in the mood for My Hero Academia roleplay but I'm having a hard time locating partners! :closedeyescryingfrown:

What I'm looking for and further details

I'm looking for 1x1 detailed paragraph roleplay but I'm also open for a private or public group rp if people are interested!

I like to rp romance, friendship, angst, comedy, action and drama but my favorite is a blend of those! Though I can do other themes if you'd like!

I roleplay as most canon characters (Male and female) against both oc and canon characters.

I'm also willing to do different AU versions of the characters or changing their age as long as we discuss it a bit first!

However I won't rp CanonxCanon pairings because it's something I'm not used to! I will do OCxCanon or CanonxOC.

Also I only do MxF if it's romance because that's what I'm used to writing and I'm not confident in branching out yet, sorry!

Also I love juggling several characters at once as supporting cast! We can split/share the cast if you'd like! Or you can play one canon character/oc and I can play mutable characters to add to the story element and interactions! Other suggestions and vice versa suggestions are welcomed! Let's have fun!

List of characters I favor using
(Though again I'm open to using most of the cast, feel free to ask for someone else!)

• Bakugou
  • Kirishima
  • Denki
  • Aizawa
  • Izuku
  • Iida
  • Tokoyami
  • Ochako
  • Mina
I also have oc that I'm very fond of and I'm open to use her against writers using canon characters or other bnha ocs!

Characters I'd like to rp my oc against the most:
* developing a romance
* Friendship
*Friendship/Enemies
*Mentor and underling relationship

• Bakugou ****
  • Tokoyami ***
  • Izuku ***
  • Aizawa ***
  • Iida **
  • Hitoshi ***
  • Ochako **
  • Your oc ****
(I love practically all the characters though so I'm open to most suggestions, though male characters if it's romantic for now please!)

I can reply anywhere from 1-5 times a day if I have the day off but I do have a job, hobbies and other things to tend to so sometimes will only be able to reply a couple times a week depending on factors! I ask that you please be understanding I'll get back to you when I'm able to and inspired to do so! Also I will never pester you for a reply but please try to reply at least every other week if possible!

Hope to hear from you soon! Send me a pm or comment down bellow and I'll be sure to get in contact to discuss plot and other things!
i'm down with this, as long as i can get dibs on Tsu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back