• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On a Quest for a Buddy

MarySunshine said:
Please keep in mind that I would be playing the OC. I made that clear at the beginning of the post
I'm fine playing Draco. Draco is awesome ( :) )

Because I'm a hormonal mess and reasons, I would like to do a GANGSTA rp with someone playing as Worick for my OC. Please and thank you.

Added Undertale to the fandom (because it's made of win).

11/2/15 Cravings

Undertale (AsrielxOC) (Sylvari!FloweyxOC)

Gangsta. (WorickxOC)

[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]Steven Universe (OCxAmethyst)I want to use my OC if you don't mind

[/QUOTE]
PM me and we will talk.

12/31/15 RP Cravings

SDR2 (FuyuhikoxOC)

Gangsta (WorickxOC)

Undertale (UndynexOC)

qJ6JhLx.png

'Cause Fuyuhiko is kind of really a cutie​

Hello there, pal... well, not my pal yet but still. I'd like to do a fantasy roleplay with you. I can PM you or you can PM so we can discuss things a bit more.

Afrobrony said:
Hello there, pal... well, not my pal yet but still. I'd like to do a fantasy roleplay with you. I can PM you or you can PM so we can discuss things a bit more.
Go ahead and PM me friend!

Hello, how are you? I would like to do a holocaust (Guard x Prisoner) RP, either one of the pairings of Steven Universe RP and the School of a sort of Bad boy x good girl RP.

Animent said:
Hello, how are you? I would like to do a holocaust (Guard x Prisoner) RP, either one of the pairings of Steven Universe RP and the School of a sort of Bad boy x good girl RP.
I'd be interested in either Steven Universe or the school setting one. Please PM me so we can talk.

So it's probably a long shot, but I saw the ancient Egypt interest, and kind of want to do a Yugioh Fandom, but centred in the ancient Egypt timeline with the actual pharaoh Atem. No card games I promise :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
So it's probably a long shot, but I saw the ancient Egypt interest, and kind of want to do a Yugioh Fandom, but centred in the ancient Egypt timeline with the actual pharaoh Atem. No card games I promise :)
PM me. Let's have a chat. ;)

I would love to to a Sans x OC RP with you, if you're still up for it!

My activity has been spotty lately because I've been very busy, but I am finally able to have free time again.

Sirius1023 said:
I would love to to a Sans x OC RP with you, if you're still up for it!
My activity has been spotty lately because I've been very busy, but I am finally able to have free time again.
Please PM me and I'll send you the profile of my oc.

1/18/16 RP Cravings

Ouran High School Host Club (TamakixOC)

Undertale (UndynexOC) (AsrielxOC)

Sailor Moon (UranusxOC)

My list of ones I wanna do:

The Holocaust ones (We just read a holocaust book in school omg im such a derp)

Prince x Servant

Human x Anthro!!!!!!

Bad boy x Good girl

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back