• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the hunt for a Partner (ALWAYS open for more partners)

ClintBarton

Sound Engineer
Hi all. I'm new here and very excited to get myself back into role play. i'm primarily looking for Marvel role play or Band role play. I tend to role play 1x1 only and I would prefer PM's whether on here or Facebook/Kik. I've found that while I like to role play in paragraph styles I certainly do not have the best grammar so please don't bother trying to role play with me and then getting frustrated. I'm very easy going and i'm open to new and old role players 

Some of my pairings: 

Marvel: 

Steve x Tony

Natasha x Tony

Natasha x Steve

Bucky x Steve

Loki x Tony

Clint x Loki

Clint x Bucky 

(This list goes on for a long while so please just ask) 

Band: 

Brendon Urie x Adam Levine

Adam Levine x Blake Shelton

Jared Leto x Adam Levine

Billie Joe Armstrong x Brendon Urie

(Again this list goes on and i'm always open to suggestions) 

I also have multiple actor shippings and some random shippings from certain movies although there are not many there. 

Feel free to PM me or quote me and comment. 

Also if you want to know more about me as a person please don't hesitate to just ask i'm very open. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back