• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy omg imsonervous PLOTS (open)

Miss-Keruberosu

bruh moment
vocaloid_kagamine_len_live2d_by_huronomoe-dbcspql.gif

Hiya! My name is Cerberus and I really hope that my ideas will interest some folks! I have been RPing for about 3-4 years now and I suppose that you could label me as a "casual" RPer, basically, I don't write a novel per post. Actually, I often type up two paragraphs and remain descriptive. Anyways, I am BIG on communication and feel as if it's crucial to communicate with your RP partner over the course of whatever you're working on or else nobody knows what's going on tbh. Plus, things get awkward. I believe that's all you all need to know about me personally now, let's move to rules.

Overall Writing: I don't care all that much, I'll take what you can give me but I do ask that you can at least give me two paragraphs and have good grammar. Typos aren't your fault and if you get lazy, that's okay.

Reply Timing: Everyone has a life, don't stress yourself out with timing. I will only bug you if you just disappear for a long time. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know when you won't be able to reply for a while.

Character Sheets: I really don't care if you use anime, semi-realistic anime, or even realistic pictures for your sheet and I actually use anime or semi-realistic anime photos for mine. I also don't mind if you want to write your sheet the way you usually do but I want more than just basic information but you don't have to write a book or anything.

Plots!

1. FREAKSHOW
1527815912913.png

Idea: Your character(s) had been looking for a good, decent-paying acting job for quite some time now and after quite a long search, they found what they were searching for after all that time. Being interviewed by a rather young boy, he claims he's the son of the man interested in your little stage-lover who is currently on vacation so the boy's age was brushed off. Happy to be considered, your character(s) wait, not aware of the terrors their new job would face or even of the fact that they were always being watched. The horror really kicks in when your character(s) find themselves in an unknown location tied up and beaten. With an unknown man. At the freak show, magic is a huge part of the business. Voodoo, mainly. It keeps the establishment together and makes it powerful. The place is evil for folks are tortured to the point of insanity and your character(s) end up meeting a variety of others who are just like them and the plan is to escape. Relationships are going to have a large role in this RP and anything that your character(s) say can have a big impact on the story. They are always watched and there are always issues with someone.

1527868134225.png
.gnihctaw syawla er'yehT

2. The Mystery In Favilan
1527818497883.png

Idea: This RP takes place in an angsty-styled medieval city called Favilan, the overall setting of the RP is dull as if everything is just black and white. However, the city folk seems to be quite quirky with their words and their lifestyles almost fun, but, lately corpses upon corpses have been piling up on the once quiet streets of Favilan and it's causing anxiety to rise everywhere. The king of the land wishes to discover who or what is killing off his precious peeps but chooses not to have professionals do the work, oh no, he wants to solve the unfortunate mystery himself. Quite foolish. You see, having the king do everything by himself wouldn't get anything solved at all, in fact, that idea just pisses people off. One person in particular..
1527874820888.png

A letter was sent to four indviduals by a neurotic boy seeking help related to the Favilan murders.

Dear Stranger,
We have been writing to each other for quite some time now and unfortunately, I still don't know who you really are. That's a little scary just because... Well, this could be a setup! You're probably just protecting yourself by being so mysterious, right? Anyway, working at the morgue means that I have to deal with the many bodies that get picked up on the streets and I just can't do that anymore. The amount of the deceased that I have to put up with is unbelievable! Stranger, I need your help. I need you to appeal to the king for me, stop him from making this madness worse by doing everything by himself! I know it's a lot to ask but it would mean a lot to me if you could assist, I will pay you well, promise. If the king likes you, he may just create some sort of investigative thingy and maybe we could track down the bastard who is destroying Favilan! I'm probably just getting my hopes up but it's worth a try, Stranger. Favilan needs you. I need you.
Your Pen Pal,
Ivan Romanov

The overall story behind this plot is just a city about to break and in order to save it, a group of individuals has to find a way to get the king of that land to approve them before they can do anything related to figuring out the mystery of Favilan. The investigative idea in the letter is important because the killer of the many civilians of the area is much smarter than the king thinks he/she/it is. If the killer is not found, Favilan will crumble and I can guarantee you that everyone will die. Like my last plot, it will be full of drama and nobody is alone. Race wars are big in that world and not everyone gets along.

3. Targeted :cheshiregrin:
1527882795716.png

An assassin is assigned his/her target and that's it, there is NO relationship whatsoever. In this RP though, things are different. Set in a world of magic, a specific person is involved with a guild of shapeshifting beasts that practice anything dark, typically they go after races they have beef with but then again, assassins can kill anybody if ordered to. The shapeshifter is assigned a target that happens to be the opposite race and works with a group his/her guild is not too fond of. The shapeshifter's job is to stalk his victim and uncover what his/her target's guild's plans are, like how trade and their own assassinations are going to work out. The shapeshifter's victim is not as easy to catch as most would think and the two eventually end up spotting each other which is definetley bad for business. The two also happen to find out that they are both after one another and after some communication, they become somewhat curious about each other which makes them distracted. Their relationship can just be friendy or even romantic but either way, shit is gonna go down and people are going to be punished for not doing their job.
1527885348330.png

I apologize for only having three plot ideas >.<, they were very difficult to write and I worked hard on them. I just hope that someone will enjoy one of them :3. If anbody wants to add to them that'd be cool! Thank you for reading!

P.S. I do MXM FXF MxF for romance.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Ah these plots are so creative! You seem pretty amazing and would love to do plot 3 with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back