• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

candlewhisperer

Hi Guys! I'm new here.

A little bit about myself first, I identify as female and use she/her pronouns. I used to roleplay in a few Harry Potter forums previously but have been on a LONG hiatus. It’s been so long I’m pretty much a noob. I am now itching to return and practice my writing skills. I may be a bit rusty though! I tend to mirror posts but can do long or short posts, depending on what the other play wants, although more than 5 paragraphs might be a struggle for me. I write as both female and male characters although I am more inclined towards playing female characters. I am open to all types of pairings. I am currently pretty available so can post probably multiple times a day (this may change but will let you know if it does). I have no triggers but if you do please feel free to let me know. Also I can't code for the life of me. I’m also ok with some canon bending for fandom roleplays.

Fandoms I’m interested in:

Harry Potter (my most comfortable)- Currently I am itching for a long term role play in the Harry Potter world as Astoria Greengrass at 18 y/o and am looking for someone to play Draco Malfoy for a frenemies to lovers type situation while also focusing on quests to cure Asturias curse. I am open to romance, angst, and lots of drama. We can discuss plot and more if you're interested. It doesn’t have to be completely canon and can even be an AU, but I do want to keep Astoria’s curse. I'm also open to other canon characters or OCs too and other types of relationships (friendships, enemies, lovers, whatever…).

ACOTAR- I think for this one I would prefer an OC (for myself) but I’m down for anything.

LoTR -I haven’t read the books but have seen the movies multiple times and plan to read the books soon.

Disney- older stuff, I’m less familiar with the newer movies, would love to do maybe a beauty and the beast rp.

GoT -watched the show multiple times and read three of the books I think, would probably want to do an OC for this one.

Skyrim- haven’t played in a long time but I think it would be fun to roleplay, there's definitely lots of room for exploration of certain storylines.

Inuyasha- its been a long time since I’ve watched it and I haven’t read the manga but I think it would be a fun time.

I would also be interested in any medieval or Victorian era fantasy roleplay.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you're interested or if you feel I may be interested in any of your RP ideas.

Hi, I'd be interested in GoT if you would double-up ? I've seen the show through and through, as well as having read up to the third book so far.

I would be open for a harry potter romance rp

I have been wanting a Victorian era rp, and I can do about a paragraph, and I do first person writing.

Heya!! i have some older disney rps in mind if you wanna dm? i can write 1-5 paragraphs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back