• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings On the Hunt! 3/3 (CLOSED)

I know it's not on the list but I would love a hero x civilian rp! Also absolutely anything fairytale inspired. May be we could do a modern day fairytale with modern characters who's lives and personality resemble the characters of a fairytale.

I prefer to play the female role, but will 100% double. I feel as if I play male character to the same quality. I am also very not interested in smut or gore, but possibly some real life struggles that may not be flowers and rainbows. Pm me if you're interested! Strawberry Ink Strawberry Ink

Hello! I'm interested if you're still available. Urban fantasy, fairy tale, and circus themes all sound really interesting. I play any gender and love world building. Pm me if you would like to work with me. ^,^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back